Jibae Gajima Baby....

It all started with a birthday gift

--------------------------------------------------------------Yuna POV--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to call Taeyang to see how far they got. Taeyang has to realize his phone is missing." I told Taylor.

"Their flight is at 9pm, that's in 3 minutes" Taylor replied.

"Shoot, they are probably on the plane and it's going to take off in 3 minutes. They would have their phones off by now!" I was worried, but i got a good feeling in my stomach, how strange. 

------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor POV---------------------------------------------------------------

It was so upsetting to see Big Bang go. Sure, they're not SHINee, but I can't help but feel like they deserve the same respect I give SHINee. They're like my family. But a family that I probably will never see again. I notice how quiet Yuna is and understand how she feels. I would probably feel the same way if it was my SHINee. And then there is this phone. What do we do with it?

We finally reached our hotel, still silent and very tired. Yuna went around slowly just quietly packing up her stuff.

"Unni, do you have our plane tickets back to New York?" Yuna asked me.

"Yeah I do, but i have to change the date for  it. It says we were supposed to go back in 3 days, but i didn't know all of this was going to happen." i replied her.

----------Narrarator--------------------------------------------------

The two girls head up to their room. Taylor goes to the bathroom to make a quick phone call. Yuna starts to get her things ready and packed. she takes her BIGBANG albums and looks at them reminicing the memories she had with BIGBANG. The one thing that she still couldn't register in her mind, the fact that she HUNG OUT with BIGBANG! A tear drops, more drop. She holds the albums upto her cheast and give them a hug. Taylor comes out of the bathroom and sees the sight. She sits next to Yuna and bring her in for a hug.

"We're leaving tomorrow at 12 pm. So be ready by then." Taylor says rubbing her back.

"Araseo." Yuna said as she wiped away her last tear.

"How much stuff did you bring?" Taylor asked as she started packing her things.

" Enough to live here." Yuna said with a laugh.

"Perfect." Taylor said.

------------------------Yuna's POV------------------------------

She probably said perfect with sarcasm, oh this girl.