Kim Taeyeon

Our previous lifetime

 

Continued from chapter two......

 

Taeyeon told them about the roman rings, it belongs to the Kim's family for three generations. It was passed down by his great-grandfather to Taeyeon's father. But the Kim's only had the male ring instead of a pair, nobody knows what happen to the female ring. And Taeyeon keep having the same dream about the eyes-smile girl since birth. When his father passed him the male roman ring, the dream become more vivid.

Tiffany took down whatever Taeyeon mentioned. When it comes to eyes-smile, it caught her attention too.

Eyes-smile..... can you describe, how does it looks like? asked Tiffany looked at him.

I-It looks like..... a pair of eyes is smiling. said Taeyeon looked at her passionately.

Tiffany widen her eyes and look away shyly.

I-I am sorry, i'm just...... i think there is something to do with the roman rings. said Taeyeon trying to break the awkwardness.

Yoong and Jessica saw the way both of them feeling uneasy, they smirked.

All right, i will bring this sample copy home and...... give me a few days to think what to write on this article. said Tiffany smiled.

 

Tiffany bring the sample photo of the roman rings back home and put on her working desk.

She started to draw a draft of the article while looking at the sample photo.

Kim Taeyeon...... Eyes-smile girl...... lovers ring...... said Tiffany mumbled.

RING RING....... Tiffany's phone rang. It is her father calling from L.A.............

Annyeonghaseyo daddy! greeted Tiffany happily.

Annyeonghaseyo.... How are you doing, my princess? asked Old Mr Hwang.

I'm good, daddy. How about you? asked Tiffany smiled.

I'm fine here too. Miyoungie, I want to intro... (Arrhh... Kim Taeyeon!) said Old Mr Hwang was cutted by Tiffany.

Kim Taeyeon? Who is that, Miyoungie? asked Old Mr Hwang surprised.

Ermm..... He is...... (You are so naughty....) daddy, I will call you again, bye! said Tiffany hanged the phone.

Miyoung Miyoung.... Hmm? My princess has a boyfriend already? Maybe, I'm going to be grandpa soon. said Old Mr Hwang smiling.

*********************WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED********************

Tiffany is writing the draft article when Old Mr Hwang called. 

She put the sample photo on the table as well.

Prince, her puppy come to her room and jumped on the table.

He pee on the sample photo, that's why Tiffany shouted Kim Taeyeon as the photo belongs to Taeyeon.

When she said "you are so naughty"..... in fact, she is scolding Prince for peeing on the sample photo.

And she didn't know that, this cause Old Mr Hwang to mistaken about her relationship with Kim Taeyeon.

********************END OF EXPLANATION*************************

Omo...... I need to get another copy from Sica. said Tiffany pouted.

Sica, can you send a photo of the roman rings to my phone? asked Tiffany called Jessica.

What's wrong Tiff? You couldn't sleep because of that? asked Jessica teased.

Yah! Prince pee on the sample copy! said Tiffany frowned.

I see.... (Still laughing) Arrrhhhh...... Wait Honey! Tiff is on the phone. said Jessica seductively.

Yah! Continue your activity after that.... Bye! said Tiffany hanged the phone.

 

Tiffany received the sample copy as Jessica send to her by her mobile.

But Jessica send another photo, which is Taeyeon's photo to her.

The message from Sica:

I hope you will have a sweet dream with his photo with you..... ^^

Reply message from Tiffany:

Yah! Stop the nonsense and continue your activity. ;)

Tiffany keep staring at Taeyeon's photo, his face is all over her mind.

Jesus..... why am i thinking of him? But i seems to meet him somewhere..... said Tiffany mumbled before she go to her dreamland.

 

 

Annyeong..... what do you think of this chapter?

It is boring right, i guess most of you are use to read my chapter. Ahahaha!

Do you think, Taeny should have some feeling for each other? OR you want to wait further....?

Stay tune and comment...... cya around. XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 17.11.13