A man and a woman

Our previous lifetime

 

Continued from chapter 12.....

Taeyeon hovered on top of Tiffany...... Right now, their eyes are locked for each other.

He being to cares her hair followed by her cheek..... He leaned in and kiss her lips.

Tiffany did not reject, in fact she likes his kisses. Hmmmppp....... Both of them moaned.

Taeyeon's hand being to slip into Tiffany's bare body and he is kissing her from lips to neck.....

"DING DONG DING DONG" "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

Tiff..... Are you inside? asked Jessica pressing the bell while Yoong is knocking the door.

They know you are here? asked Taeyeon curiously.

Oops! I forgot they are waiting for me in the car.... They drove me here. said Tiffany sit up and tidy herself.

Yes Sica..... I'm opening the door. said Tiffany and walking over.

Yah! What takes you so long, i thought what happen? Taeyeon!? said Jessica surprised.

Taeyeon!! When did you come back? asked Yoong surprised too.

Yesterday..... This meant to be a surprise for you guys! said Taeyeon smiled.

Surprise..... For us or only for Tiffany? asked Jessica teased.

Oh wait! What is this? (Pointed at Taeyeon's collar) asked Yoong laughed.

Are you both making out before we come up? asked Jessica interrogate.

Yah Sica! W-We aren't doing that..... said Tiffany defended and blushed at the same time.

Hwang Miyoung..... You are a bad lier! said Jessica smirked.

Well, we are just kissing..... I miss her badly. said Taeyeon smiled with his confession.

Whoooooohooooo!!! You are the man, Kim Taeyeon..... said Yoong cheering.

I'm glad that you admitted what you have done, Taeyeon. said Jessica praised.

I can't leave Tiffany alone to answer you guys. said Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany's heart is beating faster whenever Taeyeon's had his little touch on her, she love it so much!

 

After Yoong and Jessica left, Tiffany receive a phone call from her granny.

Miyoungie, I'm in jeonju and I will be back tomorrow. Stay with Sica if you are afraid. said Granny Hwang.

Ne granny..... Don't worry, enjoy yourself and take care. said Tiffany pouted after she hanged the phone.

Wae? You look cute when you pouted. said Taeyeon laughed and pinched her nose.

Yah..... Granny is away, she will be back only tomorrow. said Tiffany pouted.

How about stay here for a night? I have spare room here anyway.... asked Taeyeon offered.

Thanks for the offer, Taetae. I have things to do at home. said Tiffany smiled.

Ok, let me send you home then. said Taeyeon smiled.

 

Taeyeon sended Tiffany home and walked her to the door.

Drive carefully and give me a call when you reach home. said Tiffany and kissed his cheek.

Tiffany tends to be afraid when she is all alone at home. She is looking for her phone but she can't find it.....

Taeyeon was having a smoke downstair, he didn't want to go home that early.

When Taeyeon reached his car, he saw Tiffany's phone. He took it and bring it to her house again.

Omo..... When is my phone? Arrgg...... said Tiffany mumbled.

"DING DONG DING DONG"

W-Who could it be? said Tiffany being scared and walk to the door.

She open the door slowly as she is afraid it could be a stranger.

Fany ah, your phone..... *Tae* said Taeyeon didn't finish his word and Tiffany already hugged him.

Wae..... what happen? I'm here, don't be afraid. said Taeyeon patting her back.

I'm scared...... I-I couldn't find my phone, i can't contact you nor Sica! said Tiffany sobbing.

Ssshhhh...... you left your phone in my car, baby! said Taeyeon and cares her hair.

You want me to stay here with you? I can sleep on the couch..... asked Taeyeon.

Tiffany nodded her head while she is still hugging on Taeyeon.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Finally i managed to update today..... XDXD

As you know, i have other FF pending for update too (did you guys read it) keke....

Well, what do you think when Taeyeon had his 1st stay-over at Tiffany's house alone with her?? *smirked*

Comment guys..... i don't see much comment these days, what happen? Getting tired OR you guys want already?

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Update: 29.12.13