Lucky Fan

It all started with a birthday gift

“AND THE LUCKY FAN IS………………………………………………”

 

 

“THE PRETTY LADY IN THE FRONT ROW,” GDragon announced, “The one with the white t-shirt and shirt on.”

 

 

 

Taylor POV--------------------------------------------

 

 

OMG OMG OMG! NO WAY! I CANT BELIEVE IT!” Yuna was screaming in my ear.

 

 

HUH? I was confused.What’s happening? And why is GDragon pulling me up to the stage?  I couldn’t process what was happening. Big Bang must have seen my confused face because they started laughing. I nervously glanced around the stadium. Wow, so many fans. I can feel their hatred/jealousy from this stage. I started shifting in the chair. I slowly processed what was happening, I never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life.

 

 

“So, pretty lady,” Seungri flirtatiously said, “What’s your name, baby?” I glared at Seungri. Is he always like that??

 

 

“Uh, Taylor” I said hesitantly.

 

 

“And how old are you Taylor?” Daesung asked, “What do you do for a living?”

 

 

“Ehh. I’m 23 and I’m a civil case lawyer.”

 

“OHHHHH,” Seungri cooed, “We have a smartie here.” And for the second time I glared at him.  And if you don’t stop that, the “smartie” is going to sue you for harassment. He seemed to get the message and backed off immediately.

 

“So,” Taeyang said, breaking the tension, “Who is your favorite Big Bang member?”

 

“Uh. I don’t have one. I like Big Bang equally.” Actually, that is not true. My favorite member was TOP, but I couldn’t say that in front of all of the Big Bang members.

 

“Well, we’ll try to change that now,” GDragon said, “We’ll seduce you. Seduce.”  The crowd laughed. “So,” he continued, “who wants to go first?”

 

“Meeeeeeeeeeeeee,” Taeyang said excitedly.

 

“Show what you’re capable of Taeyang-goon,” TOP said.

 

“Of course hyung,” and then to me, “You say that you like us all equally. Well, I’ll try to change that right now by singing you a sing.” He kneeled in front of me. “Hand please,” he said. I gave it to him my hand. I heard screams from the VIPs but I couldn’t tell if they were screams of hate and jealousy or of excitement.

 

Taeyang positioned himself right in front of me. He started singing: You’re so beautiful to me~

You’re everything I hope for and everything I need~

 I liked the accent he has when he spoke English. It was very.. interesting.

 

I felt a deep heat rise to my cheeks and blushed even harder when Taeyang suddenly hugged me. I nervously laughed and looked up to him. I noticed that he was blushing too, although his voice hid it.

 

“Oh no,” GDragon said, “I think he stole the heart. Omo, what to do, what to do?”

 

“My turn!” Daesung cheerfully said. “Your name is Taylor huh? I like that name.”

 

“Uh.. thank you?”

 

Daesung chuckled and started singing.

 

My love towards you is unconditional~

My love toward you is the best love~ He continued in a rap sort of tone with TOP backing him up with his beat-boxing.

Even if I have to go across all 7 seas~

 if Taylor calls me I will run back to her~

 I will always run back to her~

I’ll run to her no matter what~

 

I couldn’t help myself. I laughed out loud. It was that flirty Seungri’s turn.  What will that devious maknae do?

 

“I shrink up because of my hyungs,” Seungri said, “And so, I’m going to dance for you.” He signaled TOP to start beat-boxing as background music. Cautiously, he slowwwllyy started lap dancing. He moved around me grinding his hips. THIS GUY!  I thought, EVEN AFTER I THREATENED HIM, HE’S STILL THE SAME. SERIOUSLY?!?! This guy has some guts.

 

Big Bang couldn’t control their laughter. “Ok ok,” Gdragon said breathlessly, “It’s my turn now. Aish…… What should I do?” Turning to me, he asked, “Can a sing a song?” I just nodded. Wow, he looks better in real life than in the posters.

 

Suddenly, his powerful mesmerizing voice casted out through the speakers loudly as he sang:

As long as I’m breathing~

As long as I’m alive~

Don’t ever leave me~

Oh~ Don’t ever leave me~

 

I was captivated by his silky voice and even more surprised when he kissed my hand. Wait. What? Then surprised me even more when he said, “I love you.” . I’m probably beet red right now.

 

Chuckling, he stood up like it was nothing. “And now, TOP hyung!” AHHHHHH…I CAN FEEL THE HATRED.

 

TOP walked up to me and jokingly said, “ What do you want me to show you? I can show you home shopping, to touring of Seoul. And even acting stupid like everyone else.”

 

I thought for a moment and then a brilliant idea came to my mind. I must be crazy for requesting this from him. “I want to see your abs.” I said to him jokingly, but not into the mic.

 

He was shocked but recovered wonderfully by saying, “You love me?” Now it was my turn to be surprised. “What?!” I said.

 

“I love you too,” he said jokingly and then hugged me. In my ear, “You can go with a friend backstage after the concert. I’ll meet you then.” ~wink~ Aigoo. I can see the fans chopping my body into pieces.. HELP T-T Have mercy on me fans!

 

“OK OK love birds,” Gdragon said, “Sorry to break up the party, we need a result.” Now, I was blushing to the core. To pick? Oh no.

 

Big Bang kneeled all around me, holding their hands out and looking at me with puppy eyes. Gah… No, not the puppy eyes. I felt like I was gonna melt. I sat there for a minute trying to decide. Taeyang, Daesung, and Gdragon all started singing while TOP and Seungri where just saying I love you I love you. I felt sooo much pressure! Finally, Gdragon said, “Pallii (hurry), make a choice!” I quickly grabbed the nearest hand, which happened to be TOP.

 

“WHOOOOOOT!” TOP said happily. He flashed a peace sign to the crowd.

 

“Aigoo,” Gdragon said sadly, “I lost to hyung.”

 

“I feel so sad,” Taeyang said. Then he started singing “A Fool’s Only Tears.”

 

Girl... I feel so empty... since you left me it's like~
I don't even know how to explain~
You see I'm sayin... ?~
Yo... I feel so empty... since you left me~
It's like I don't even know to explain... ~
You see what I'm sayin... ?~

Cause I’m so hurt and angry on the inside~

I didn’t want to believe it~

Your eyes and your lips~

 

“TOP hyung is going to you to your seat and u can give him one last hug,” Gdragon said.

 

“See you later,” TOP whispered into my ear, “just follow the guards, they know what to do.” I smiled and went back to my seat, where Yuna was all excited and cheerful. I told her what happened and she started bouncing up and down. The rest of the concert went by fast. I’m beginning to like Big Bang more and more.


keke thnx for waiting. enjoy! :)