I Love Him.

Alphas

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

"Taemin ah! Stop buying so much banana milk!"

"HYUNG~ Don't put it away!" Taemin ran up to me and snatched the two cartons of banana milk from my hands and placed them back in the basket. I sighed. What was i going to do with this kid? I take him grocery shopping and we end up buying 5 cartons of banana milk. I chased Taemin around the market to stop him from buying random snacks when my phone rang.

"TAEMIN GET BACK HERE!" I yelled before answering my phone.

"Anyeong?"

"KEY! This is Jonghyun! I need your help!" Jonghyun yelled into the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"I made a guy me. Okay he tried to me but i told him to stop and someone else so he did and tried but i stopped him too and i don't know what's going on im so confused!" Jonghyun started to rant. I looked down just in time to see Taemin trying to sneak another carton into the basket. I glared at him and he shrunk back.

"Taemin and I will be there in a few minutes. Try not to say commands out, unless you're at home."

"Neh. Thanks Key."

I hung up and ran around trying to find Taemin again. When we got to the cashier, i was 3000 won short. I asked Taemin to put a carton of banana milk away, but he refused. We started to argue and i knew Jonghyun was waiting.

"FINE!" i sighed and leaned accross the counter to kiss the cashier.

"We are a bit short on money. Is there a way for you to .. forget about that 3000 won?" i asked.

".... s-s-sure." she stuttered, pressing some buttons and i saw 3000 subtracted from the total. I smiled and handed her the cash.

"Let's go Taemin!"

"Where are we going?"

"The Jongs' house."

"There again?"

"Free banana milk."

"WAIT! STOP WALKING SO FAST!" Taemin whined, running to catch up. We started walking down the street while I was trying to figure out which way to go.

"Hyung. Left. Now." Taemin suddenly said, grabbing my wrist and jerking me to the left, quickly walking.

"What?"

"There was a guy who was going to attack you."

"Oh. Thanks." Taemin grinned. It took us a while, but we finally reached their house. I didn't even touch the door when it burst open, revealing a panicked Jonghyun.

"KEY!" Jonghyun cried and hugged me. I was so surprised i almost fell backwards from the force, but Taemin held my back.

"Jonghyun, calm down. It's not that big of a deal." I said, rubbing Jonghyun's back.

"YAH! JONGHYUN YOU LEFT YOUR-" Jonghun yelled and stomped down the stairs, but stomped when he saw us.

"Oh, hey Key. Taemin. What's up." Jonghun said, walking over and helping Taemin pry Jonghyun off of me. Not that i didn't like it. It was rather uncomfortable because .... i felt something towards him. I took in a deep breath as soon as the pressure on my chest was gone.

"Sorry Key." Jonghyun mumbled. "Ani, gwenchana." i said.

Jonghyun chuckled and dragged me to the couch. "Please explain what's wrong with me."

"Well, tell me what happened."

As Jonghyun told his story, i slowly realized his power. As well as how similar he was to me. It made me smile.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"So? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing. It's normal."

"Yes, it's normal for me to be able to order people around, like make them someone."

"That's not what i meant. People who listen to your voice will sort of be under your spell. That's your power. It's similar to mine, only i have to kiss them."

"BWOH?! Kiss them?! Why the hell would you do that?!" I shrugged. "Not my fault."

Jonghyun sighed and sat back down. "Does this mean i can enroll in your school?"

"... OH YEAH! YAY!" Jonghun cried, hugging his brother.

"Key. The guard just locked the doors to our dorm." Taemin murmered.

"WHAT?! Where are we going to sleep then?! Aish, let's go. I'll just kiss him and make him open it." i grumbled, dragging Taemin up.

"You guys can stay here if you want." Jonghun suggested.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, i don't have a problem. Neither does Jonghyun."

"Oh. Well okay then" I smiled.

"You guys can have my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch." Jonghyun said.

"No, i'll sleep on the couch then." I said.

We generously argued back and forth until we reached a compromise. I would be sharing Jonghyun's bed and Taemin will sleep with Jonghun.

"Mianhae for causing you guys trouble."

"It's okay Key." Jonghyun smiled as he dragged me to his room. He started rummaging through his closet while i looked around his room. There were posters of musicians and singers, as well as pictures.

"Here Key." Jonghyun handed me a pair of dino sweats and an oversized t-shirt.

"Really?" i held up the dino sweats, causing Jonghyun to blush.

"Just change." he said, leaving the room. I quickly changed and set my clothes aside. "I'm done!"

Jonghyun came back in. "Which side you want?" he pointed to the bed. I shrugged.

"Any side will work." Jonghyun nodded and got into bed. I crawled in after him and he turned off the lights. We spent some time just staring at each other in the moonlight. I've never really noticed how attractive Jonghyun was close up. His face, his hair, his dino-ness. I chuckled and he pouted.

"Stop laughing. I know i look like a dino." he mumbled, turning around so that his back was facing me.

"Aegyo, i'm not laughing. I'm just admiring you." i said and Jonghyun turned back around.

"Really?"

"Isn't that why i kissed you?"

"You just wanted my car."

"True." i chuckled. We stared at each other again before Jonghyun shoved something in my face. I leaned back and saw a dinosaur plushie.

"Wanna hug it to sleep?" Jonghyun asked. I laughed. "I'd rather hug you, so no thanks."

I curled back up in the blankets and laughed to myself. I was wondering how Jonghyun would look now, because i could bet Taemin's banana milk he was blushing.

"Hey Key?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you actually .... like me?" I grinned. Caught him. I swiftly turned around and latched my lips to his. But i did not apply my powers to that kiss, even though they probably wouldn't work anyway. That was something i still had to figure out. In the mean time, it was just a "i-love-you" kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" i whispered when i seperated myself. Jonghyun just blushed and cuddled his plushie. I grinned and leaned back down on my pillow.

That night was wonderful, because in the morning i woke up with Jonghyun's body against mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, and his lips centimeters from mine. I was about to push him off so i could move when he started mumbling.

"k-key .... (sigh) .... (fidget) .... i .... love .... you."


 

OMO. keke. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN OPPA!~ ^^ I only started obsessing over SHINee this year, yet i feel like i've known them for a long time now. extensive fangirl research? :P anyways, hope Taemin is doing well. Of course he is. hwaiting! congratulations on becoming legal! ^^