What's wrong with me?

Alphas

Told in Kim Jonghyun point of view.

"A ..... a what?" i asked

"An Alpha, pabo." Key chuckled.

"What the hell is an alpha?"

"Hyung, let's not talk about it here." Taemin tugged on Key's shirt sleeve nervously.

"Fine. Let's talk somewhere else." Key said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Wait! My brother is still here!" Key stopped and glanced at Taemin, who nodded and stared intently at the crowd.

"Found him. He's in the middle over there." Taemin pointed. I looked at him skeptically, but followed in the direction he pointed. Sure enough, i found my brother dancing with some girls.

"PABO!" i yelled, hitting him on the head.

"AISH! What the hell Jonghyun!!"

"Let's go."

"Not now. Can't you see i'm busy?"

"Don't care. We're going." I grabbed his arm and dragged him back to where Key and Taemin stood. He stumbled after me and stopped moving as soon as he saw Key.

"Ah! Jonghun hyung! You're Jonghyun's brother?" Key cried, running up to us. I was confused. How did Key know my brother?

"Jonghun hyung! Guess what guess what!" Taemin jumped up and down eagerly.

"Jonghyun, do you know these people?" Jonghun asked.

"I just met them. And aparently they know you. Spill."

"They go to the same school as me."

"Oh. Okay then. Well i don't see what the big deal is."

"Jonghun~!" Taemin whined. "Guess what!"

"Fine, what." Jonghun sighed.

"Jonghyun is an alpha!"

"BWOH!? Are you serious?" Taemin giggled and nodded.

"Right. Now my brother is brainwashed by your nonsense." I growled at Key, who in turn laughed and ruffled my hair.

"What nonsense?"

"All this alpha nonsense."

"Jonghyun. It's not nonsense." Jonghun said.

"Like you're one to talk. Come on, let's go home. If you guys really want to talk, you can come with us."

"YAY! Field trip!" Taemin giggled.

"Is it alright if we get a ride from you. We walked here without a car and got lost." Key said.

"Sure. But Jonghun hyung, i'm driving. You're acting a bit drunk." I said, snatching the keys from him. On the drive back home, i gripped the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turned white. Key and Taemin were the back bickering about something while Jonghun was snoring so loud i couldn't even hear the radio. As soon as we got home i pushed Jonghun into his room and went back down to the livingroom where Key and Taemin were sitting.

"Can i get you guys anything to drink?"

"Banana milk?" Taemin asked. "Sure. How about you Key?"

"I'm fine, thanks." I pouted a glass of banana milk for Taemin and sat down accross from them.

"Please explain the nonsense you guys were talking about."

"I'm telling you. It's not nonsense. I'm being completely serious. You're an alpha." Key said.

"Then how come i've only just heard this term?"

"It's rare. Humans with special abilities are called alphas. Some abilities are shown at an early age. For example, Taemin here was able to use his ability at age 5. Yours is just a little late."

"And what's Taemin's so called ability?"

"I can read minds." Taemin said.

"Yes, and i can transform into a dinosaur." I said sarcastically.

"Why can't he believe us?" Taemin pouted. "How can i believe it? Prove it then."

"Fine. Come with me." Taemin said, grabbing my wrist and taking me outside. We stood outside the door while he closed his eyes.

"Lady at 12 o'clock thinks you look like a dinosaur. Biker is thinking about his girlfriend. Man walking by thinks i look like a girl and he'd want to have with me."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh. Sorry, i just start blurting their thoughts out. Did i say anything wierd?"

"Um .. n-no. I still don't believe you.

"Aish."

"Why is it so hard for you to accept?"

"Because ... i don't like the feeling of being able to do supernatural things. Make people do whatever i say. It's not right."

"Well don't use it for that purpose." I sighed and just went back inside.

"Well?" Key asked. I shook my head. "This is all insane."

"Fine. Don't believe us then. Let's go Taemin ah!" Key said, standing up to leave. At the door, Key turned around.

