The mystery ring

Our previous lifetime

Annyeonghaseyo....

Thank you for your long waiting! I decided to change the title to "OUR PREVIOUS LIFETIME" so that you guys will not get confuse with my just ended, short, byun, story. If u know which one I'm referring to, hahaha! 

And here goes the story.....

 

Two mens is on the long distance phone for some job discussion.

Hey Taeyeon, i got a lot of query for the roman rings photo..... there are buyers who asked for the rings too. said Yoong surprisingly.

When is the deadline you indicated? asked Taeyeon, the photographer for this special work.

3 more days..... what do you want me to do next? asked Yoong smiling.

Extend for another two weeks. I'm waiting for someone..... said Taeyeon.

Eh? Aren't you selling? asked Yoong curiously.

I have no intention to sell this photo, Yoong. said Taeyeon.

Wae...... is there any problem? asked Yoong surprised.

You remember i ever told you about the dream? I know, it have something to do with the ring.... said Taeyeon continue.

And the ring come in a pair, i want to find out who got the other ring. said Taeyeon.

Ok, then. I will extend the deadline. By the way, when are you coming back? said Yoong smiled.

I will reached Seoul tomorrow. said Taeyeon.

That's great! See you, buddy..... Bye! said yoong smiled.

 

Honey, is that Taeyeon? What are you guys talking about? asked Jessica while typing her draft.

Yeah, he is going to find out about the roman rings, that left behind from his family. said Yoong yawned.

What roman rings? Is it connected to his dream? asked Jessica curiously.

It seem connected, i don't know. Anyway, he is coming back tomorrow. said Yoong tiredly.

Ok..... Hmm..... you know, maybe i can help him too. said Jessica winked.

Mwo? Oh.... how could i forgot my wife is working in a publishing company! said Yoong smiling widely.

Hmm! I'm going to punish you..... said Jessica walked to the bed seductively

Come on, baby..... i'm awaiting for your punishment! said Yoong teased while lying on the bed waiting for his y wife.

The two had a y long night cuddling..... ,..... releasing......

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Well, is my first chapter boring? Taeny is going to meet on the upcoming, stay tune! XD

TAENY SHIPPER, TAKE NOTE!! I HAVE CREATED A ONE SHOT STORY "FACINATED". FOR THOSE WHO LIKES MY BYUN STORY FOR TAENY (from cranky author). SUB now (by 31.11), before it is being shift to RATED story as YOU WONT BE ABLE to find in the normal FF page.

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 13.11.13