Over Dinner

It all started with a birthday gift

Yuna POV--------------------------------------------

 

The concert was finally over, we were walking to the waiting rooms to meet Big Bang. I could hardly contain my excitement.

 

We finally reached the waiting rooms. In it, I saw everyone but TOP.

 

“Anyounghaseo,” I said barely able to stop myself from fangirling over them. I kept biting my bottom lip trying to keep the screaming inside of me. I can’t believe it! I met Big Bang!!!

 

“Anyoung,” they replied back.

 

“Hey, Taylor,” Seungri said flirtatiously, making her uncomfortable, “who’s your friend?”

 

“Oh,sorry. I forgot my manners. My name is Yuna,” I said.

 

“What a nice name,” Daesung commented.

 

“Thank you,” I said blushingly. They would have noticed, but TOP came out at that time causing everyone to look.

 

“Oh Hyung, you’re here,” Taeyang said.

 

“You owe me something,” Taylor boldly said with her hands on her waist.

 

“I know,” TOP said, “here.” He lifted his shirt to reveal a flat stomach with 8-pack…that was drawn on. Everyone in the room laughed hard. Especially me, I always thought that, as the eldest of Big Bang, TOP would be the most serious. Only after watching a few variety shows starring Big Bang, I was proven wrong by a mile. Experiencing this was surreal, it brought back many many memories.

“Have you guys eaten?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Oh, no. We were going to after we got home,” Taylor said.

 

“We haven’t eaten either,” Daesung said, “Why don’t we eat together? I want to learn more about you.”

 

“I’m fine with it,” Taylor said. Looking at me, “ What about you?”

 

“Sure,” I replied hesitantly, “Why not?” 5.

 

“Where’s your car?” Gdragon asked. We started leading them to our car. 4.  I nervously walked along side with TOP and Taeyang. NOW I was blushing really hard, but it was dark so they couldn’t see.

 

Thankfully, the VIPs all went home. No obsessive fans to ruin this night! JYEA!  I silently cheered. The parking lot was deserted and we found our car easily. Big Bang called their driver over. 3.

 

“Just follow our car ok?”

 

“Yea sure,” Taylor said.

 

“Here’s our number if you get lost,” he added, punching his number into her iPhone. 2. With a button, she unlocked the car and began to climb in. I nearly ran over. I managed to open the door, sit in the seat, and close the door. Grabbing Taylor’s phone, and transferring the number to my cell phone. 1.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed making Taylor jump, causing the car so go off course a little. “I MET BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!! AND WE’RE GOING TO EAT WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Thankfully, our windows were tainted so they weren’t able to see me fangirling.

 

“Aish. You..” Taylor muttered under her breath.

 

“Ah.. Mian…”

 

We finally reached the restaurant. It was an ordinary one, one you wouldn’t expect international celebrities to go to. I was about to open the door when it suddenly opened itself. I was confused until I saw TOP holding the door open for me. What a gentleman. I smiled thinly and stepping out. Hot Hot HOT!!!

 

“Thanks,” I said, not saying anymore in fear of blurting out my thoughts.

 

“Any time,” he said with that deep husky voice of his. Ah, . I can’t do this.. I can’t like him. Oh shut up conscience. Shut up now.

 

We started settling around the table. Taeyang and Taylor sitting next to me and TOP across from me. It was a pleasant restaurant. There were many other families eating, it was  peaceful atmosphere.

 

“They say this Chinese restaurant is good,” Daesung said with a smile, “I hope you don’t mind eating Chinese food.”

 

“Psh. I can’t hate my own country’s food,” I said.

 

“What?! You’re Chinese?!?!” they exclaimed.

 

“Uh, yes…………..?” I said, dragging out the last sound, “Why, I look Korean?”

“UH YEA,” Seungri said, “and sort of Japanese too.” I chuckled.

 

“I get that a lot.” The shocked atmosphere wore off and we began to order our food. Fried rice, spicy beef, and sweet and sour pork chops, my favorite.

 

“So,” TOP said, “ You didn’t fully introduce yourself to me. Tell us about yourself.”

 

“Uh, well. How to start……” I said pausingly, “I’m 100% Chinese. I’m 22 years old. Born in New York. I speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese Chinese, Korean, and some Japanese. I want to be a doctor.”

 

“Wow,” Gdragon said, “Impressive.”

 

“Very,” Seungri added, “What about music?? Who is your favorite band/bands?”

 

“Uh,” I said hesitantly, suddenly uncomfortable. I peered over my glasses only to see everyone staring at me waiting for me to answer.

 

“Well, I’m blackjack (2NE1 fan) and VIP (Big Bang fan).”

 

“YEA!! We have a VIP here! J” TOP said excitedly.

 

“How much of a VIP?” Taeyang asked curiously.

 

“Uh, obsessive?”

 

“REALLY?!” They screamed together.

 

“I’m surprised you haven’t fan-girled over us yet,” Daesung said jokingly.

 

“Gosh. You’re kidding right?” Taylor suddenly interrupted, “She has been fangirling since this morning.” We all laughed.

 

“So who’s your favorite member?” TOP asked.

 

“Me right?” Seungri interrupted, only to receive a smack from Daesung.

 

“Ya dongseang!” he yelled, “Quit being so idiotic!”

 

“Yea, Seungri is my favorite member.” I said, trailing off.

 

“WHAT?!” everyone but Seungri said. He was striking victory poses.

 

“Psh. Seungri quit it,” I said blushingly, “ I was kidding. I don’t have any favorite member.” Seungri immediately looked at me with devastated puppy eyes.

 

“But noona,” Seungri said sadly, “Don’t be so mean to me. Noona. Don’t be so mean.” He continued with his puppy eyes. “Noona, saranghae. Will you be my girlfriend?” The group gasped. Now it was Taeyang’s turn to smack the maknae.

 

“Ya Seungri,” Taeyang said in a serious tone, “Stop it.”

 

“Ah Mian Seungri ah. I’m in a relationship,” I said, yet again trailing off.

 

“AH NOONA! YOU MADE ME CRY!!” Seungri answered dramatically. “NOONA, I’m heartbroken. Heartbroken I tell you! Aigoo…. You’re my heartbreaker noona.” He stopped a few seconds, waiting for my response.

 

“Mian,” I said with my head lowered, trying not to laugh. Seungri continued to act all dramatic and even started singing Heartbreaker (by GD). ~You’re my heart-heart-heart-heartbreaker~

 

Aish.  I thought.  What a corny boy. “Seungri ah, I’m in a relationship…………….with myself.” I managed to say before bursting into laughter. I was soon joined by the others, only leaving Seungri with a shocked face. That poor maknae.

 

“Ya Seungri ah,” Taylor said cutting in, “I’ll make you a deal. If you can drink more bottles of beer than me without getting drunk, I’ll become your girlfriend ok?” The other members were shocked at her while Seungri accepted, happy to be given another chance.

 

“Are you sure?” Taeyang ask uncertainly. “ Our maknae can really drink liquor.”

 

“I’m sure,” Taylor said confidently.

 

I cheerfully said, “I’ll referee! Ready, Set, GO!”


Enjoy! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG #ItsGDay. AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG! #BB5forLIFE