Chapter 3

It all started with a birthday gift

Taylor POV- --------------------------------------------

 

We finally arrived at the concert. I can’t take much more of this. Yuna has been bouncy all morning. She ran around the hotel like a kid, fixing her hair, putting on makeup, and switching her outfits. Did she dump sugar in ? Probably.

 


“Ya dongseang. Calm down,” I said for the bajillianth time today. And of course for the bajillianth time, I get ignored.

 

 

“OMO OMO OMO OMO WE’RE HERE!” she ranted on and on like a real fan girl, which she was of course. I mentally smacked myself for leading her into this situation. Boy, does my ear hurt.

 

 

Walking around in the merchandise sections, Yuna basically bought EVERYTHING there. Yes. EVERYTHING. From crown sticks to t-shirts to bracelets and even posters.

 

 

“Dongseang!” I screeched in such an urgent tone, “You don’t need any more of that stuff!! Our room is FULL of it!!!!! I wake up each morning only to see Gdragon staring at me through a poster! It’s creepy!”

 

 

“B-b-but unni…. I don’t have these posters. And I can’t find them in any of the Korean stores.” And so I quite literally had to drag her to our seats.

 

 

Yuna POV---------------------------------------------

 

 

BUT I NEED THOSE POSTERS!!! I NEED THEM!!!!  I thought as Unni dragged me to our seats. The concert hall was huge, it took us a while to find our seats. Yes, OUR seats. Our front row VIP seats. It was

right by the stage. I hope it’s close enough to clearly see all of them.

 

The show was about to start in a few minutes. I started putting my new posters away. My favorite was Tabi’s. Damn he looked fine. I especially liked his expression. Just. Perfect. There are no other words to describe it.

 

The lights started dimming. Soon it was all dark except for all the crown sticks waving in the air. The crowd started cheering and repeatively screaming: Big Bang. Taylor and I joined them. After a few moments, HUGEE crown appeared out of nowhere. And in it, was BIGBANG! We all cheered with much delight as they started performing Always.

 

 

 

Taylor POV------------------------------------------

 

I was glad to be here with my dongseang. Seeing the happiness on her face, it was priceless. I was enjoying myself too, although I rather be at a SHINee concert. Oh well, I like Big Bang anyway. Their songs are great. So addicting.

 

Anyhow, Always ended and the Big Bang members are heading towards the main stage, towards our area. Now they started performing Lies. I love that song, it’s so addictive and heartbreaking at the same time.

 

 

 

Yuna POV-----------------------------------------------

 

I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal
Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae
I'm so sorry but I love you nalkaroun mal
Hwatgime nado moreuge neol tteonabonaetjiman
I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal
I'm so sorry (I'm sorry)
But I love you (I love you more more)
I'm so sorry but I love you nareul tteona
Cheoncheonhi ijeojullae
Naega apahal su itge


 

I couldn’t help myself, I just HAD to start singing. Yes, I know I am tone-deaf, but this song is legendary. I have listened to it billions and billions of times, but it just doesn’t compare to listening to it live. It was just… better in some way.

 

 

I was really enjoying myself. This is like paradise. Big Bang paradise. Being surrounded by VIPs like myself, I felt as if we were all friends, like we were all part of a perfect community. A community with no haters, no competition.

 

High high I'm so high
High high up in the sky
High high I'm so high
Fly fly touch the sky
Ha ha ha ha ha
Say la la la la la
Ha ha ha ha ha (ah~)

Baby wait a second stop now there's no time
You can only live life once not listening to anyone for no reason
Baby wait a second stop now there's no time
You can only live life once not listening to anyone for no reason
G.H.E.T.T.O E.L.E.C.T.R.O
Might go crazy don't try to stop me here we go
G.H.E.T.T.O E.L.E.C.T.R.O
Might get exhausted don't stop here we go
Go go go go go go)


 

 

Damn Big Bang looks so good tonight. They changed into similar outfits for most of the performances. They ranged from suits and t-shirts, to looking like gangsters. They managed to rock a suit with sneakers. And that’s like, impossible. I felt ugly being near them. I wasn’t even CLOSE to their beautifulness.

 

 

Now it’s the end of the first interval of the concert. Big Bang has performed phenomenally and they are all tired out.

 

 

“How is everyone tonight?!” Gdragon asked the VIPs. We enthusiastically started screaming our replies. Big Bang chuckled at our response.

 

 

“It’s good to see you all here,” TOP said.

 

 

“We have a special treat for one lucky fan tonight,” Taeyang said, “Jiyong hyung, will you explain?”

 

 

“Well, we’re going to pick one lucky fan to come up to the stage and well…we’re going to get to know her.”

 

“AND OUR LUCKY FAN IS………………………………………………….”