"I wish you could believe me Jonghyun." he said before closing the door behind him. I sighed and leaned back against the couch. I sorta regreted Key leaving. I wanted to get to know him better. I glanced down and noticed a piece of paper on the couch and unfolded it. Key's phone number was written on it. I sighed and tossed it aside. I don't want to end up getting in the middle of something wierd. There's no way i'm going to accept that i'm an alpha. What the hell is up with me?!

The next day, i woke up with my eyes sore from watching T.V. I groaned as i got out of bed and put on a shirt. I went to check on Jonghun, who was sleeping on the floor of his room.

"Oi. Get up." i said, nudging him with my foot.

"Go away." he mumbled.

"Fine. I'm leaving to go find a JOB."

"Have fun."

I scoffed and left his room, going into the bathroom to get ready. On my way out, i yelled to Jonghun.

"HYUNG! Don't forget to clean your room or no more snacks!"

I walked around town, looking for any companies holding auditions. Or any restaurants who want live singers. I didn't find any. I tried going to some entertainent buildings to see if i could audition, but they all said no. I even went to SM, one of the famous entertainment companies. How i wished to be like Super Junior and 2PM and 2AM and all those other great guy groups. Maybe i'll form my own group. That would be cool.

I finally found a restaurant that was having live groups perform. I went up to the manager and asked if i could sing.

"Are you in a group?"

"Ah, ani, i'm solo."

"No."

"Why?"

"We only accept groups."

"Please let me sing." I bowed 90 degrees, keeping my eyes down at the ground.

".. Fine." I looked up with a grin on my face.

"Kamsahamnida!" She handed me a slip of paper with the time of the performances. Little did i know that i had just used my powers. And that was when the incident happened. I was walking through a parking lot when a flyer flew right into my face.

"Aish. What the hell?" i peeled it off my face and read it outloud. Big mistake.

"Please r me. What kind of flyer is that?" I threw it on the ground and felt unfamiliar arms around my waist. I turned my head around to see some random guy who i had walked past. i tried to push him off, but his grip around me was strong. He pushed me onto the ground and pinned my arms above my head. His expression was blank. Like he was brainwashed.

"AHHH!" he hands slipped underneath my shirt and started groping around. "L-let go of me you ! Go someone else!" i cried, and felt his grip on me vanish. I opened my eyes and saw him walking off. I stood up as i saw him walk towards a noona walking to her car. He suddenly attacked her, doing the same thing he did to me.

That's when i remembered my conversation with Key last night. He said that i made the MC let me win. Did i just ... make that guy that noona?! Her scream brought me out of my thoughts and i sprinted towards her.

"Let go of her!" i yelled. The man looked up at me and got off her. I helped her up and hid her behind my back. Trying to keep my voice level, i tried to use my "powers", if i had any.

"Forget what you did in the past 5 minutes. Go to your car and drive home." i said. The man just nodded with his blank expression and left. I turned around to the noona, who was quietly sobbing.

"Are you okay?" She nodded. I gave her a pat on the back and made sure she went into her car safely before sprinting back home. I burst into the door and found Jonghun lounging on the couch.

"Hey Jonghyunnie."

"Where is it where is it where is it" i was mumbling, searching around the floor for that piece of paper.

"What are you doing?"

"Help me find it!" i yelled, looking under the couch desperately.

"Find what?"

"That piece of paper! Why'd i throw it? Where the hell did it go?!" i sighed.

"Jonghyun, what happened?"

"I made a guy try to me and this noona!" i yelled while looking for the paper when i spotted it tucked underneath the livingroom rug. i lunged for it, grabbed my phone and dialed the number.

"Anyeong?"

"KEY! This is Jonghyun! I need your help!"


 

Ahh ... how'd you like that? xD kekeke. so im thinking slight . oh yes, mianhae for such a fail scene >.< if only it was Key. Just kidding, it wouldn't be called if Jonghyun enjoyed it xD anyways, thanks for reading! :D and thank you to HaruLovesJongkey, CHEESECAKETATTOO86, vampireme12, KeymyLover, and BaeJoonRan for subscribing ^^ kamsahamnida!