and then there was a visitor

Lazy days

hi guys! just a really short one today, because upon a time on someone on tumblr said what if kitty chen turned up at joonmyun’s house completely wasted and sekai were out at work (bonus for clingy drunk kitty) and I just felt I needed to share this :’D

 


 

Jongdae always says I’m weird but he keeps coming over to my house when he has nothing to do. I can’t believe he thinks I like his pants.

 

Joonmyun knows he’s not supposed to answer the door when he’s home alone, but it won’t stop ringing and whoever is outside is mashing the doorbell with enough ferocity to make the button explode. He grabs a stool from the kitchen so he can stand on it and peer through the eye hole to see who it is.

“…Huh?”

He hops off the stool and unlatches the door, opening it just a crack to find Jongdae swaying back and forth on the front step, laughing at bug on the wall. Well, at least he’s stopped pressing the doorbell.

"Yo, Joonkitty. Wasssuuuup. I’m coming in," Jongdae declares. He shoves the door open and wobbles his way inside, not bothering to take his shoes off. He smells strange when Joonmyun sniffs at him as he walks past, his kitty ears folding down flat at the scent of the hard liquor he knows Jongdae’s owner likes to drink. Dammit, not again.

"Jongdae, why are you drunk?" he whines. He carefully follows the other catboy to make sure he doesn’t break anything as he wanders through the house, poking at various objects and books on shelves. Bad things always happen when Jongdae’s drunk.

"Urrhhh," Jongdae urrhs, plopping down on the couch. "Come sit next to meeeee, Joonkittyyy."

"Only if you promise not to spew on me like last time," Joonmyun replies, cautiously taking a seat next to him. He makes sure to leave a slight space between them for fear of projectile vomit. "Are… are you okay?"

Jongdae’s tail wraps around Joonmyun’s wrist as he pulls the smaller catboy closer, throwing his arms haphazardly around Joonmyun’s tiny body. “Nooo. Noooooo,” he says, sounding like a forlorn cow, “Luhan’s working. Everyone’s working. Nobody to look after me.” He pats Joonmyun’s head fondly and nuzzles into his neck. “You smell really good.”

Joonmyun squeaks and tries to push him away, but Jongdae’s like a giant rock that won’t budge. “Stop it!” he gasps, looking scandalized. “Jongin will get angry!”

Jongdae tightens his grip around Joonmyun with one hand and continues petting him with the other. “But you’re like a baby kitten… sooooo cute. You should get in my pants, Joonkitty.” He Joonmyun’s cheek for good measure.

Joonmyun grumbles and folds his arms. He should have just listened to Sehun’s rules and not opened the door, and now he’s probably going to be stuck like this until somebody comes home. “Get off me,” he says weakly, trying to fight him off, but Jongdae’s peppering him with cute kisses under his ear the way Jongin does when Joonmyun’s been a good kitty and Joonmyun can’t help but to accidentally purr.

"J-Jongdae," he says in a small voice, blushing furiously, "you can s-stop now…"

There is a shuffling of limbs on the couch and Jongdae is suddenly pressing him into the cushions, grinding his hips into Joonmyun’s leg and mumbling incoherent words into his ear. Joonmyun lets out a horrified noise at the idea of having somebody else’s private bits touch him.

"Get in my pants, kitty," Jongdae breathes, tugging Joonmyun’s collar down slightly to nuzzle deeper at his neck, "I’m so drunk … ha… ha drunk …"

Joonmyun pouts grumpily, wriggling around in attempt to get free. “You know I can’t get in your pants,” he protests indignantly, yanking his collar back up before Jongdae can give him a hickey, “how can I fit them when you’re size twelve and I’m only size ten?”

 

 

A/N: hello guysssss, old and new subs, very long time and no see... i’m sorry i’ve taken so long to update this fic!! class has been incredibly time-consuming over the past year and even though i finished exams in october, i've been busy with personal commitments and a fic exchange (which has finally finished!!). funnily enough, the exchange turned out to be even more time-consuming and i couldn’t even do the 25 days of OTP advent challenge in december that i had been planning for months ;; u ;; there are 25 drabbles (not written yet) around 1000w each, one for every day of december until christmas day, all from this AU. the question: should I still write and post them?

if yes then i’ll start on january 6 because that’s my birthday lmao and if not then you guys all have to wait until next christmas huhuhu but apart from that, i hope everyone had a good christmas and i wish you all the best for 2015!!