The Frog.

Alphas

Told in Kim Jonghyun's point of view.

"Yeobo. You can let go now." i chuckled. Key giggled and let go of my waist, taking my hand in his and dragging me back into the school building. As we walked in, people were staring at Key and I, whispering. I blushed and whispered to Key.

"Neh, let go of my hand." Key grinned and squeezed it even tighter.

"UMMAAAAA~!" Taemin ran forward and grabbed both Key and I's intertwined fingers. "Are you guys dating?!" Taemin jumped up and down excitedly. 

"What do you think Taeminnie?" Key giggled. Taemin stared into Key's eyes and started giggling. "You really like him Umma." Then, Taemin turned to me and gave me a glare. I could tell he was trying to be serious, but his expression made me smile.

"Kim Jonghyun, if you make my Umma cry i will never forgive you." Taemin said in a somewhat serious tone. I nodded and ruffled his hair, only to have my hand slapped away by Key. He gave me a glare before combing Taemin's hair to perfection.

"Nobody messes with Taemin's hair. Not even you, yeobo." Key said. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Key's shoulder, tiptoeing slightly.

"I'll see you in class yeobo." i whispered in his ear, nibbling his ear slightly before letting go and walking down the hall to my next class. As i walked away, i smiled because i could swear Key was blushing. I was looking down at my shoes thinking about Key when i felt my head hit something that caused me to fall backwards on my .

"Ah, mianhae!! Are you okay?" i heard a deep kind voice ask. I opened my eyes and saw a hand extended, and i took it. When i got up, i was facing ... a frog. But a rather familiar, extremely tall one.

"I'm okay." i said. He squinted his eyes at me.

"H-have i met you before?" he asked. 

"I don't know. This is my first day here. I'm Kim Jonghyun by the way.

"Kim Jonghyun? Did you apply for this school several years ago?" he asked.

"Yeah. How do you know?" 

"I played you in basketball on the day of your test! I'm Choi Minho." Minho held out his hand. Now i remember him! The guy who kept blocking the damn basket. I shook his hand and smiled.

"Did you get taller?"

"I've always been like that." he laughed. "What's your next class?"

"Umm ... " i checked my schedule. "Music. Wait. Why do i even have a class on music? I thought classes were by ability."

"Oh. What's your power?" Minho asked.

"Using-my-voice-and-making-people-do-stuff."

"That's probably why. You better get going then because the music room is pretty far from here." Minho said, giving me the directions there. I bowed and thanked him before running off in the direction he pointed. I burst into the room just as the bell rang. I shyly walked up to the teacher when I spotted Jonghun.

"Hyung?"

"JONGHYUN!" Jonghun smiled and ran up to hug me. I was aware that the entire class was still staring at us, so i quickly hugged him back and pushed him off.

"Jonghun-gun's brother?" the teacher asked. I nodded.

"You can sit next to him then. I'm counting on you to teach Jonghyun, Jonghun-gun."

Jonghun nodded and grinned as i took my seat next to him. The teacher began lecturing on the different uses of music. Then, she just walked out.

"W-why did she just leave?"

"Oh, because we teach eachother stuff. You'll see." Jonghun grinned, getting out of his seat and taking me towards a group of four other people who were standing in the corner of the room.

"Hey guys. This is my bro Jonghyun. Jonghyun, this is my band FT Island." Jonghun introduced. I bowed.

"Anyeong. Nice to meet you all." i said. The band members introduced themselves as Hongki, Jaejin, Seunghyun, and Minhwan.

"Hongki is our main singer, so he is your teacher. I'm going to be over there teaching the others their instruments." Jonghun left with the others to a practice room. I stood there awkwardly with Hongki hyung.

"Can you sing?" he asked.

"Y-yes."

"Come here." Hongki took me to a profeshional looking recording studio. He left me in the room with the microphone and sat on the other side of the glass with the control panel.

"Which song do you want to sing?" he asked through a microphone, his voice vibrating through the room i was in.

"Uh .. Replay by SHINee." i said. Hongki nodded and typed on the computer. He gave me a thumbs up and i could hear the song through my headphones. I stood in front of the microphone and waited for the intro to end. As i sang, i could see Hongki playing around with controls on the control panel. I had no idea what he was doing, but he gave me a smile when i was done. I exited the recording room and sat down next to him.

"You have a really strong voice, there's no doubt about that." he complimented, playing the original recording without his tweaks.

"I made a few adjustments. Tuning, basic stuff like that. Here's what that sounds like." Hongki played the version with his changes, and it sounded so much better. He told me how to sing to make it sound like that, and i listened intently. He even sang for me, and he was amazing. I re-recorded the song using the skills and tips he taught me, and he nodded.

"Much better." he smiled. We exited the recording room and went into the practice room where Jonghun was yelling at Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun ah! It's D minor, not major!"

"Sorry hyung! It's hard to remember!" Seunghyun whined. He spotted me and used that chance to change the subject.

"Hey Jonghyun! How was your lesson?" he asked, skipping over with his guitar bouncing against his chest.

"Great." i smiled. 

"Hongki, is he going to listen to us practice?" Seunghyun asked. Hongki nodded and took his place in front of the microphone. I sat down in a chair and watched them get ready. Seunghyun was re-tuning his guitar and going over the notes. Hongki was just waiting. Minhwan was adjusting his drums, Jaejin checking the strings of his bass, and Jonghun grinning at me.

When they began to play, i listened intently at Hongki's voice as it blast out of the speakers. The rest of the band sounded amazing as well. Jaejin's low base notes, Minhwan's rhythmic drumming, Jonghun's and Seunghyun's guitaring. When the ended, i stood up and clapped.

"You guys sound amazing!" i smiled.

