A date

Our previous lifetime

 

BEEP BEEP...... Both Taeyeon and Tiffany received a message while they are sending out.

09:00pm From: Taeyeon

It was nice to meet your family, Fany. 

09:00pm From: Tiffany

Tae, did you reach home safety?

09:01pm From: Taeyeon

Yes, i reached home.

09:01pm From: Tiffany

I'm glad to have you joining us too... 

........................................................... Both of them went bathing. Of course, in their own house. (hahaha).

After bathed, Tiffany checked her phone and see if Taeyeon has send her any message.....

Hmm.... that it? said Tiffany pouted as she didn't see any message from Taeyeon and she decided to text him.

09:30pm From: Tiffany

Tae, when are you leaving for New york?

Taeyeon saw the message from Tiffany, but he hesitate to reply her..... he frowned as he is leaving in 3 days, which is Monday.

Hence, he decided to ask her for a weekend date!

10:00pm From: Taeyeon

Shall we meet for breakfast tomorrow?

10:00pm From: Tiffany

Shall we meet for breakfast tomorrow?

 

Never did they expect, they had the same mindset.... Both of them are in sync ever since then.

10:01pm From: Taeyeon

Great! I will fetch you tomorrow @ 9am

10:02pm From: Tiffany

Thanks! Cya tomorrow... Good night!

10:03pm From: Taeyeon

Good night...

 

 

Next day morning, it is Saturday! Taeyeon wore a tight fitting white tee matched with a denim jean and canvas shoes. 

Annyeonghaseyo, Granny Hwang! greeted Taeyeon and bowed.

Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeonie.... please come in. Do you want to have some coffee? asked Granny Hwang smiling.

Thank you, Granny Hwang.... We are going for breakfast. said Taeyeon smiled.

Oh, i see.... that's good! Let me go wake Miyoungie. said Granny Hwang keep smiling while walking to Tiffany's door.

Miyoung ah, are you awake? Taeyeon is here..... asked Granny Hwang while knocking the door.

Tiffany opened the door with her fresh look. She is wearing a denim short matched with a pink sleeveless tee and sneaker shoes.

Good morning, granny! greeted Tiffany kissed and hugged her grandmother.

You both looks good together..... said Granny Hwang teased both of them.

Granny...... said Tiffany shyly and she noticed Taeyeon is blushing too.

Go on and enjoy your first date..... hwaiting. said Granny continued to teased and send them to the door.

 

Taeyeon bring Tiffany to Soshi cafe, this cafe is located near the beach. It is very relaxing while enjoying the sea breeze.

I always come here when I need a clear mindset..... It is so relaxing. said Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany could feel the fresh air and the sea breeze, it made her felt the same as Taeyeon. 

You are right, Tae..... It is so relax and peaceful. said Tiffany closed her eyes while enjoying the moment.

Taeyeon was being captured by Tiffany beautiful smile.

He look away awkwardly when Tiffany caught him looking at her.

They had their breakfast and enjoy the sea view at Soshi cafe.....

Tae, you haven't tell me, when are you leaving for New York? And how long? asked Tiffany concerned.

I will be leaving on Monday for two weeks and be back before Xmas. said Taeyeon.

Two weeks...... I'm gonna miss you. said Tiffany softly.

Mwo? asked Taeyeon as he thought he heard something from Tiffany.

N-Nothing...... Shall we have a dinner with Yoong and Jessica before you leave? asked Tiffany suggested.

Sure. I will call them now. said Taeyeon and dial Yoong's number.

*YAWN* what's up, Taeyeon? It is early..... said Yoong scatching his head.

Tiffany suggested we go for a dinner before I go to New York on Mon. said Taeyeon smiled.

Gwenchana Yoong? shouted Tiffany from the phone.

Tiff? Yah.... You both! You are together? Quick move, Taeyeon ah..... said Yoong teased.

Yah.... We are just having breakfast together! said Tiffany defended.

Hahaha..... But why the sudden you both become so close? asked Jessica get into the conversation.

I meet her family yesterday.... said Taeyeon explained.

Woww...... You have meet her family already!! When is the wedding? asked Yoong continued teasing.

Yah.... Listen! I found out about the roman rings..... It is we! said Taeyeon emphasis.

Jjinga? That is interesting! said Jessica surprised.

Let's meet up! Text me the location and we will meet you guys. said Yoong.

Why don't we meet up in my house later and I will cook tonight? asked Taeyeon suggested.

Arrasso! Cya..... said Yoong smiling.

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the supermarket to get the necessary item after their breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo..... it's been a while! I hope you guys did not forget me! Ahahaha!

Taeyeon gonna leave for New york.... will they confess to each other? Before or.....? How is it going to be?

I need your comment guys..... gonna start writing for this next chapter. XD

BTW, Pls support my new FF "We are impossible"

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 10.12.13