I will wait for you to come back

Our previous lifetime

 

@ Taeyeon house

Taeyeon is preparing the food with Tiffany's help.

Tiffany might not know how to cook, but Taeyeon is guilding her well.

Yoong and Jessica reached Taeyeon's house and they also help out for the preparation.

Taeyeon is guilding Tiffany how to cut the tomatoes, slice by slice.... he is holding her hands carefully not to let her get hurt.

Both of them are enjoying each other company just like a married couple.

Yoong and Jessica saw how sweet they are..... they know what's going on and they are happy for their friends.

 

After dinner, while Tiffany and Jessica are helping to clean up the kitchen.

Fany ah, are you and Taeyeon together? asked Jessica teased.

I-I don't know..... said Tiffany blushing.

Mwo? How can you don't know? At least, feeling something in your heart? asked Jessica curiously.

I.... I am happy whenever i see him. said Tiffany smiled shyly.

You are in love with him, Fany ah! said Jessica and hugged Tiffany.

 

Yoong and Taeyeon is drinking red wine in the living room.

Are you and Tiffany.... together? asked Yoong straight to the point.

Aniyo..... But, i am comfortable with her around. said Taeyeon smiling.

Yah! You fall in love with her, don't you? asked Yoong teased.

I have never felt this way towards a girl.... maybe i am, falling for her. said Taeyeon smiled while looking at Tiffany.

Then what are you waiting for..... confess to her then! said Yoong can't wait for them to be official.

But i'm leaving for New york in two days..... perhaps wait till i'm back. said Taeyeon smiled.

What if someone confess before you? You will regret it..... said Yoong warned.

Which means, she is not meant for me then. said Taeng laughed dorkily.

Yoong is speechless when he meet this dorky friend.

 

Yoong and Jessica bidded good-bye to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

And Taeyeon offer to send Tiffany home.....

When they reached, he walked her to the gate......

Tiffany thanks Taeyeon for the dinner and the ride home.....

Taeyeon just smiled and stood there......

I will wait for you to come back..... said Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is way too happy to hear that from Tiffany, he pulled the blushing Tiffany into his embrace.

I will be back for you, wait for me..... said Taeyeon hugged her tightly.

Under the moonlight, two person has made their promises to each other. 

 

 

Annyeong! Taeny's love will being from here..... sorry, no drama for them! Hahahaha!

Do you want to see how much they missed each other? Will Taeyeon come back early to see Tiffany?

The next chapter will be "everyday love" (hahaha.... i'm using their new song title in their 3rd japan ablum - Love & Peace)

Stay tune and comment...... Kamsahamnida! XD

I have a new FF "we are impossible" pls support, vote, sub and comment. XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Update: 17.12.13