Posed boyfriend

Our previous lifetime

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany has been hanging together for the last 3 days as they need to memorize each other favourite things.

They went for dinner, movie and shopping...... just like normal couple do.

But, there is something lacking..... they are still shy to hold each other hands and not to mentioned waist/shoulder hug.

They only know each other not more than a week and it is not possible for them to do these action. Tiffany is frowning that Taeyeon is not taking the initiative but she felt glad at the same time that Taeyeon is different from other guys, he is a gentleman and did not take advantage of her due to the current posing stage.

Fany..... you know, i-i can't really touch you in the sense of..... said Taeyeon and Tiffany cutted his words.

I understand, Tae. Thank you for being nice. Why don't.... let me do it instead? asked Tiffany suggested.

Mwo? W-What do you mean? asked Taeyeon curiously.

I mean..... let me take the initiative to hold your hands or hug you when needed? said Tiffany smiled shyly.

Oh..... That is fine with me! I guess, that is a good idea. said Taeyeon smiled.

They let things run naturally, Tiffany will either hold Taeyeon's hand or cling onto his arm. Slowly, Taeyeon didn't feel awkward anymore.

 

3 days passed, today is the day that Old Mr Hwang arrived Seoul. Tiffany went to the airport and pick-up her father.

They had dinner with Granny Hwang in a restaurant and Old Mr Hwang bring up about Taeyeon.

Miyoung ah, when can i see Kim Taeyeon? asked Old Mr Hwang smiling.

Who is that? Why the sudden? asked Granny Hwang curiously.

Mom, you didn't know either? asked Old Mr Hwang surprised.

Granny Hwang looked at Tiffany and looked at Old Mr Hwang again...... She shaked her head.

He is Miyoung's boyfriend, i thought you already know about him..... she is really good at hiding. asked Old Mr Hwang laughed.

Yah daddy! It is not like that...... I-It is still early for you to meet him. said Tiffany blushed.

Jinjja..... You have a boyfriend already? So, he is the one who melt your heart? asked Granny Hwang happily.

Arrhh come on..... I just want to see your boyfriend, i won't eat him up. said Old Mr Hwang pouted.

Yes, Miyoung. Invite him to our house for dinner tomorrow. I would like to meet him too. said Granny Hwang smiling.

Tiffany got no choice but to agreed and she called Taeyeon for tomorrow dinner.

Hi Taetae...... Are you free for dinner tomorrow? asked Tiffany gently, she behave like a normal girlfriend asking.

Hi Fany, tomorrow? Ermm..... should be ok. By the way, your daddy reach Seoul already? asked Taeyeon as he remembered.

Yes, we are having dinner with granny now. Actually, my daddy is the one who invite you for tomorrow dinner. said Tiffany worried.

Oh i see...... i guess he is waiting to see me huh? asked Taeyeon teased.

Yah..... Kim Taeyeon! I will see you tomorrow, bye! said Tiffany blushed and hanged the phone.

Look at the way you both talked. Like a sweet little couple..... said Old Mr Hwang teased.

Daddy....... Arrhhh..... whatever! said Tiffany pouted.

Both Granny Hwang and Old Mr Hwang can't stop laughing at the pouting Tiffany.

 

The next day, Granny Hwang asked Tiffany, what is Taeyeon's favourite dish and she will cook for him.

Tiffany offered to go to the market with her granny. Tiffany picked almost all the korean ingredient for cooking.

Oh, Taeyeonie preferred korean food..... that's great! said Granny Hwang smiled.

Yes, he likes korean food. Especially home cook food, i think he will love your cooking, granny. said Tiffany eyes-smiling.

Let's buy more ingredient to prepare then. said Granny Hwang smiling.

After getting all the necessary item and ingredient, they went back to prepare for dinner and Tiffany do help and learn from Granny Hwang.

 

6pm, Taeyeon reached the Hwang's mansion. He never felt so nervous in his life before, he pressed the bell and wait.....

Coming...... said someone inside the house. Of course, it was Tiffany who is expecting his arrival.

Taetae....... called Tiffany smiling. Taeyeon smiled, he suddenly pull her into his embrace and hugged her tightly.

Tiffany was widen her eyes wirh surprised of his reaction, she wonder what makes him to hugged her. 

Sshhh...... your daddy is behind you. said Taeyeon whisper in her ear and looks like he is kissing her.

Finally, i get to meet you, Taeyeon ssi! said Old Mr Hwang and he is happy to see the "couple" in intimate mode.

Annyeonghaseyo..... Nice to meet you, Mr Hwang. said Taeyeon greeted and bowed 90 degree.

Annyeonghaseyo! Hmm! Good! Can you follow Miyoung and call me daddy, my son? said Old Mr Hwang smiled all over his face.

Daddy....... said Tiffany blushing as she is shocked to heard her father, she quickly pushed Old Mr Hwang into their house.

Taetae..... come in and close the door please. We can start for dinner now. said Tiffany smiled shyly.

Taeyeon closed the door and follow where Tiffany dragged her father to......

This is my lovely granny. said Tiffany smiled and introduced.

Annyeonghaseyo..... Nice to meet you, Granny Hwang. said Taeyeon greeted and bowed 90 degree.

Annyeong..... a very polite young man. said Granny Hwang praised. But she had a shocked when Taeyeon lifted his head.

You........... said Granny Hwang widen her eyes.

 

 

To be continued.....

 

Hey yo readers! Is this getting exciting???? Me tooo..... hahaha!

What wrong with Granny Hwang? Why did she had a shock when she saw Taeyeon?

COMMENT TOO LITTLE..... >< Stay tune and comment more, guys...... XD

From: Taeyeon (cranky author)

Updated: 22.11.13