Start of something new?

It all started with a birthday gift

Yuna's POV~

--------------------------------------

My heart is pounding. Why is it pounding? Better question, Why is is beating faster? Taeyang just linked his arm to mine, and then my heart starts beating faster.  WhY? Wait, maybe it's just because he is part of BIGBANG. WAIT. I just had an epiphany, I WAS HANGING OUT WITH BIGBANG, BIGBANG! I was pretty sure i wasn't dreaming or maybe i was. OMG. Its so unbelieveable!!! Must be a dream. i HAVE to be dreaming. Why didnt I notice this before?

"WAIT FOR ME!" Taeyang screams out behind me, now i was definitely sure i wasn't dreaming.  I suddenly feel as if i won the jackpot. OH LOOK. A suvenior shop! I ran in, Taeyang ran behind me, waving his arms around like a little kid.

"Race you to the shop!" I yelled

"For a girl you sure do run fast" Taeyang said trying to breathe on between in words.

'Here try this on!" I force a bunny ears headband on his head. How CUTE~ He smiles. I noticed that his eye smile was even more charming in person. Just looking at him right now felt like heaven. He blushed and quickly took it off. i took out my camera and forced him to put the headband on again. I NEEDED a picture of this. We started to look around the shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile:

Daesung's POV ~

"Seungri-ah, doesn't Taylor like SHINee?" i asked Seungri.

"She does! More than us!" Seungri answered.

She does, does she? I know exactly how to win her heart!

 

Noona Neomu Yeppo~

Mijho~

Replay Replay Replay~

I started singing the song i knew would touch her heart.

"SHINee?!" Taylor screamed out. She turns around, and we make eye contact. Was she touched? I think so. She runs up to me. Just like in the dramas. A crowd forms around us.

"Did you just sing that?" She asked with a disappointed face.

"Yeah" I answer. All of a sudden the crowd starts to cheer "KISS HER! KISS HER!" What happening??? And should i?

"Kiss me, and you die" Taylor threatened me, then started to tell the crowd to calm down, but the crowd didn't listen. So i...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV~

"Please people, no. We aren't in that kind of a rel- ", before i could finish my sentence, Daesung kissed me on the cheek. The crowd started applauding, Daesung started running as if being chased by a monster, and i started... blushing. AM I SERIOUSLY BLUSHING?! WHY AM I BLUSHING?!  I'm not supposed to be blushing, im supposed to be chasing a mad dog right now!

"DAESUNG! YOU GET RIGHT BACK HERE YOU CREEP! " I screamed after him.

"But NOONAAA, you're going to kill me!" Daesung replied while running.

"You should've thought of that earlier!" i said back. He was not going to get away with that! You don't kiss me on the cheek! You don't kiss me at all!

Daesung stops at a halt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung's POV~

What is noona going to exactly do to me? She can't beat me up in public, and on top of that she is a law major, she should know the laws, so she can't really do anything to me. So i stop running, glad to be able to outsmart her.

"THATS RIGHT! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Taylor yelled out.

She stops right infront of me.

"Noona, what exactly are you going to do to me now that i stopped? You can't really beat me up in public..." i said with a sly smile.

"I'm supposed to be the person to outsmart you right now! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"  Taylor then walked away with her anger all vamped up.

HEHE :) I knew she couldn't do anything to me, and i still gave her a kiss! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile:

Yuna and Taeyang were at the suvenior shop. Taeyang's eye catches something, and leaves Yuna.

"i'll be right back" taeyang tells her and walks away.

"Okay, but be quick the others might be looking for us."Yuna replied.

Taeyang returns and meets her in front of the shop.

"What did you buy?" Yuna asks.

"Just a t-shirt and- Yea, just a t-shirt" Taeyang replies.

"What type of T-shirt," Yuna asked before spotting her angry best friend walking in her direction. Yuna grabs Taeyang's hand and runs towards Taylor.

"Unni, What happened? Why do you look so angry?" Yuna was quite curious, still not noticing that she was still holding Taeyang's hand.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT HAPPENED?! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!" At this point you could tell Taylor was about ready to kill someone.

Looks at Taeyang, "YOUR MAD DOG KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!" Taylor yelled out.

"Mad dog?" Taeyang replies with a confused face.

"Yes YOUR MAD DOG! whose name happens to be DAESUNG!" Taylor was furious.

"Uh-oh" Yuna knew why she was so angry.

"Taylor unni doesn't like being touched by anyone let alone kissed! But Unni, ITS BIGBANG's DAESUNG!!! who kissed you! CHILL!" Yuna tried to calm Taylor down, but backfired.

"EXACTLY BIGBANG! NOT SHINee! If it was SHINee, i wouldn't care, but that boy is going to die!" Taylor said with her fists tightened.

"Unni, calm down, at least it wasn't ur lips, or he would've stolen your first kiss" Yuna trying to help.

"YUNA! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OUTLOUD?!" taylor was once again angry, but this time because of her best friend.

GD and TOP were right behind Yuna when she said that.

GD: So, she didn't have her first kiss yet? Why am i so happy about that?

GD all of a sudden became very happy at that news and started acting like a child.

"You know what we should do? WE SHOULD GO TO A CLUB!" GD announced.

~ Hello Hello ~

Taylor's phone rang.

"Hello?" 

"Is this Taylor?"

"Yes, it is."

"It's BIGBANG's manager, may i speak to Jiyong?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang POV

Yuna's holding my hand. Should I take it away? No. I shouldn't I'll wait to she notices. But what does Manager Hyung want from Jiyong Hyung?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors message:

Hi there :) Yea you, the one that's reading this. Did you like what you read so far? if you did please subscribe and comment. Your comments keep us going. Sorry about the late update, Being in high school makes us busy. So we hope you undertsand, we will try to do our best in updating earlier! Thank you!

                                                                                          ~ A.H. & K.L.