"Want to try?" Hongki asked, handing me the mic.

"M-m-me? I don't know the lyrics though." Hongki handed me a sheet of paper with the lyrics. I grinned nervously and took his place behind the mic. He sat in front of me and watched. 

"1 2 3 4" Minhwan said while hitting his drum sticks together, and the band began to play. My voice cracked at the beginning from nervousness, but i soon regained confidence and sang out loud.  I was careful not to put too much power into my words, or some of the lyrics would effect the band members. When it was done, i sighed and shyly stood there.

"You sound as good as Hongki." Seunghyun said. 

"K-kamsahamnida." i bowed. I checked my schedule and noticed i had another class.

"I have to go. Thanks so much Hongki hyung for letting me sing." i said, bowing before exiting the room.

"Come sing with us again soon!" Jaejin grinned.

"Pabo, he has the class tomorrow." Minhwan said, and i closed the door. My next class was P.E., so i walked towards the gym. I spotted Minho at the top of the stairs and ran over to him.

"Hey Jonghyun." Minho greeted. "What's your next class."

"Gym (pant) ... "

"Same! Let's walk together." he grinned. He walked me to gym, giving me tips along the way.

"Avoid that hallway. That is the hangout of the weirdos. Don't go to that bathroom because people like pulling pranks there." Minho said as we walked. When we got to the gym, i had to talk to the coach for a while. He handed me a uniform and gave me a locker. When i found my locker, i started to change. I didn't notice anyone beside me until i felt a cool hand on my . I jumped back and hit my head against my locker door.

"AISH!" i yelled, stumbling to the ground and rubbing my head as a high and very familiar giggle rang through the locker room.

"Yeobo." Key laughed, holding out his hand for me. I scowled but took it anyways. He helped me up and i continued to change until only my pants were left to be changed. I looked at Key awkwardly, not wanting to change with him staring at me.

"Yeobo, do you mind turning around?" i asked Key. He smiled and just took a step towards me and i backed up against the lockers.

"Why? You have something to hide?"

"No. I just don't want you looking."

"Yeobo, why can't i look?" Key giggled.

"Because it's private." Key leaned forward until his lips were millimeters from mine.

"It won't be private sooner or later." Key breathed, his scent making me blank out and sent butterflies throughout my stomach. His lips taunted me, almost begging me to touch. And i wanted to, but Key pulled away just before i lost control, and i pouted.

"Don't worry. You'll get them soon enough. We have to go to class now." Key said, skipping out of the lockers so i was left alone. I snapped out of it and quickly changed into my gym shorts, slamming the locker behind me as i ran out into the gym. I felt lost. There were clusters of people, all clumped into their own groups. I tried to find Key, but it was hard because everyone was taller than me. 

"Everyone, gather over here!" i heard the coach yell. I walked towards the clump that was forming in front of the coach. I found Minho and quicky stood next to him so i didn't feel that lonely. 

"We're running laps around the track first. LET'S GO!" the coach yelled and received a bunch of groans. The crowd started towards the door and out onto the track.

"Do you like running?" Minho asked me as we walked.

"Not really." i mumbled. The coach called us in groups of five to run. Minho was called and he waved bye as he walked down to the track. 

"Yeobo. Miss me?" i felt those cool arms around me again and turned to see Key grinning.

"Course i did." i said, leaning my head against his shoulder. I watched as Minho took his place in line and crouched down into a runners stance. When the coach blew his whistle, Minho disappeared, but reappeared at the line again in the blink of an eye.

"First place again." The coach said.

"For the millionth time." Key muttered.

"What happened?" i asked.

"I finished first." Minho suddenly appeared in front of me.

"WHOA! Wait, weren't you just over there?" i pointed to the coach.

"I have the power of speed Jonghyun." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Well that explains it." i muttered. Key umma giggled and gave me a hug when the coach called my name. I ran over and took my place on the sandy track. When he blew his whistle, i ran. Of course, people with powers used them. Some person had the ability to ... make bananas appear, so i almost slipped. Another person had the power to turn invisible and the person beside her just tripped for no apparent reason. I managed to place 3rd out of 5. Not bad i guess, but i was panting really hard afterwards. Key came over and handed me some water.

"Kamsahamnida yeobo." i smiled and chugged the water. After everyone else ran, the coach announced our pairs for an activity

"Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho." i grinned at Minho, but i could feel Key's cold (and somewhat jealous) gaze.

"Lee Jinki and Kim Kibum."

"YAY!" I heard Jinki yell and Key groaned. He raised his hand and the coach called on him.

"May i be partners with Jonghyun? I'm allergic to tofu." Key said.

"No." the coach said, returning to his clipboard.

"Coach?" Key asked again. The coach looked back at Key, and i saw Key send him a kiss. Did i feel a twinge of jealousy?

The coach sighed. "I hate it when you do that Kibum. Fine, you can switch."

"YAY!" Key yelled and hopped on my back, causing me to fall onto the grass. I gave Minho an apologetic smile and he just nodded and stood next to a rather pouty Jinki.

"Yeobo ... get ... off." i grunted and tried to lift Key off, but he just kept cheek-snuggling my chest.

"Key-"

"I know i know." Key said, getting off of me and helping me up. "We'll continue that some other time."


 

Ahh .. the sweetness of JongKey. xD i love making Key mess with Jonghyun. :P Anyways, thanks so much for reading! :D

Thanks so much for subscribing:

aniangel07kieriannaShyBananaCookiesKristalLuvsmileyfaced_demon72tolo_alasiBaiLingLingLocketForKeyinspirit_shawol76pinoCChyo, and leehomshineef4321! Kamsahamnida! <3 thanks so much for reading and commenting!