Forgotten.

It all started with a birthday gift

Yuna POV---------------------------------------------

 

I wasn’t concerned about Taylor losing. I’ve seen her drink alcohol. Boy, is that maknae gonna lose.

 

“Ready, Set, GO!” I yelled.

 

“WAIT. WAIT.” Seungri interrupted, “We haven’t discussed the rules yet.”

 

“Uh ok.”

 

Seungri smiled evilly, “Taylor, if you drink more than me, I’ll do anything you ask for a week.”

 

“Anything?” She said questioningly, “So if I tell you to do hard labor, you’ll do it?”

 

“Yes.”
 

“And what if I win?”

 

“Well,” Seungri said with an evil smile, “you have to be my girlfriend for at least a week, cook scrambled eggs for me every morning, and do whatever I tell you to do.”

 

“Ok. Deal,” Taylor said, shaking hands to close the deal with him.

 

“Ok,” I said, interrupting them, “After three bottles of beer, we’ll all decide who loses. OK?”

 

“Psh. 3 bottles are nothing,” Seungri bragged, “Make it 5 bottles.”

 

“Yah you little pabo,” Taylor argued back, “Brag IF and only IF you win.”

 

“Alright, alright. 5 bottles. GO!” I quickly announced, breaking the tension. Seungri and Taylor hurriedly downed the 5 bottles quickly as if in great hurry. After each bottle, both would slam them down so hard that everyone jumped. Before long, all 5 bottles were drained. To much of my surprise, Taylor passed out. It seemed like she was drained out of energy while Seungri was acting to his typical drunkness: singing random Kpop songs and making fun of his hyungs. Seungri kept us entertained while we were eating. Once in a while, he would do something stupid like dancing weirdly or try to copy TOP’s finger dance. In a blink of an eye, the night had gone by and it was time to go home.

 

 

Taeyang POV-----------------------------------------

 

I walked along side of Yuna while carrying Taylor to the rental car. The air between us was awkward and we both walked in silence. We finally reached the car. I softly placed Taylor in the front seat and closed the door.

 

“Thanks for helping,” Yuna said to me.

 

“Oh. It’s nothing,” I replied. “Here, text me when you get home ok? Have a safe trip.”

 

“Oh ok. Later.” I started walking away blushing. I got into our minivan and started going home. Although I was very tired, I couldn’t sleep because all the noise that drunk maknae was making. He kept on grumbling on and on about his pretty noona. It wouldn’t stop even when we got back to our temporary house. Unfortunately, I was in the same room as him and had to stand his drunken cries the entire night. I sighed as I dragged him into our room. Suddenly, I felt a vibration in my pocket. Putting his body weight on me, I began to search my pockets for my phone. I nearly toppled over with Seungri when he fell to the ground. Sighing with frustration, I grabbed him by the arms and dragged the half-awake maknae to our room. When finally succeeding to do so, I check my phone.

 

From: 546-568-1357  *Fake phone number. Try at your own risk.*

 

I’m home now. JCan you give me the address of the place you guys are staying at? (Taylor needs it.)

 

:D Yuna

 

I quickly responded with a smile on my face.

 

 

To: VIP Yuna

 

Glad to hear you’re safe. J439-51 50th Street is where we’re staying. Remember to bring the eggs with you! Our fridge is empty. The hungry Big Bang bears ate everything. LGood night. Sweet dreams! J

 

Bae Bae :P

 

 

From: VIP Yuna

 

Hahaha. Some hungry bears were have there. Good night! JSee you tomorrow! ~Snore~ :P

 

 

Next morning

 

I woke up to the strong smell of eggs and bacon. I headed to the kitchen. I saw Yuna and Taylor cooking while Jiyong and Daesung where sitting at the table.

 

“Morning,” I greeted everyone.

 

“Morning,” Yuna said looking over at me…… and then suddenly blushing. Her eyes lingered over my torso. Although she seemed embarrassed, she was unable to stop looking at me.

 

“Eh…hyung?” Daesung said lightly, “You need to put on a shirt.” I looked down at myself only to see me with my abs flashing out.

 

“Opps,” I said, hurriedly going upstairs and grabbing a shirt. I quickly put it on. In my haste, I woke Seungri up.

 

“Morning hyung,” he said while rubbing his eyes, “What’s the rush?” Sniffing the air, he said, “What’s that smell?”

 

“That smell is Taylor cooking eggs for you. Hurry up and get downstairs.”

 

“Eggs?! Yay!” He said as he followed me to the kitchen. I sat down next to Daesung just as Yuna and Taylor were done with that last plate. Yuna put a plate piled with eggs and bacon and a glass of juice in front of me. I could get used to this.

 

“Thanks,” I said before digging in. Seungri sat in an empty seat next to Jiyong.

 

“Morning guys,” Seungri said flirtatiously, “Why are you guys here?”

 

“’Cause we are,” Taylor replied, “Now sit your fat down.”

 

“And give your girlfriend a morning kiss,” Daesung jokingly said.

 

Confused, Seungri looked at him. “Why would I? When did she become my girlfriend?” Everyone froze and stared at Seungri.

 

“What?” He said with an unknowing look. He looked around. “Did I miss something?”

 

“You don’t remember anything from last night?” Taylor asked him cautiously.

 

“No,” he said hesitantly, trying hard to remember. “Why, did I miss something?”

 

“Uh, yea. Like that drin—ow!” Daesung yelped as Taylor elbowed him.

 

“Well, don’t get so used to it you little pabo,” Taylor started, “it’s only ‘cause I’m in a good mood.” She sent threatening glares at the rest of the group. Thankfully, TOP, with his sleepy face and messy hair, diverted the conversation.

 

“Huh, he even looks cute with bed hair,” Yuna mumbled under her breath. I looked at her in surprise. What did she just say?

 

“You do too,” Yuna whispered with a sly smile as she sat down next to me. I just chuckled, not knowing how to reply.

 

“Morning dongseangs, Yuna, and oh…the love birds,” TOP said, making Seungri even more confused. I did the stop talking sign to TOP. He understood immediately and just plopped down to eat his breakfast.

 

“OK,” Seungri said angrily, “Is ANYONE going to explain this to me?!” We all just ignored him and continued eating. Sighing, he quickly finished his breakfast and just left the table, going outside. The air around us immediately eased a little.

 

“So,” Yuna said, breaking the silence, ”Where should we go today?”

 

“How about an amusement park?” I suggested.

 

“Ok, sure,” everyone agreed. It’s going to be one fun day.