Fated to love

Our previous lifetime

 

YOU BOTH COULD BE THE RECARNATION OF YOUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS!!! said Granny Hwang revealed.

Recarnation?? asked Taeyeon and Tiffany widen their eyes.

Yes.... Look at these love notes here, they wrote this while they are still alive. said Granny Hwang and show it to them.

 

 

Taetae, my love.... i will always love you no matter where am i....
 
My love for you will never die till our next lifetime....
 
Fany, my sweetheart, you are my only love.....
 
My heart will go on and continue the beating for you in my next life.
 
Let's continue our love till we meet again...
 
 
 
Tiffany cried and leaned on Taeyeon's shoulder when she saw the notes, she felt touched by their determined love. And Taeyeon too, now he understand why he kept having that dream, so that their love could be continue....
 
Taeyeon patted softly on Tiffany's shoulder and give her the eye signal for console. Tiffany understood and nodded her head. He wipe her tears softly and smile at her. Tiffany smiled a little while wiping her own tears. 
 
Old Mr Hwang and Granny Hwang saw their expression with each other. They saw loves in their eyes and Old Mr Hwang finally understood why his mother object to his arrange marriage for Tiffany. They had their dinner together after hearing the love story of their great-grandparents. Granny Hwang is very happy that they are together and Old Mr Hwang carry on.....
 
Since both of you already in a relationship, when are you going to get marry? asked Old Mr Hwang excitedly.
 
Daddy..... It is too early to talk about that, right Tae? said Tiffany and looked at Taeyeon. She remembered Taeyeon is just helping her to posed as her boyfriend.
 
Ermm, yeah! I always travel around for my photography passion and I'm leaving for New York next week. said Taeyeon and he noticed the sad expression from Tiffany. 
 
But I will be back right after the photographer event..... said Taeyeon smiled and hold Tiffany's hand. Tiffany smiled shyly and lower her head to hide her blushing. Taeyeon's words and action has made her open her heart. The love story has melt their heart for each other.
 
After the dinner, Granny Hwang suggested they exchange the roman rings. Taeyeon will take the female ring and Tiffany will take the male ring, both of them hanged it around their neck.
 
If...... you guys had a change of heart, you have to be frank to each other and exchange the ring back! said Granny Hwang warned.
 
................................ Both of them just keep quiet.
 
What will happen, if they really..... you know, Mom? asked Old Mr Hwang curiously.
 
Well, there is a legend for this pair of roman rings. It is blessed for couple who is deeply in love. But once their love has faded or either one has a change of heart, something bad will happen. That's why they must be frank to each other and exchange the ring back to the owner. said Granny Hwang explained.
 
I see..... Oh, i need to rush for my flight now. Nice meeting you, Taeyeon. I hope you will come along with Miyoung to L.A... said Old Mr Hwang and bid good-bye to them.
 
Miyoungie, i hope you and Taeyeon will be the owner for this pair of ring till old. said Granny Hwang smiled.
 
Granny...... we don't know what will happen in the future. said Tiffany feel unsecure.
 
Why do you say that? Is it Taeyeon..... you don't trust him? asked Granny Hwang in doubt.
 
Actually....... we are not couple, Granny Hwang. said Taeyeon explained.
 
I knew it...... the way you both behave, doesn't look like couple. But your daddy believe, it will do. said Granny Hwang smiled. 
 
Granny..... you knew it? You knew we are just acting? asked Tiffany unbelieve.
 
But other than you both are acting as couple, i hope the rest is truth...... said Granny Hwang stared at them.
 
Yes..... it is truth, Granny Hwang. said Taeyeon firmly.
 
Taeyeonie...... you looked just like your great-grandfather. Thank you for helping Miyoungie. said Granny Hwang smiled.
 
Aniyo...... i didn't help much. In fact, i would like to thank you for telling me about the roman rings. said Taeyeon smiled.
 
But how did you both get to know each other? I can't believe i still get to see the Kim's descendant...... said Granny Hwang happily.
 
They told Granny Hwang and how it got to do with the roman rings.
 
So, it is the roman rings which get both of you connected. I guess this is fate, they couldn't get together in their lifetime and now the roman rings has brought their descendant to continue their love. said Granny Hwang sighed.
 
Taeyeonie, i hope you can drop by to see this old granny when you have time...... you both remind me of my parents. said Granny Hwang smiled.
 
Granny Hwang has regards Taeyeon's great-grandfather like her own father since he has taken good care of her since young. 
 
Sure, Granny Hwang. I will and it was nice chatting with you. said Taeyeon smiled.
 
It is getting late, Taeyeon thanks Granny Hwang and Tiffany for the dinner and bid good-bye to them.
 
They being to miss each other after Taeyeon went home.
 
Taeyeon is thinking if he should send a text to Tiffany and informed her, he has reach home?
 
Whereas Tiffany is wondering if she should text him, if he has reach home safety?
 
 
 
What do you think, readers? Shall they or shall not?
And Taeyeon is going to New York soon, what will happen next?
Pls comment and stay tune............ XD
 
From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)
Update: 01.12.13