chapter 11.

Alphas

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

"Key?" I was suddenly woken up by a familiar hyung's voice. I sat up from the grass and rubbed my eyes. Above me stood Jinki hyung, but he prefers Onew. Just like how i prefer Key.

"Hey hyung." i mumbled, standing up and stretching my back. I glanced at my watch and saw it was still 30 more minutes before students started walking through the gates.

"What are you doing here so early?" Onew asked, lifting his hand a bit. A tree-stump shaped rock shot out of the ground and Onew sat down. He had powers over the earth. He has this power because that's where he spends most of his time. [Onew Sangtae :P]

"You know." i sighed, looking up to the sky.

"Ahh .... your appa." I nodded.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"What about him."

"Does he know." i shook my head. "Key, you should tell him."

"Why? Why should i tell him that my own father abuses me?" i spat.

"He needs to know. You're his boyfriend. What if he see's your scars? What will you say then?"

"Childhood accident."

"Not the ones that are bleeding right now." i pointed out. I looked down and groaned. There were red spots all over my shirt.

"." i hissed under my breath, taking off my shirt. 

"Hold on. I think Mir is at school early today." Onew hyung stood up and threw a pebble at a window. Suddenly, Mir's face appeared and he opened the window, rubbing his head.

"What the hell hyung! That hurt!" Mir whined. Onew beckoned him to come down, raising a column of rock that reaced the edge of the window. Mir glanced back before climbing out and sitting on the rock. Onew brought it back down and Mir jumped off, sprinting towards me when he saw my bloody chest.

"Key hyung!" Mir cried, sitting down next to me and tracing his fingers over the slashes. I winced in pain as the skin slowly started to heal. He ran his fingers along my back as well.

"Was it your appa again?" Mir mumbled and i nodded. "Key hyung, why does he do this to you." 

"Mir, don't cry." i whispered. I took his hand in mine. "Thanks for healing me ... for the hundreth time."

Mir chuckled. "Gwenchana, it's the least i can do."

"KEYYYYYYYY!!!!" i turned and was glomped by Taemin. My back hit the grass and i winced in pain as the prickly grass poked my newly formed skin.

"UMMA!" Taemin started cheeck nuzzling me.

"Taemin! Get ... off .... too .... fat!" i gasped, his weight knocking the oxygen out of me. Taemin pouted and got up. I sat up and saw Jonghyun standing behind Taemin.

"Yeobo." he rushed forward and gave me a hug. For some reason, i started crying into his shoulder. I didn't want him to see me like this. Broken.

"Jonghy-"

"Key. Please don't hide things from me." Jonghyun said. I felt so guilty. I wanted to tell him. I wanted to burst out with all the misery and sadness that has been bottled up in me, caused by my father. Yet ... i didn't want it change anything. I was worried that if i told Jonghyun what i did, what my father does ... he may not love me anymore.

"I-I love you Jonghyun." i cried.

"I love you too Key. I just want you to be able to trust me." I felt the guilt build and build until i just wanted to bury a hole and hide in it forever.

"I trust you Jonghyun."

"Then please tell me what's going on."

"Then ... promise you won't stop loving me. Please. Just promise me."

"I can never stop loving you Key."