Last Farewell?

It all started with a birthday gift

-------Taeyang POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my phone call to Yuna and Taylor, I started half-heartedly packing up for our trip back to Korea. The hotel was silent except for the sounds of shuffling of clothing and zippering of suitcases. I felt sad that we were leaving America. I had alot of fun.  Will we ever see Yuna or Taylor ever again? I hope so......

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud Ding Dong. "Ignore it," GD said, "It's probably the reporters." Ding Dong. DIng Dong. DIng dong. Dang this person is persistant. DING DONG. ~sigh~

"I'll go get it", I said. Walking to the door, I cautiously looked through the peephole only to see 2 business dressed woman. One was had blonde hair with a ridiculously ugly outfit and was wearing a cap. The other had brown hair and had long bangs that were covering her eyes. Both were wearing a pass that said VIP.

"Sorry we're not doing any interviews," I said through the cracks, "Please go away." The two reporters didn't and just silently flipped over their passes. I was astonished to read: Yuna and Taylor. I quickly let them in, trying to close the door on the flashing cameras and frantic reporters. Once inside, Yuna and Taylor quickly took off their disguises. Yuna quickly came to hug me.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!!" she yelled. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU GUYS IN TROUBLE. SORRY!!"

"It's ok Yuna. It doesn't matter. Please calm down," I said, trying to soothe the crying girl. I continously tried to comfort her and assured her that everything was ok. Poor girl.. She's so worried..

------------------------------------------------Taylor POV------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lets go visit them," Yuna suggested as she managed to stop crying.

"I don't think we could Yuna.." I said, " I bet the reporters are outside their hotel and the fans are there too. How are we going to get in?"

With a sly smile, Yuna walked to the closet and bought out 2 sets of suits.. And Boy, were they ugly..

"Oh No. I am NOT wearing that." I proclaimed. It was the most ugliest thing I've ever seen... I think that only Big Bang could somehow rock that. (they can rock ANY outfit. admit it XD)

"But UNNIEEEEEEE~~," she whined, "it's the only way we can go see Big Bang..... Before they leave...."

~sigh~ "okay. Lets go"

 

Upon arriving at there hotel, crowds and crowds of reporters and screaming fans were surrounding the building. Trust me. It was NOT a pretty sight.

"What's your plan?" I whispered to Yuna. She smiled and said, "Follow me." I followed her through the crowd, weaving in and out and around reporters and screaming fans. We finally reached the blocked stairs of the hotel when we whispered to the guard, "We're friends of Big Bang, the ones who were with them at Disneyland."

The guards looked at us with a questioning glance and asked for evidence. Yuna took out her cellphone and showed her chat history with Taeyang. Doubtingly, the guard cautiously let us get past and to the doors. We rang the doorbell, praying and hoping that Big Bang will open the door. After a few slow minutes, I heard shuffling on the other side of the door.

A voice said, "Sorry we're not doing any interviews. Please go away." i regonized it as the voice of Taeyang. Silently, Yuna and I flipped over our VIP passes. Taeyang recognized us and immediately let us in away from the frantic and heptic crowd.

It was such a relief to finally get that itchy brown ugly wig off of me.

And just as we went through the door, Yuna, like JUMPED onto Taeyang, bearhugging him. "I'M SO SORRY!!!!" she started blubbering. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU GUYS IN TROUBLE. SORRY!!"

"It's ok Yuna. It doesn't matter. Please calm down," Taeyang said as he tried hard to calm Yuna down. Is he blushing? OMO he IS blushing....

My thoughts were interrupted by sounds of shuffling, it was the rest of Big Bang coming down the stairs. Yuna flung onto TOP as well, contiously apologizing. TOP tensed against this sudden act but immediate regained his posture as he patted Yuna on the back. Daesung and Jiyong were surprised with our appearence while Seungri ask "Noona, why are you here?"

"Yuna and I felt bad for all this mess that we caused and so we decided to drop by and help you pack," I replied. Bowing, "Sorry for all this crazy mess we caused."

Forever the leader, Jiyong spoke up, "No, it's ok. Actually we should be thanking you guys."

"But for what?" Yuna said, still crying but now clinging onto Daesung, "We caused so much trouble."

"For giving us so many fun and exciting memories," Jiyong said.

"Oh. That's not a problem. It was our pleasure," I said. Yuna nodded her head in agreement. I glanced around seeing the such quiet mood.

"Um, why don't we go to the living room and drink something?" Taeyang suggested. We all sat down on the couches. Me next to Jiyong and TOP. Yuna in between Daesung and Seungri and Taeyang on the single's chair across from me.

"So what are you guys going to do about this?" Yuna said, still clinging onto Seungri. Big bang collectively sighed and TOP replied, "I guess we just assure the fans that nothing happened and hope taht the media will die down."

"Hopefully, they won't continue to investigate the case and so I think that you will be safe for the time being," Jiyong said.

"And even if someone finds your identities, YG Entertainment will definitely make sure to protect you guys." Daesung said.

"Thank you guys," Yuna said, "We should help you guys pack. I mean this is our fault after all."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------Narrator POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They split up. Taeyang and TOP with Yuna and Daesung and Seungri and Jiyong with Taylor. Their packing became a battle. Clothing was flying everywhere, flying out of the suitcases faster than into them, but noone cared. They all wanted to savor their last moments together.

Next Day......................................

Sadly, it was time to go. The mood was sad and upsetting. "Come visit!" TOP waved as Big Bang was led away.

"BYE!!" Yuna said teary eyed.

"Come on," Taylor said," Lets go get our stuff upstairs."

"Ok." They gathered their stuff and was about to leave when they heard a loud beep.

"Omo," Taylor said, looking around, "What was that?" They looked around for the source of the noise.

Another beep. Yuna picked up a cell phone. "Who's cell phone is that?' Taylor asked.

"Uh.. I think its Taeyang's."

"We have to give it back to them..."

"but how?"