Hurt.

Alphas

Told in Kim Kibum's point of view.

"What the hell?! Your dad?!" Jonghyun yelled. I shh-ed him.

"Yeah." i sighed, laying back down. Jonghyun layed down next to me and pulled me towards him.

"Is that why you stopped kissing me?" he whispered. I nodded and snuggled closer.

"Then what's stopping you now?" Jonghyun grinned. God he could be so y. I impatiently leaned forward and pressed my lips against his with a little force. I felt Jonghyun's tongue lightly prod against my bottom lip and i grinned, opening my mouth slightly to let him in. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he ended up topping.

"Key ... your dad." Jonghyun whispered. I giggled.

"I'd rather you." Jonghyun chuckled at my statement.

"I know you would, but that's not what i meant."

"I know." i whispered, pulling him down to kiss him again. I was abnormally warm and comfy that night. I had a snoring dino beside me. It was more than anything i could ask for. Spending a night with Jonghyun. It was one of those rare occasions, like birthdays, only not everyone celebrates it.

I woke up in the morning when my cell phone vibrated against my bedside table, waking me up from my sleep with it's annoying buzz. I rubbed my eyes and pulled myself out of Jonghyun's arms, groaning when i saw the caller ID.

"A-anyeonhaseyeo?" i mumbled, sitting up.

"Bring me the papers now." that was it. I heard the dead tone and threw my phone against my pillow. I unwillingly got out of be and changed into my school uniform. After i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i kissed Jonghyun's cheek before leaving.

"I'm sorry." i whispered before closing my bedroom door. I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed some bread before heading out. At the school gate, i was somewhat grateful that my dad called ahead to tell the security gard to let him in. I was beginning to hate kissing that guy.

"Here." i slammed the papers onto his desk. He leaned forward and shuffled through them, grinning when he saw the signature.

"Good work Kibum" he said, putting the papers away. I scoffed. Yeah, good work. It's as if he was saying 'thank you for kissing that guy.'

"Looks like you had fun last night." he said, walking towards me. I stiffened up.

"W-what?" He walked towards me and pulled down my shirt collar, revealing the several hickies Jonghyun gave me last night. I inwardly groaned.

"Tsk tsk tsk ... what did i tell you Kibum?" my dad said, suddenly ripping my shirt off to reveal the hickies on my chest. I quickly curled up on the ground and covered my chest with my arms, my father standing over me with my shirt in his hand. I whimpered as i felt his hand on my shoulder.

"W-why can't i love Jonghyun?" i cried.

"Fine. You can love him, but then he works for me."

"No."

"Exactly. Now be a good son and dump him." 

"Never." i growled. My father gave me a look before unleashing his power on me. I rolled onto my stomach and leaned my forehead against the carpet while i screamed in pain and clutched my head.

"STOP!" I screamed, only to feel the pain in my head intensify. I started writhing on the ground and screamed out Jonghyun's name. The pain suddenly stopped and i rolled onto my back, panting as my father bent down next to me and looked down upon me.

"Hope this helps you remember." he whispered, handing me a mirror and leaving the room while slamming the door behind him. I was confused, but realized what he was talking about when i saw the reflection of my chest and back in the mirror. It was full of long cuts and gashes, like i was whipped. Was i whipped. I didn't even feel it, or maybe i did. I winced in pain as i got up, picking up my shirt and buttoning it up. I hope Jonghyun doesn't see these. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the door to call Jonghyun.

"Key, where are you?! Taemin's worried sick!" Jonghyun cried as soon as the dial tone disappeared.

"I'm sorry. I had to run an errand this morning. I'm already at school though. Tell Taemin that i'll treat him to banana milk this afternoon afterschool." I said as i leaned against the hallway wall.

"UMMA~ You didn't wake me up this morning!" I heard Taemin whine over the phone.

"I'm sorry Taeminnie. I'll tuck you in tonight kay?" I said.

"You're thinking of tucking in Jonghyun." Taemin mumbled. I chuckled.

"I PROMISE i'll tuck you in tonight." i said, mentally thinking it as well.

"Fine. But you still owe me banana milk!" I heard Taemin giggle.

"Key .. " I heard Jonghyun say.

"I'm fine Jonghyun. I'll be waiting for you in class." I sang.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"You sound ... scared."

"A-ani. I'm fine."

"Wait for me at the gate. I'll be there soon with Taemin." Jonghyun said.

"Kay. I'll be waiting." I said.

"Anyeong."

"Deh. Anyeong."

i hung up and sighed, sliding down the wall and curled up against the wall. I was hoping Jonghyun wouldn't ask anything, confront my dad, talk my dad into revealing anything ... this was so messed up. It was all my dad's faut. Everything. Umma dying, my love life hanging on a thread ... okay not thread. loose rope?

you dad. you.


 

I'm sorry for ending it with swear words >.< but anyways, i'm glad the fact he's Key's dad caught you guys off guard ^^ kekeke. anyways, did you guys here that U-KISS's Eli got a Tumblr? :D i didn't want to follow him because i knew he's already being spammed, but i could help it >.< lol. sorry, that was off topic. Anyways, thanks so much for reading! ^^ kamsahamnida!