Everyday L❤️ve

Our previous lifetime

 

Ever since Taeyeon left for New york, he has never miss to contact Tiffany. They are texting each other everyday.

He wanted to send his everyday love to Tiffany.... the woman who melted his heart.

 

**Chorus part of SNSD - Everyday love**

[Tiffany] Everyday you're in my heart

[All] Monday yume oki kasete

Tuesday moo tochi kakute

[Taeyeon] Tto Wednesday shiranai, anata wa shiritai

[All] Thursday hoshi ni negai mo

Friday yumeo mi sasete

[Seohyun] Tomeru nai omoiga furo yo

[All] Tsuyu Everyday Love

 

@ Monday (Seoul Mon: 11:00pm / New York Sun: 9:00am)

Taeyeon: Fany, i just touch down. I guess you must be sleeping now. Sweet dream, i missed you....😍

Tiffany: God blessed. I missed you too, Tae!😍

Taeyeon: Wow.... you are still awake? I'm on my way to the hotel now.

Tiffany: Text me again when you reached. I be waiting....😊

30 minutes later..... Taeyeon texted Tiffany and told her he has check-in the hotel and bathed.

Taeyeon: Fany, it is late in Seoul, go sleep ok... Goodnight. *He sent her a lips photo.

Tiffany: Goodnight Tae! 💋.... In return, she sent him a lips photo of her own.

Taeyeon grinned when he saw that, he keep smiling at the message.

 

@ Tuesday (Seoul Tue: 8:00am / New York Mon: 6:00pm) 

Tiffany: Morning Tae! (yawn) i'm going to the office now. Are you having dinner now? Miss you 💋

Taeyeon: Morning Fany.... Yeah, i'm having dinner with my friends. Miss you too...

Tiffany: Friends? Ermm..... any girls around?

Taeyeon: Haha, cute! Yes, there is guys and girls.... But they are husband and wife.

Tiffany: Mianheyo..... I'm too sensitive.

Taeyeon: Ne.... But don't over do it will do.😆

Tiffany: Okay... I be having meeting with Sica. Text you later if you aren't sleep.💋

Taeyeon: Don't worry, just text me and I will read it next day.💌

Tiffany is glad that Taeyeon didn't get mad with her jealousy.

 

@ Wednesday (Seoul Wed: 10pm / New York Tue: 8am)

Tiffany: Morning, Taetae.... You wake up already? I going to sleep soon. Goodnight!

Taeyeon: Taetae? Yeah, I woke up...

Tiffany: Yeah, cute right? I have been thinking of you and mumbled Taetae... Am I silly?

Taeyeon: Aniyo, you are not silly. You are my baby Fany....❤️

Tiffany: Jjinga? 🙈 When are you coming back? I miss you so much....

Taeyeon: I miss you too, baby.... But I be back only next weekend.

Tiffany: Arrasseo....

 

@ Thursday (Seoul Thur: 10am / New York Wed: 8pm)

Taeyeon: Fany ah, tomorrow i will be very busy whole day. So, i won't be texting you. Mianhe!

Tiffany: It is ok, Tae. I understand work is important.

Taeyeon: Thank you, Fany. I love you....

Tiffany: What did you say? (keep blinking her eyes)

Taeyeon: I will say it infront of you when i'm back.❤️

Tiffany: I be waiting....💋(smiling sweetly at the message)

 

@ Friday (Seoul Fri: 8pm / New York Thur: 6am)

Taeyeon is taking the first available flight to Seoul. He wanted to give Tiffany a surprise and celebrate their first Christmas together. Long hours of flight to Seoul, he is thinking of the Xmas surprise on the plane.....

 

@ Saturday night - Seoul, Taeyeon dragged his tiredly body back to his apartment. He just want to have a good sleep as he need energy for the next day.

 

@ Sunday - Today is the day!

Taeyeon went to the supermarket and prepare all the necessary item at home. After that, he sent an emergency text to Tiffany and ask her to go to his house.

Taeyeon: Fany, can you help me to receive an important document today, postman will deliver to my house at 7pm? 

Tiffany: Ok, I be there at 7pm.

Taeyeon: Thank you, Fany. Miss you....

 

 

What is Taeyeon planning? So excited..... Can't wait, maybe double update? Stay tune and comment..... XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 22.12.13