Everyday you are in my heart

Our previous lifetime

 

Tiffany reached Taeyeon's house at 6:50pm as she doesn't want to miss out the postage.

Finally, the postman came and pass her an envelope. It is written: To my love, Tiffany Hwang....

She is curious, Taeyeon asked her to receive on behalf. But why it is consigned to her name?

Being a reporter, she always had her curiosity. She decided to open up and find out.....

It is a confession letter wrote by Taeyeon....

Dear Fany,

Thank you for opening the envelope. 

I wanted to tell you, how much I miss you everyday..... 

I being to miss you, when I am on board to leave for New York.

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and Friday..... Everyday you are in my heart.

Jjinja, not sweet talking. And you know, I doesn't know how to....

It is unbelievable that we are actually linked to the mystery roman rings...

I LOVE YOU.... This word has been hiding in my heart ever since the day, I met you!

I wonder if you feel the same? Will you say it to me as well?

WITH LOVE,

Kim Taeyeon

 

Yes Tae! I love you too.... You made me miss you more! said Tiffany with tears.

That is tears of joy.... She is too happy to received this confession letter from Taeyeon.

Jjinja? said Taeyeon standing behind her with a bouquet of pink roses looking at her.

Taeyeon! said Tiffany smiled and hugged him tightly.

Am I dreaming? It is you, my Taetae!! said Tiffany hugging him.

Yes i'm back, Fany! You are hugging me right now! said Taeyeon smiling.

I thought you are only back on next week? What happen? asked Tiffany looking at him.

I came back early for you.... said Taeyeon sincerely.

Tae..... (Hmmp) before Tiffany could continue, Taeyeon captured her lips!

They have a deep and passionate kiss.... This love has been hiding in decade.

Tiffany having problem for breathing and Taeyeon let go of his kisses....

Fany, you ok? asked Taeyeon worried.

Your kisses...... (Patting) is awesome! said Tiffany blushing.

It is my first time kissing a girl.... said Taeyeon shyly.

Jjinja? So, it is my honor to have your first kiss.... said Tffany teased.

Taeyeon nodded his head with smile..... 

Aren't you going to ask, is it my first kiss to you? asked Tiffany pouted.

If it is.... I am glad. If it is not, I'm contented. said Taeyeon smiling.

Mwo.... W-why? asked Tiffany surprised.

Cause, I will be having the rest of your kisses forever. said Taeyeon smiled.

Yah, your words touched my heart! said Tiffany being to cry with joy.

Ssshhh..... Cause you are always in my mind. said Taeyeon and hugged her into his embrace.

*sniff* *sniff* Tae, I'm hungry..... said Tiffany whined.

Come, I cooked dinner for us..... said Taeyeon and leaded her into his house.

Tiffany is surprised that Taeyeon had planned all this for her and she is glad to have Taeyeon as her boyfriend.

 

After the candlelight dinner, they enjoyed the food and watching dvd after that.

Tiffany choose a romantic movie and Taeyeon is fine with that.

Whenever the actor and actress being to kiss each other, Tiffany will smile sweetly.

Taeyeon noticed, he shaked his head and smiled....

Yah..... Why are you laughing? asked Tiffany using her elbow to push Taeyeon.

My girlfriend is so into kissing scene eh? asked Taeyeon teased.

Kim Taeyeon!! shouted Tiffany blushing madly and throw the cushion at Taeyeon.

Look! They are kissing again..... said Taeyeon trying to divert her to the screen.

Just when Tiffany turned her head to the tv, Taeyeon being to push her on the couch and hovered on top of her.

Tae..... said Tiffany had a shock of his reaction and her heart is beating faster at the same time.

 

 

Whooohoooo...... Byuntae mode has !

Will Taeyeon take the initiative and "do it" with Tiffany? Will Tiffany reject him?

What do you guys HOPE for the next chapter? Come on, comment N.O.W...... XD

*Byun author being to start the Byun chapter...... Heeheehee! Stay tune.....

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 23.12.12