Together.

Alphas

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

"TAEMIN AH! WAKE UP!" i yelled, jiggling Taemin. He squirmed under his blanket and mumbled some random stuff.

"TAEMIN AH! WAKE U-OOF!" i was cut of with a smack to the face with his banana plushie as it flew out from under the blanket.

"YAH!" i ripped off Taemin's blanket and saw him curl up even tighter.

"Hyung ..... five minutes?" he muttered.

"Don't make me kiss you." i warned. Taemin shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. I giggled as i made his bed and laid out his school uniform. 

"Hyung. Stop threatening to kiss me." Teamin's had poked out from the bathroom door, his toothbrush still in his mouth and his face pouty.

"Aegyo. I won't if you'd just wake up." i said, slipping my arms into my shirt sleeve and buttoning it up. Taemin emerged from the bathroom and messily put on his uniform. There was no way in hell i was going to let him go to schoo looking like that. I dragged him back into the bathroom and re-combed his hair, re-did his tie and rebuttoned his shirt.

"Key~ At this rate we really will be late! I wanna see Jonghyun before he goes to class." Taemin pouted as i fixed his shirt collar.

"Don't worry. We'll make it there in time." i sighed. "Now you are perfect."

We both rushed out of the dorm and ran to the school building and waited outside for Jonghyun. We saw him walking towards the gate with Jonghun and we ran over to greet them.

"Morning Jong-h-hyungs." Taemin said, giving them both a hug. Jonghyun glanced at me and averted his gaze, blushing slightly.

"Morning Jonghyunnie."

"Morning Key."

"Let's go guys. Jonghyun shouldn't be late on his first day." Jonghun said, dragging us into the building. We all accompanied Jonghyun to the principal's office while he got his schedule.

"I'll see you guys later. Band rehearsal." Jonghun said, waving goodbye and ran down the hall.

"Why does he get band rehearsal and we get class?" Taemin pouted.

"He's a senior."

"I wish i could be a senior." Taemin sighed, but suddenly giggled.

"What?"

"Your ex is thinking of you right now."

I rolled my eyes. When wasn't he? Jonghyun came out of the principal's office and we walked to class together. Taemin was in a different class because of his power. Jonghyun's is similar to mine, so we both share a class. I was happy because i could really use his help in getting rid of my ex.

"Let's go! I want you to meet some friends!" i cried, dragging Jonghyun along towards our classroom. "By the way, did you get your restrictions?" i asked, turning around.

"Yup. 2 earrings, a choker, and a tattoo." Jonghyun sighed. 

"Aegyo, you gotta show them to me later then." i grinned, although i could already see his earrings. Black and spiky, like mine. I could see a bit of his choker from his neck. I really wanted to see his tattoo though. 

"Here we are. Room 408." I announced. [a/n. jonghyun's birthday is 0408 xD haha. kay mianae >.<]

I pushed open the door to be cheek-cuddled by my ex. Jonghyun stared at us in confusion.

"Keyyy~ i missed you!" 

"Shove off." i snapped, pushing him away from me and dragging Jonghyun into the classroom. I took Jonghyun to the desk next to me.

"Who was that?" he whispered.

"My ex." i muttered back. The teacher came in and asked Jonghyun to go up to the front and introduce himself. From far away, he really did look like a dinosaur. 

"What's your power?" the teacher asked. 

"ahh .. i can make people do stuff with my voice." Jonghyun said. 

"I see. You have your restrictions yes?" Jonghyun nodded and the teacher let him return to his seat beside me. I glanced to my right and saw my ex eyeing me from a distance. I scoffed and turned to look at Jonghyun. He glanced at me and smiled before returning to his work. What was this feeling? I felt like ... kissing him. Not the usual kiss i'd use to make people to what i want, but .. a real kiss. But now? Why am i having that feeling now?

"Key?" I heard Jonghyun's voice and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Can i borrow a pencil?" i giggled and handed him one. When class ended, i took Jonghyun outside so i could see his tats.

"No. They're embarrassing." Jonghyun mumbled.

"Come on Jjonggie. I won't laugh." i pouted. Jonghyun gave me a doubtful look.

"Pinky swear." Jonghyun held out his pinky. I laughed and wrapped mine around his.

"YAY! Now show it to me!" i clapped and jumped up and down excitedly. Jonghyun sighed and took off his school shirt.

"Wait. That's your tattoo?" i asked, pointing to a dinosaur tattoo on his side. Jonghyun looked at it and blushed.

"No, i got that when i was little. It's on my back." Jonghyun turned around and i gasped. It was so .... hot? y? Wait. It's the exact same one as mine.

"Aww ... we have matching tattoos." i giggled. I turned him around so i could have a good look at his choker. It was nothing special. Just a leather black band and silver studs. It's those kinds you can get engraved. kekekeke. 

"Key?" i turned around and saw my ex oggling at me. I looked at the position i was in and blushed. My hands were on Jonghyun's bare chest.

"Go away." i said. Of course he didn't. Damn it i wish i had Jonghyun's power instead so i wouldn't have to kiss this douche.

"Key, why are you touching him?" i quickly removed my hands and Jonghyun started to button up his shirt.

"You have a problem?" i snapped.

"Well yeah, if you were planning on him. I thought i was here for that reason." I glared at him, hoping Jonghyun didn't catch that. 

"Go away Jinki."

"Kiss me and i will." Jinki grinned. 

"How come i have the feeling you are hoping for more than just a kiss?"

"Aw. You know me too well yeobo."

"Yeobo?" Jonghyun asked. "Ex-yeobo." i corrected. "Let's go Jonghyun." i said, grabbing Jonghyun's wrist and leading him away.

"Key, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine. I just don't want to be around him." i muttered. I rounded the corner and groaned, turning around. But it was too late; they saw me.

"Oh hey. It's that from 408." i squeezed my eyes shut to ignore those comments. Jonghyun squeezed my hand and i took a step away but felt someone's hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't touch him." Jonghyun slapped the hand off. He pulled me behind him and i looked over his shoulder.

"What are you, his bodyguard?"

"No."

"Then what? Oh .... (insert mocking laugh here) don't tell me. His boyfriend? I knew you were too gay to be true Kibum."

They all started laughing and i buried my face into Jonghyun's back. I hated it. I hated it so much. . . Those words followed me around whenever i was with Jinki or Taemin. Just because i hang out with guys and is caught kissing them (for purposes such as "get away from me", "never bully taemin ever again.", things like that)

"Leave Key alone." Jonghyun said. His tone was different though. His voice echoed a bit and sent vibrations through my head. But they didn't effect me because i was Key. I glanced at the bullies in front of us as they stared at Jonghyun with glassy eyes.

"F-fine." and they all left. I back-hugged Jonghyun.

"Thank you thank you so much! I could never bring myself to kiss every one of them and make them leave me alone." i cried.

"I won't let them do anything to my Key." Jonghyun whispered as he turned around and hugged me. I giggled.

"Im your's now?" i looked up into Jonghyun's eye and saw his face slowly turn the shade of a tomato.

"I-i-if you want to be." he mumbled, looking up to the sky to hide his face. I giggled and cuddled against his chest.

"Course i want to. Yeobo." i sighed, wrapping my arms around him.