Chapter 35:~............."i....love you too"................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

A year had gone by since the incident in the underground temple. All the 8 members of Girls' Generation, all the members of F(X), Super Junior, Cnblue, Seung Gi and 2PM had really changed after all of them drank the portion Aika made. The portion had successfully washed away all their evil and wickedness inside their hearts. Besides that..the portion also had successfully replaced all their sad and bad memories with good and happy memories. All of them started to do good and helping those who r in need. The Girls' Generation is still active until today, but..i'm not with them anymore. Now..all the members of Girls' Generation are still Yuri, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny and most of all...Seohyun. Althought..i'm not with them anymore, but sometimes i still go n see them if i'm free. I started to love and care for Seohyun. I want to filled her heart with love and compassion. As for Suzy, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Ji Won, Iu, Geung Suk, G dragon, Siwon, Woo Bin and Min Ho...all of us still hang around at Shin Hye's house like always. All of us will gather together once a week on every friday evening. Sometimes..Sandara, Eunji, Ellin, Hyejeong, Ji Hyo, Gary, Kwang Soo, Bora and Eunjung will join us also. We are always and forever like a happy family. As for Min Ho and i..two of us finally had the opportunity to work together in a drama. Today is the day where both of us will shoot our first kiss scene. I still remember that Min Ho arrived earlier that day..ha..ha...ha. Actually..until now..Min Ho still didn't know that Woo Bin already told me that he likes me. So..i tried to tease Min Ho. Me:"Wow..u arrived so early today. Why? You can't wait to kiss me ha?". Min Ho who already blush. Min Ho:"What?!!! Wh...who says i wanna kiss you! I..i'm always this early". Me:"Is...it?". So...two of us started to go to the set location where the kiss scene will be shoot. Min Ho and i finally standing facing each others. At that time...i tease Min Ho again. Me:"Min Ho..why your face so red? R...u...nervous to get ready to kiss your best friend?". Min Ho then started to became shy. Min Ho:"Wh..what?! Who...sa..says! Don't simply say nonsense stuff. We r only acting. Nothing else. Just like i kiss Shin Hye on my drama The Heirs, and just like Geung Suk kiss you on your drama Love Rain. It..it's only acting. Nothing else". Then i tease Min Ho again. Me:"Oh really?..he..he..he..". All the cameras are ready. All the crews had prepared everything. At that time..i look at Min Ho gently and smile gently to him and said. Me:"I think this is the first time two of us gonna kiss each others..right?". Min Ho then look at me gently and smile shyly and gently also and answered. Min Ho:"Yeah...". I still remember that actually my heart beat so fast because i myself are very very nervous and shy also but i just try to hide it without been noticed by Min Ho. The director of the drama:"Ok...get ready.... Action". Finally...Min Ho and i......KISS. Actually it is suppose to be a short kiss, and after the kiss, i must say a sentences from our drama scripts. But..i just don't care. I just keep on kissing Min Ho. The director of the drama:"Umm.....cut. Miss Yoona, you forget to say the line that u supposed to say out....Miss Yoona? Min Ho? Can u guys hear me?". To be honest..i didn't hear nothing at all at that time, i just keep on kissing Min Ho. Min Ho who are actually expected a short kiss from me were suprised when i suddenly kiss him longer. Min Ho try to tap my elbow sofly in order to tell me:- "Ok. You can stop now n say your line". But..i just don't care, n i still keep on kissing him no matter what. Min Ho..........he didn't pull back, but he accepted my long kiss instead. After the kiss..the director of the drama ask me.. The director:"Miss Yoona...i think u forget your line again. It supposed to be a short kiss. But...that's ok. We'll try again. But..please get this right this time". So...i pretend that i had forget my line also. Me:"Is it? I'm sorry. I thought it's a long kiss". So...after our drama shooting..Min Ho and i sat on a wooden chair to watch the sunset. Min Ho:"You always forget your line....". At that time..there are only two of us left. All the crews had went home. Me:"Umm....actually. I didn't forget my line on the drama script. I know it's a short kiss only. But..i purposely kiss you longer". Min Ho who heard what i just say looks so suprised. Min Ho:"What?! Why you do that?!". So..i answered Min Ho:"Because..i really want to kiss the person that really cares and loves me all this time". Min Ho suddenly looking at me speechless. Me:"Half a year ago..Woo Bin had told me everything...". Min Ho then...Min Ho:"WHAT?!!! Woo Bin?!! That guy...i'm gonna kill him!". At that time..i sit closer to Min Ho and look Min Ho gently and said. Me:"Min Ho..thank you for everything. Thank you that you care so much for me. Thank you also for loving me. I think i had finally fall in love with you already. Min Ho.......i..i....love you too". That time..i kiss Min Ho again. This time..Min Ho didn't hold back, but he accepted my kiss and he kiss me back. After the kiss..Min Ho and i just hold hands together and enjoy the rest of the sunset evening. Me:"Min Ho..still remember the Christmas innisfree comercials both of us did few years ago when both of us were holding a suprised christmas for the two poor kids?". Min Ho then answer. Min Ho:"Yeah...i still remember. Both of us were hiding behind the christmas tree, right?". Then i started to tease Min Ho again. Me:"Let's get marry and have kids, shall we?". Min Ho started to blush and shy again. Min Ho:"Wh..what? Umm...o..k....". Then..i again. Me:"Ha..ha..ha...i know you'll blush. I purposely tease you...". Min Ho then try to catch me like he used to when i always . Min Ho:"You little....come here!". And i will always run from him. Me:"Ha..ha..ha..you always cannot catch me..". Both of us having our good time together that evening as a best friends and also.......as a couple. After few years..Min Ho and i had finally marry. Both of us still always hang out at Shin Hye's house together with our precious friends who is Suzy, Shin Hye, Jiyeon, Ji Won, Iu, Siwon, Geung Suk, G dragon, Woo Bin and the others. My name is Im Yoona. Thank you for reading my true story.............