Chapter 11:~....................." please tell her that i miss her so much"...................................

SNSD VS GIRLS' GENERATION

2 weeks had gone by. I'm starting to become normal a little by little again. All this time...Min Ho, Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won, Iu, Geung Suk and Siwon were always there for me. Althought..i'm not crazy anymore..but i'm still feel scared. All this time...i always lock myself in Shin Hye's bedroom alone. Althought i know that all of them are not one with Seohyun and the others....but because i was betray over and over again...i found myself very hard to trust anyone at all...even my own dad and sister. I was overly scared until it's hard for me trust anyone completely. Everyday...i'll lock myself in Shin Hye's room. Early in the morning...they will put my breakfast outside Shin Hye's bedroom..and i'll go and collect the breakfast. Same goes to lunch and dinner. I never went down stairs to the kitchen to eat with all of them....because i was still scare. Sometimes...they will ask me to come out to watch a movie..but i refused. Sometimes...Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won and Iu will came into the bedroom in order to see how am i doing. Everytime when i finish took a shower...Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won and Iu will come to dry my hair gently with my tower. Min Ho sometimes will come and dry my hair too. During night time...Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won and Iu will take turn to sleep together with me in order to accompany me. Sometimes...i will suddenly have nightmares in the middle of the night. But...everytime when i had nightmares and get scared again in the middle of the night...they will always comfort me and makes me feel comfortable and safe. Suzy, Iu, Shin Hye and Ji Won will always hugs me when we were sleeping. There is one time when Shin Hye, Suzy, Ji Won and Iu all the four of them together came into my room and sleep together with me. I still remember that when i was with the members of the girls' generation last time....they never came to accompany me like the way Suzy and the others accompany me. To be honest....when Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won and Iu were with me always all this time....i can feel the true sincere, caring and love from them that i never ever feel before. Althought..all this years i'm with the other 8 members of girls' generation...i never once feel the true sincere, caring and love from the 8 of them. Every love and caring were a lie at that time.....and i was too blind to see it. One thursday morning...when i was still locking myself in Shin Hye's bedroom.....suddenly..i heard someone talking loudly. Someone:"OK!!!! Where is that girl??!!". That voice was very familiar to me. It sounds like a person i know very much. Sounds like the person who always fight with me. Sounds like the person who always argue with me. Sound like the person who i consider her as one of my best rival and also my worst enemy. Sounds like.......... Suddenly Shin Hye's bedroom door was been kicked open hardly!!!!!!!!!! JIYEON:"You spoiled little princess!!!". I was really shocked and scared again when Shin Hye's bedroom door was been kicked open by Jiyeon. First..i thought that Jiyeon was one with Seohyun and the others and the reason she came here is to torture me also. But...i don't know why that deep inside my heart, it tells me that Jiyeon will never be one with Seohyun and the other members because Jiyeon will never bow down to anyone and become someone's servant! At that time..Jiyeon just look at me and shake her head. Jiyeon:"Look at yourself! You pathetic girl. Since when r u going to lock yourself inside this bedroom?!!!". Suddenly...Jiyeon comes toward me and grab my hand and drag me out of Shin Hye's bedroom. Me:"Wha..what do you think u r doing??!! Let go off me!!! LET GO!!!". I still remember that Suzy, Shin Hye, Ji Won, Iu, Geung Suk, Siwon and Min Ho were there in order to make sure Jiyeon go easy on me. Suzy:"Jiyeon...please go easy on Yoona". Shin Hye:"Easy...Jiyeon...Please. Yoona is still on her recovering". I manage to release my hand from Jiyeon's strong hand. After that...i quickly ran to one of the corner of Shin Hye's bedroom which has a lamp pose and i just hide myself behind the lamp pose like a little mouse which has no where to hide. I was still scared at that time. Jiyeon then look at me sadly and disappointedly when she saw me hiding behind the lamp pose like a little mouse. But Jiyeon didn't give up at that time. She came to me again and grab one of my hand and try to drag me out of the bedroom. Jiyeon:"You must come out". That time..i still try to release my hand from her hand. Me:"What are you doing??!! Let me go!! I don't want to go....out!!". Jiyeon who was trying to drag me out from the bedroom suddenly stop. Suddenly...jiyeon look at me disappointedly and sadly.. Jiyeon:"If u say u don't want to go out from this bedroom.. Can i ask u..WHEN R U PLANING TO COME OUT?". At that time..i who still feel scare and cannot leave the room reply back to Jiyeon. Me:"Why do u care??!! We are enemies..remember?! Aren't you suppose to feel happy to see me like this??!! YOU ARE MY ENEMY AND MY RIVAL!!! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE BE HAPPY BECAUSE I HAD BECOME LIKE THI...". Before i was about to finish my sentences..Jiyeon suddenly slaps me very hard. At that time..everything becomes quiet. After a few minutes..Jiyeon:"Look at yourself. Look at what u had become. The true Yoona has gone. You are no longer the true Yoona that i know. The true Yoona that i know is not like this. The true Yoona that i know is not selfish. The true Yoona that i know is not a person who likes to become pretty, famous and rich so much until she has lost herself. The true Yoona that i know is not a feminine girl. The true Yoona that i know is a happy go lucky tom boy who always makes jokes and makes people happy when they are sad. The true Yoona that i know is person who always give people hope and help those who need a helping hand. The true Yoona that i know is more than Jung Hana more than Nam Da Jung. The true Yoona that i know...is a person who has the courage of a lion, the soul of a warrior...and most of all....the spirit of a true great leader. The true Yoona that i know........NEVER GIVES UP NO MATTER WHAT!". At that time..after i heard what Jiyeon had just said...my tears slowly comes out from my eyes. Jiyeon who has tears also in her eyes suddenly look at me gently and hold my hands gently and said.. Jiyeon:"I miss the old true Yoona that i know... the strong him Yoona, the alligator Yoona and most of all...the dorky tomboy nam choding who will always makes jokes. Please tell her that i miss her so much.....". After that...Jiyeon left the bedroom.........