Appa.

Alphas

Told in Kim Jonghyun's point of view.

"Key?" i asked as i knocked on the door of his dorm. When it opened, i saw Taemin's face peek out. He broke out into a grin and opened the door wider.

"Hey hyung. Key is in his room." Taemin said. I nodded and stepped inside, admiring at the neatness. Their dorm was all sparkly and neat. Just like Key. I took of my shoes off and Taemin led me to Key's room.

"He's in there." Taemin pointed to Key's door. I slowly knocked.

"Key? It's your yeobo. Open up."

I heard some footsteps before the door opened and revealed a puffy-eyed Key.

"H-hey." he sniffed. I pushed the door open and pulled him into my arms, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Don't cry Key." i whispered softly. I could tell this was more than failing grades. Someone was hurting my Key.

"I love you Jonghyun." Key sobbed.

"I love you too." i said, pulling back so i could face Key. Key smiled and slowly leaned forward to press his slightly swollen lips against mine. I responded by pulling him closer and opening mouth slightly at his urgent .

"Well i'll be downstairs if you need me." i heard Taemin say and he left us kissing at the door of Key's room. I opened one eye and gasped at the sight of Key's room. I felt Key's lips leave mine and i gaped.

"W-what?"

"Your room." i giggled. He had tons and tons of posters. Both guy and girl groups. His closet was color coordinated, so neat that it puts neatfreaks to shame. He had a gigantic jewelry box sitting on his desk as well. On his bed were tons of different plushies.

"Y-you don't like my room?" i heard Key whimper and i turned to see him pout.

"Your room is just like you Yeobo." i whispered, gently tracing the back of my finger down his jawline. "Beautiful."

Key giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Help me pick out my outfit for tomorrow?"

"Yeobo, we have school tomorrow. You have a uniform." i chuckled.

"I meant for our date."

"Date? We're going on a date tomorrow?" i mocked surprise. Key pouted and slapped my arm.

"OH RIGHT. That date. I don't care what you wear Key. You'll always look beautiful." 

"Please?" Key attacked me with aegyo. I bet he learned it from Taemin. "F-fine. But im serious. I don't care what you wear."

"Even if i'm not wearing anything?" Key asked, raising his eyebrows playfully.

"Like i said, you look good in anything." i said. Key giggled and started rummaging through his closet while i played with his pillows and plushies. I noticed a roughly sewed key-shaped squishy. It looked cute and gave me an idea.

"How's this?" i looked up and saw Key in a bright silver wifebeater (new vocab to me. it looks like a tanktop i guess >.<) and white skinny jeans with silver studs along the ankles.

"You look amazing." Key pouted slightly and changed again. He went through twenty outfits that all looked amazing. So amazing that they put fashion designers to shame.

"Key, i'm serious. You can just wear a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt and i'd still think you were beautiful." i sighed.

"You mean my pajamas. You dare suggest i wear my pajamas on our date?" Key scoffed playfully, prancing back over to me and sat down beside me while pretending to scold me.

"A-ani. If you want to i guess." i chuckled nervously. Key sighed and suddenly pushed me down onto his bed and straddled me.

"Can you stay here tonight yeobo?" Key whispered, bending down so his cheek was resting on my chest.

"Of course i can. I have to call Jonghun though." Key nodded and got off me, heading towards the bathroom to change. I took out my phone and called Jonghun.

"Anyeonghaseyeo?" that didn't sound like Jonghun, but i recognized the voice.

"Hongki hyung?"

"Deh."

"Can i speak to Jonghun?"

"He left to go buy something."

"Oh. Can you tell him that i won't be going home tonight?"

"Sure."

"Kamsahamnida." i hung up just as Key came out of the bathroom wearing pink flower boxers.

"What did he say?"

"Jonghun didn't have his cell phone so Hongki hyung picked up."

"Oh. Okay then." Key said as he sat down beside me. "Yeobo, aren't you going to change?"

"W-what should i wear?"

"You could just wear your boxers, unless you'd rather borrow one of mine." Key snickered, pointing at his open boxer drawer. I leaned over and almost fell off the bed at the sight of every possible shade of pink.

"N-no. I'll wear my own." i said nervously. I got off Key's bed and slipped off my shirt, folding it up and putting it at the foot of Key's bed. 

"I'm going to go get some water." i said as i walked to the door. I purposefully did not take off my pants because i did not want to scar Taemin's mind. 

"I'll be waiting." Key sang before i closed the door chuckling. I went downstairs and saw Taemin drinking banana milk behind the couch.

"T-taemin?" i asked. The boy yelped and jumped up, quickly hiding his banana milk behind his back.

"Oh, it's you. I thought you were Key hyung." Taemin sighed and proceeded to continue what he was doing. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Don't tell Key please." Taemin said when i left. 

"Deh."

"I love you Jonghyunnie hyung!" Taemin glomped onto my back and quickly let go to sit on the couch. When i went upstairs, Key was reading a magazine on his bed. I closed the door behind me and took off my pants, sliding under the blanket.

"Yeobo. Sleep time." i said, turning off the lights to irritate him even more. Key slapped me with his magazien and i set it aside as he snuggled up against my chest.

"I love you Jjonggie." Key said as he cheek-snuggled my chest. I wrapped an arm around him and pulled his body closer.

"I love you too Key. But answer one question."

"Deh."

"Who are you to Teacher Jung?"

"bwoh?!" Key leaned back to look up at me. "W-why are you asking?"

"I need to know Key."

Key sighed and sat up. I sat up as well and watched as he took deep breathes.

"H-he ... he's my dad."