Eyes-smile girl

Our previous lifetime

 

Good morning Granny! greeted Tiffany and kissed her granny's cheek.

Good morning, sweetheart..... your toast bread with strawberry jam is ready. said Granny Hwang smiling.

Kamsahaminida, granny. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Later, i'm going to the mall. Is there anything you need me to buy for you? asked Granny Hwang smiled.

Gwaenchana, granny. I can get my own stuff in the weekend and i can send you there later. said Tiffany as she doesn't want to trouble her granny.

Gwaenchana..... i can go there by myself. And you will be late, if you give me a lift. said Granny Hwang being considerate.

Gwaenchana! I will give Sica a call..... What can be more important than you, my loving granny. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Oh, by the way...... your daddy called yesterday but you aren't home yet. He will call again tonight. said Granny Hwang smiling.

Jeongmal? Did he say anything? asked Tiffany while driving.

Aniyo..... i guess he is going to introduce some boys to you. said Granny Hwang jokingly.

Again? Omo..... give me a break! I don't have time for that..... said Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Hmm...... My Miyoungie is so pretty, don't you have boyfriend? asked Granny Hwang teased.

There is a few guys going after me, but i rejected all of them, Granny. Right now, i just want to focus on my career. said Tiffany smiled.

I think, you haven't met the one who can melt your heart. said Granny Hwang laughing.

Granny....... said Tiffany whining. (Bingo..... her grandma guess it right. Tiffany haven't meet that "someone" who can melt her heart.)

 

After she dropped her granny at the mall. Tiffany went to the office and Jessica called for her.

Tiff, i have something here need your help. Can you come over? asked Jessica.

Sure, be right there...... said Tiffany smiled.

Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany! greeted Yoong smiling.

Yah..... what are you doing here, Yoong? asked Tiffany surprised to see Yoong in Jessica's office.

Well, I need some help from you girls. said Yoong smiling.

Yoong explained to them, what Taeyeon's need and about his dream......

So, i need you girls to write an article about the roman rings and see if anyone knows about it. said Yoong smiled.

Which means, we have to investigate the story behind roman rings? asked Tiffany curiously.

BINGO! And Taeyeon will be arriving soon, i guess he just landed. said Yoong smiled.

In that case, let's wait for him to come and hold a meeting then. said Jessica smiled.

Mwo? Let him have some rest and we can start tomorrow. said Tiffany.

Tiff, he has sleep enough on the plane and i believed, he will call me soon. said Yoong smiled.

RING RING...... (Yoong's phone rang) See, he is calling..... said Yoong smiled and answer the phone.

He told Taeyeon, they are all waiting for him at Jessica's office and Taeyeon will come straight from airport.

 

A cute guy with onxy eyes walked into the publishing company. He had a sling bag on him and looked like a professional photographer.

Hi, I'm looking for Jung Jessica. Ermm.... Im-Jung Jessica. said the cute guy smiled to the staff.

Taeyeon, you are here! Come, let's go outside. said Yoong happen to come out for a smoke.

Yah! I thought you quit smoking? asked Taeyeon took over a cigarette from Yoong.

My wife agreed to let me quit slowly..... I only have it twice a day. said Yoong.

Jessica is very understanding huh..... That's good! said Taeyeon smiled.

Well, you can have someone to understand you too. said Yoong winked.

Yah.... Jinjja! I have more things to do.... said Taeyeon smiled.

Come on, we are man! Don't tell me, you can control your desire? asked Yoong jokingly.

I don't have the feeling, only........ In my dream. said Taeyeon smiled a little.

Mwo? Don't tell me..... You fall in love with your dream girl? asked Yoong surprised.

I don't know, Yoong..... Her eye-smile is so beautiful. And she has been living in my dream since young. It seems like we are born to be together. said Taeyeon smiled.

My oh my..... Someone is in love! But you won't know if she ever exist in this world? said Yoong worried for him.

I will be contented to see her in my dream, if I really can't meet her in real life.... said Taeyeon stand up and about to go.

(He stopped his step...... His heart is beating faster than usual......) That eye-smile...... said Taeyeon mumbled.

Oh, you guys are here..... What's wrong with you, Taeyeon? asked Jessica smack his head.

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon meet each other, they had an unusual feeling in their mind.

Let me introduce, this is Tiffany Hwang/Kim Taeyeon....... said Jessica smiling.

Annyeonghaseyo..... Nae irumun Tiffany Hwang imnida. said Tiffany smiled shyly and bowed.

A-Annyeonghaseyo..... N-nae irumun KimTaeyeon imnida. said Taeyeon stuttered and bowed.

What's wrong with you, Taeyeon ah? asked Yoong smirked and elbowed him as he knows what happen to Taeyeon's reaction.

Hmm..... i can feel love is in the air. said Jessica teased.

L-Let's start the meeting now...... said Tiffany blushed and go inside the office and the rest followed.

 

 

End of chapter two

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 15.11.13