Chap 8

It all started with a birthday gift

Taeyang-----------------------------------------

 

“So,” Yuna said, breaking the silence,”Where should we go today?”

“How about an amusement park?” I suggested.

“Ok, sure,” everyone agreed. The group disbanded as Yuna and Taylor gathered the plates and began washing them while the rest went upstairs to get ready. I offered to help, but was stubbornly rejected. I went outside to get Seungri. When I told him what we were doing today, he immediately lightened up and seemed to forget the incident.

I went upstairs to grab my hat and sunglasses before heading downstairs to wait for the other members.

 

Yuna--------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at Disneyland. Everyone was really excited…except for me. I don’t like roller coasters at all. They’re scary and too fast. I feel like I would fall off the ride or that the ride would suddenly break. I couldn’t take roller coasters. Never. Not ever. Everyone was else was extremely excited and jumpy. They were arguing over which ride to go on first.

“What about that one?” TOP said, pointing to the tallest coaster track. I was filled with dread as all the others enthusiastically agreed.

Taeyang must have noticed my dread. “Are you ok?”

“Uh, yea,” I said, taking this opportunity to escape,”I’m just not feeling well.” He seemed very concerned and offered to stay with me. I refused but he was persistent.

Taeyang started walking off leaving us in the back. Seungri eyeing Taeyang with a questioning look, “What is up with hyung? He’s usually the most excited one, especially when it comes to roller coasters.” I was looking at Taeyang also with a questioning look. Why is he being like this?

I quickly ran after him locating him at the ice cream parlor and sat down across from him. I was about to speak when I was toppled over by TOP, who tried to snatch away the ice cream that Taeyang just bought. TOP was on top of me. ME! I was looking up at him as he was looking down at me. I started to blush, but he was just smiling at me.
    
"HYUNG!" Taeyang yelled out.
        
"Oh, mian" TOP said to me.
    
He got off of me and held out his hand. I almost grabbed it, but Taeyang pushed it away and held out his hand. I ended up grabbing his instead. I got up and everyone was looking at me, but the rest of the members were looking at Taeyang.

“Taeyang hyung?” Seungri said questioning his behavior.

I see Taylor running in and then reaching for the ice cream, just as TOP grabs it away from her. Taylor grabs for it but gets it taken away by TOP.  UH OH. Someone is angry. Taylor DOES NOT like her food being snatched away ANYONE, even an idol. 

TOP eats the ice cream teasing in front of Taylor, but made her even angrier. This situation makes the members turn to Taylor and TOP’s situation. I'm guessing everyone is no longer paying attention to what had just happened between Taeyang, TOP and me. Good. That was embarrassing, but I was still wondering why did Taeyang was acting this way?

Taeyang carefully walked away to order more ice cream. "Ok. EVERYONE sit down, I’ll just order more. So Taylor-ah please don't be angry." Everyone quickly sat down around the table. Looking around for a place to sit, I see an empty seat next to TOP and another next to GDragon. Over remembering what just happened with TOP, I blushingly sat down next to Gdragon.

Taeyang returned to the table uncomfortably sitting next to TOP.

“Hyung, mianhae,” Taeyang said sincerely to TOP.

“It’s ok, Taeyang-ah,” TOP said, hinting at something. Taeyang seemed confused. I was also confused, so I looked over to the rest, hoping that they will give me some clue, but they were all busily eating. So I went back to eating too, confused with the few scenes that just happened.

 

Taeyang------------------------------------------------

 

Why did I do that? Why did my heart ache when I saw Seunghyun Hyung on top of Yuna? Im so confused.
    
"I'm FULL" Jiyoung said. "LET'S GO PLAY!"
    
Everyone was finished and we left to go on the roller coaster.
    
"Unni, you know I’m scared of roller coasters. I really don't want to go one." I heard Yuna said to Taylor.
    
"I'm so full from the ice cream, I don't think I could go on these rides. Anyone want to accompany me at the bench?” I said to everyone in hopes that Yuna will say something.


Me and my friend spent quite a long time trying to get this exciting.. hope u like it!