Chapter 13:~.............................." do you remember me?"................................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

4 months hag gone by. I had become completely well already. During those times when i was in Shin Hye's bedroom..i had think about many many things. Indeed..everything that Jiyeon said to me were true. I really had lost my own true self. Because of the successful of Girls' Generation...all us members had become famous. Because of famous... i had become selfish. I want to become the most popular, the most prettiest and the most famous of all....until i was blind by all this. My selfishness had created another me who was not me at all. The another me had burried my true self very very very deep until i myself can't find it. As times goes by...i had forgotten my true self who always makes jokes, pranks and makes people laught. The more i become famous..the more feminine i became. At that time..i want to be called the most fashionable girl among all. So...i was obsessed with fashions and merchandises. At that time..i thought i was very happy..but actually..i was not. I don't have peace inside of me at all like i used to. I was busying competting with other girls celebrities to win the number 1 place in everything. There is one night...i had a dream. My dream took me to see two person who i know very very well. First...my dream took me to a award ceremony. All the famous celebrities were there. I saw Cha Seoung Won and Son Ye Jin was going to represent the award for "BEST FEMALE CELEBRITY". Seoung Won:"And the winner goes to............Im Yoona". Suddenly...i saw another me at a distance not far from myself coming to the stage to receive the award. The another me was dress beautifully and was pretty too. Then....i saw the 8 members of my old friends..the girls' generation who betray me and also Hye Sun who was sitting with them. They all were very jealous of me. At that time...i saw my another me who was receiving the award looks very happy. After receiving the award..the another me walk back to her seat. Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won, Iu and Jiyeon were sitting not far from the another me. But...as the another me pass by them..the another me just purposely kicked Ji Won's leg! At that time..i can hear the voice from the heart of the another me that says..Famous Me:"Now..i'm the new pretty doll. NOT YOU!". But Ji Won who was been kicked just smile gently and friendly. I can hear Ji Won's heart voice that says..Ji Won:"It's ok..Yoona. I forgive u because i love u so much. You r always my sister and my friend". I..who can't stand it anymore walk towards the another me and scold her..Me:"How could u do this to Ji Won!!!! Every night Ji Won, Shin Hye, Suzy, Iu and Jiyeon always accompany and take care of you when you was down at that time! You heartless woman!". The another me just look at me and said..Famous Me:"This is what u always wanted..right?!!! Revenge, become famous again and show them all that you r always number 1 in everything u do! Keep on choosing me and you never ever gonna regret it! Work hard to be famous again and have your revenge!!!!". Suddenly...the dream took me to Shin Hye's house. There..i saw Suzy and the others were roasting some meats outside the house. Suddenly...i saw someone came out from the kitchen with both hands full of grapes. She was another me. But this another me was..different. She was...fun, happy go lucky, dorky and most of all...very tomboy. She was the true old me. She looks really happy. Most of all...i can feel her true peace inside her heart which i ever felt before a long time ago when i was dorky and fun at that time. The another dorky me loves, cares and protects Suzy and the others. But...suddenly the another dorky me look at me. She then walk slowly to me. The another dorky me just smile at me friendly and gently. Dorky Me:"Hi...do u remember me?". I answered..Me:"Ye...yes. Long time no see". Dorky Me:"So..how is everything?". I reply honestly..Me:"Not..so..good". Dorky Me:"Wh..why? I thought you always r very brave and strong in overcoming every troubles and problems. No matter how big is the mountain...you will always overcome it easily". Me:"Th..that is u. Not me. I..i'm not that brave and strong anymore". Dorky Me:"You..are..me. I..am..you. We are...one". What the another dorky me just said really makes me wake up inside my heart. Dorky Me:"Always love, care and protect the people around you like you use to". Suddenly...she hold my hand gently and say..:"I will never force you to choose me. The choice is always yours". Lastly...the another dorky me give me a kiss on my forehead..and i woke up from my dream.