Chapter 12.

Alphas

Told in Kim Jonghyun's point of view.

 

"Your father abuses you?!"

Key nodded sadly and looked down at his lap. "Not really abuse." he mumbled.

"You're saying that physically harming you is not abuse?"

"Jonghyun, please-"

"No Key. I'm going to go right now and push your dad." [a/n: push as in like, forcing someone. so Jonghyun wants to use his voice power to .. you know. that is now refered to as pushing.]

"Jonghyun! Don't!" Key rushed over to me and grabbed onto my arm. "Please. It will only make things worse. If you truely love me, just .. leave it."

"Key. If i truely love you, i would do anything to keep you from suffering pain anymore. I'm not going to let your own father hurt you."

"Please Jonghyun. This is between me and him. Just stay out of it. I'll deal with it myself."

"You'll tell him to stop?"

"Not exactly, but i'll try. Please just stay away from him."

"Fine, but if i see a single scratch on you because of him, i'll-"

"Push him and make him stop. I know." Key leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek.

"Good. Glad we had this talk." I grinned and sat down beside him now, finally noticing that there were two people who i didn't notice before and blushed. Key noticed and quickly introduced me to them.

"The one sitting on the rock is Lee Jinki, but we call him Onew. Also known as my ex-boyfriend. And this is Mir."

"Anyeong. Nice to meet you." Mir grinned and i smiled back. Onew hyung was playing with rocks and threw me one that looked like a key. I glanced back at him and he grinned a bit, standing up from his rock chair and it shrank back into the ground. [a/n: symbolism! Onew threw Jjong a key shaped rock to represent handing Key over to Jonghyun after seeing them together. aigoo ... that was a spontanious idea.]

"Mir and I will be going now."

"But hyung-"

"Bye!" Onew dragged a protesting Mir back towards the school building, leaving Key, Taemin and I in awkwardness.

"Umma! You owe me banana milk!" Taemin whined to Key, who chuckled.

"Araso. Jjonggie. Where's my good morning hug?" I looked up at Key who had an eyebrow raised. I smiled and gave him a hug, sneaking a peck on his cheek as well. He blushed and slipped his hand into mine, curling his fingers.

"You do know he's looking right?" Taemin suddenly mumbled. Key just sighed.

"Isn't he always?"

"DAMN IT!!" Taemin suddenly yelled, standing up and spazzing out with both hands on his head. Key and I stood up and rushed to him, stopping him from jerking around and telling him to calm down.

"Taemin ah! What's wrong?!"

"Taeminnie!" Key yelled, but Taemin had his eyes squeezed shut and his hands clutching the sides of his head. Then, Taemin started screaming and he crumpled to the ground and spazzed some more, like he was in pain. Key and I both tried to help him sit up but he kept jerking out of our grip to land on the ground. He rolled around a bit and screamed incoherent words.

"Key, what's going on with Taemin?!" Key didn't reply. He had tears falling from his eyes as he watched Taemin in pain. I couldn't comfort him because i knew it wasn't what he wanted. Once Taemin had crumpled to the ground unconscious, Key quickly picked him up and ran towards the school gates. Groups of girls parted when Key ran through. I asked Jonghun who was walking by to tell the school that Taemin is hurt and Key and I would be taking care of him.

"Be careful!" Jonghun called as i ran off after Key. Key and Taemin's dorm was a block from the school. I pushed the guard into forgeting we ever came because it was against school rules to return to the dorms during school hours.

"Jonghyun! Can you get me some ice?!" Key called from upstairs. I ran to their kitchen and grabbed some ice, wrapping it in a towel and running up to Taemin's room. Key had set Taemin in his bed and quickly placed the ice on his forehead. Once Taemin's breathing went down to normal and he didn't look as pale, Key sighed and slumped onto the floor. I sat down beside him.

"What happened to Taemin?"

Key shook his head. "We'll have to find out when he wakes up." From the look on Key's face, he already knew why Taemin suddenly acted like that.


 

SO SORRY for not updating in over a month >.< been busy with school and my other fanfic. I'll try to think up another idea, but i'm pretty sure you guys can guess what happened to Taemin ^^ thanks so much for sticking to this rather crappy story! I appreciate all your comments, views, and subscriptions very much ^^ saranghae!

P.S- too lazy to make up titles anymore >.< mianhae! my titles don't usually make sense anyways xD