Chapter 7:~..................." the sword of..."..................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

It's friday morning. Finally...Seung Gi oppa has came back from Italy. I'm happy. Seung Gi oppa told me that he will immediately come to my old home which i'm staying now to see me. After a few minutes...Seung Gi oppa has arrived. My dad and my sister are not in. As soon as i opened the door..both of us hug each others. When i hug him...i started to cry. Seung Gi:" It's ok...Yoona. I'm here. Everything is going to be just fine". Then..both of us sat on my old home's sofa. Seung Gi:" I heard the news about you. That's why i quickly rush back to see you. I was sooooo worry. I just couldn't breath. So...what exactly had happened?". So....i told Seung Gi oppa everything. Seung Gi:" Wh..what..what?!! How could they do such a nasty thing to u?!!!! U r their friend. How could they.....?!!!". At that time...i could see how deep Seung Gi oppa loves and cares for me...and i feel very happy about it. Me:" Althought i had lost my 8 best friends.....but.....i...still....have you who loves me like no one else. And...i'm very happy". Seung Gi oppa then suddenly hugs me very tightly.. Seung Gi:" Oh....! You know how much i love you". After that Seung Gi oppa plan to take me for a ride in order to makes me happy again. Seung Gi:" Come!!! Yoona!! We go for a ride and have fun!!!". I agree... Me:"OK". So.....Seung Gi oppa took me to dinner and watch a movie. Althought there is still many people watching us...we just ignored it and do whatever we like. After we had watch the movie...Seung Gi oppa took me to the Seoul's National Library. First...i was supprised when he said he was going to take me to the Seoul's National Library in the middle of the night. Me:" Oppa....the library has already closed in this hour. Why r we going there for?". Seung Gi oopa who smiled sweetly and gently... Seung Gi:" I want to give u a big suprise in order to make u happy again". Everytimes when i saw him smile sweetly...i'll feel very happy. We had arrived at the Seoul's National Library. At that time..there's no one already. The security has been sleeping soundly when we pass by. Then...Seung Gi oppa took me to the library's coffee shop. When we arrived at the coffee shop...i can see that the coffee shop was decorated beautifully and romantically. The lights were off, but the coffee shop were brighten by many colourful candles and my favourite flowers. Me:"Wow.......!!! It's beautiful!!!". Seung Gi:" I'm happy u like it". Seung Gi oppa then took out a bunch of my secret favourite flowers and present it to me. Me:" Wow...thank u Seung Gi oppa". Then...Seung Gi oppa and i just sat on one of the sofa in the coffee shop. Seung Gi:" Do u still remember that we always kiss in coffee shop? That's why i choose coffee shop for the two of us". At that time...i was so happy. Althought..i'm still upset, but i'm happy because i still got my Seung Gi oppa. After a few minutes...Seung Gi oppa suddenly ask me.. Seung Gi:" Do u know who is the one who help me to decorated this coffee shop? ". Me:"Do i know this person?". Seung Gi:" Oh...yes. She's here right now. Do u want to see her?". Me:" Oh...yes. I want to thank her". Suddenly...there is a person slowly walk toward us. First..it was dark, and can't see clearly. Suddenly..all the coffee shop's light were turn on. I can't believe my eyes......she..was...SEOHYUN!!!!!!!! Seohyun:" Hello there my sister. Long time no see. How r u?". I was puzzled at that time. Me:" Seung Gi oppa...wh..wha..what's going on here?". Suddenly.....Seung Gi oppa walk towards Seohyun and give Seohyun a kiss on her lips. After the kiss..Seung Gi oppa began to smile at me wicked like Seohyun. At that time...i just can't believe what i had saw. Me:" Wha...what is going on? Ho...how co..could..u...do..this...to..to...me?!!! I thou..thought u love me". Seung Gi:" I'm so sorry..Yoona. The one i love all this time is only Seohyun. We r fooling and playing with u". Me:" So...everything is a lie? U say i'm your ideal type of girl..u..u...say..u..like..me..until death. So...all of this...was..a...lie?". Seung Gi:" I'm sorry..Yoona. But.....i must be honest that i really want your nice body sometimes". Then..Seung Gi look at Seohyun. Seung Gi:" My dear Seohyun. Can i ask permission from u to Yoona tonight? Just tonight...". Seohyun who just smile wickedly said.. Seohyun:" NO..PROBLEM". Seohyun:" You can scream all u want. There's no one can hear u now...he..he..he..he..". At that time...i quickly try to run away, but Seung Gi was too quick. He push me to the floor and started to tear off my clothes. I try to fight back with all my strenght..but Seung Gi was too strong. I started to cry and cry.. Me:" NO...STOP IT!!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!!!!". Seung Gi then slaps me hardly. Seung Gi:" Be Quiet!!!! Wow....look at u. U look so delicious". Then..Seung Gi started to kiss my neck. I try to fight back..but Seung Gi has pin both my hands to the ground with his strong hands. Me:" PLEASE STOP!!!!! PLEASE....". Suddenly....i saw a long sharp sword was pointing at Seung Gi. Someone was pointing the sharp sword at Seung Gi...........she was SUZY!!!!!!!!! Suzy:" Let Yoona go!!!! Seung Gi:" well..well...well..look who's here. U don't dare to....". As Seung Gi was about to finish his sentences..Suzy directly slashes Seung Gi's face with her sword!!! Suzy:" I SAY LET YOONA GO OR I'LL CUT U TO PIECES!!! In Gu family book...i fail to cut u...but i'll surely cut u this time. Indeed...u really r a monster". Seung Gi then let me go. Suzy who was still pointing the sword at Seung Gi quickly came to me. Suzy:" Stay close to me..Yoona". After 5 minutes...Min Ho came. When Min Ho saw what Seung Gi had done to me...Min Ho quickly run to Seung Gi and punch him hardly on his face which had been slash by Suzy. Min Ho:" YOU ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!". Seung Gi went down and fainted completely after receiving Min Ho's punch. Then..Suzy pointed her sword to Seohyun. Suzy:" You'll never hurt Yoona again. If u r planning to do so....this sword will be on your neck!!!!". After that...Suzy and Min Ho send me home........