Issues.

Alphas

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

"I thought i told you not to let your emotions get the best of you." his smooth creepy voice crept past my ear, making me shiver as i stood in the middle of the dimly lit room. I stood absolutely still, not wanting to make a move out of place. I felt his hands rest on my shoulders and i shuddered.

"I-i didn't mean for it to happen." i said, but regreted blurting that out when i felt a sharp lasting sting on my cheek. I fell to the ground and pressed my hand to my red cheek. I saw him bend down next to me, brushing away a strand of hair in my eyes.

"You didn't mean to fall in love with him? Is that the truth Kibum?"

I didn't know what to say. Lie and feel guilt the next time i see Jonghyun? I couldn't do that to him. 

"I-i really do love him." i said. I saw him stand up and he stared into my eyes. The only mistake i made was looking right back at him. I felt a burst of pain in my head and an unbearable ache all over my body. I clutched my head and screamed out in pain as i saw images of the things i feared flash around in my mind. It felt as if someone hit me with a hammer. Heck, not even a hammer. Someone dropped a bowling ball on my head.

"S-STOP!" i screamed out, thrashing about on the floor. The pain did not subside and i was tortured for a whole five minutes. When the pain receeded and i could finally breathe again, i held myself up with my elbows and took in deep breaths.

"You will not disappoint me Kibum, or next time i will leave marks."

"Y-yes Teacher Jung." i whispered.

"Good. You may leave now." and he left. I stumbled up onto my feet and flopped against the wall, letting the tears in my heart spill out. The most painful part of this was not being able to do anything. His torturous powers left no marks, as if nothing happened. No proof. No evidence. [Teacher Jung's power is basically the Crutiatus curse. Idk how to spell that >.< hope it makes a bit more sense now.]

I hated it. I hated being his puppet. Being used and not being able to do what i want. I wasn't free. I couldn't do .. anything. Including falling in love. I hated myself for falling in love with Jonghyun, yet i knew i did the right thing. It was the first time i did something that i truely wanted to do. Something that felt morally right to me.

I sat there sobbing in his office. This was the second time i was tortured like this. No scars to prove the actual count though. I only remember the times when the torture was the most unbearable. The first was accidentially using my powers on him. The second was falling in love with Jonghyun.

"Key, you alright?" Jonghyun asked me when i walked into class late. I had gone to the bathroom to wash my face, hoping any signs of crying went down the drain along with my tears.

"I-im fine." i said, sitting down in the seat behind him. During class, Jonghyun would always glance over his shoulder at me, and i looked down to hide my red puffy eyes.

"You don't look fine Yeobo." Jonghyun said to me after class, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead. I felt as if all of my worries melted away in the arms of Jonghyun.

"Im fine. Really." i smiled, hoping that was sufficient. Jonghyun walked me to my dorm before walking home with Jonghun.

"Call me later Key." Jonghyun said at the door.

"Of course Yeobo." i giggled and closed the door after he left. Then i broke.

"HYUNG!~ ARE YOU OKAY?!" Taemin ran down the stairs and body slammed me so he was hugging me on the floor.

"Tae- get .... off!" i gasped. He got up and i sat up, but he still continued to hug me.

"I heard from that meanie head! Did he hurt you anywhere?"

"No, he just fried my brain." i mumbled. Taemin let go and faced me.

"I don't get why you have to do everything he says." Taemin muttered.

"I have no choice." i got up and went into my room to cry in my bed. I really did have no choice. I rolled around on my bed and winced in pain as an uncomfortable position sent a sharp pain up my back. I decided to call Jonghyun, hoping it would make me feel better. I dialed his number five times but he did not answer. That was weird because he had told me to call. I decided to call Jonghun.

"Anyeonghaseyeo?"

"Jonghun hyung. It's Key."

"Oh hey Key. Wat's up? I'd think you'd be calling my brother, but-"

"Where is Jonghyun?"

"Oh. He said he forgot something at school and ran back."

I dropped the phone and it snapped shut, ending the call. Taemin had barged in, and from the look in his eyes and what Jonghun told me, i knew exactly why Jonghyun ran back to school.