The love story behind the roman rings

Our previous lifetime

 

Continued from chapter 6.....

Granny Hwang had a shock when she saw Taeyeon. You............... said Granny Hwang widen her eyes.

What's wrong Mom/Granny? asked Old Mr Hwang and Tiffany together.

Taeyeon also had a shock when he saw Granny Hwang's tearing eyes.

 

W-What is your family name, Taeyeon ssi? Where is your hometown? asked Granny Hwang and walked to Taeyeon.

My family name is KIM. My hometown is Jeonju and i was born there. said Taeyeon surprised by Granny Hwang's question.

Jeonju....... the Kim's family....... Do you happen to have a family member by the name of Kim Tae? asked Granny Hwang again.

*in deep thought* Oh, he is my great-grandfather..... Do you happen to know him, Granny Hwang? asked Taeyeon surprised.

********SHOCKED********** Granny Hwang almost faint when she heard that Kim Tae is Taeyeon's great-grandfather!

Mom/Granny....... shouted Old Mr Hwang and Tiffany. Luckily Taeyeon grab her on time before she collapse.

Taeyeon carried her to the couch and put her down slowly.

Are you ok, Granny Hwang/Granny/Mom? asked Taeyeon, Tiffany and Old Mr Hwang worried.

I'm fine..... The Kim's family and the left behind lovers rings. said Granny Hwang in tears.

Does it has anything to do with this? asked Taeyeon and bring out his male romans ring from his neck.

Yes!!! This is it...... The male roman ring! Are you the only son of the Kim's? asked Granny Hwang.

Yes, all generation only give birth to one boy. I am the last Kim of my family. said Taeyeon sadly.

I heard from my late father that my great-grandfather passed away too sudden. Do you know what happen, Granny Hwang? asked Taeyeon curiously.

Your great-grandfather commit suicide right after my Mom, which is Miyoung's great-grandmother passed away. They fall in love with each other deeply but are being separated because of arranged marriage by their parents. My father passed away when I was only 3 yrs old and Uncle Kim took good care of my mother and me. His love for her has never change even he has married another woman. He was like a father to me since young. And this was left behind by my Mother. said Granny Hwang bring out the female roman rings with Tiffany's name inside.

This......... said Taeyeon and Tiffany together. Finally, they saw the lovers roman rings in pair.

My mother passed away on the birth of Miyoung, somehow I find that it is linked. Here, put it on your neck, Miyoung. said Granny Hwang.

My great-grandfather passed away on my birth date too...... And I kept having this dream since young. said Taeyeon looking at them and he told them about the dream he had.

Granny Hwang had a shock when she heard Taeyeon. She almost faint again......

 

So, what do you think Granny Hwang will disclose another story behind their great-grandparents?

And what links to Taeyeon and Tiffany?

Comment now and stay tune..... XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 26.11.13