[day 15] and then he woke up alone

Lazy days

m rated chapter? who said m rated chapter 

woops my hand slipped
 


 

I haven’t done anything because I’ve been in bed all day. I’m going back to bed now because I'm hot and it’s starting again.

 

Joonmyun wakes up alone at noon on a Saturday, and he feels itchy.

It’s not the kind of itch he can relieve with a good old scratch on the leg or the arm, because he’s also far too hot despite it being in the middle of winter and there’s barely any sun filtering through the curtains. Maybe luck hated him today because now here he was, sitting on the bed all by himself with an between his legs and his heat cycle slapping him in the face. And he really needs to come.

He groans, kicking the blankets away as he climbs off the bed. His toy box is back in his room and he grumbles some more before resorting to opening the bottom drawer of the bedside table. There’s a completely different set of toys in there – toys for more than one to play with, rather than Joonmyun’s set just for himself that he’s allowed to use during his heat (or in his spare time as he pleases, but it’s never come to that because having two owners truly has its perks). 

He paws through the drawer quickly, one hand flapping the collar of his shirt to cool himself down. He grabs the first toy that isn’t a ring or a pair of handcuffs, swipes up his favourite blueberry lube and clambers back onto the bed. There’s already sweat beading at his forehead as he throws off all his clothes (into a nice tidy pile, or Sehun will tell him off whenever he and Jongin get back) and drops to his hands and knees on the messy bedcovers, legs spread wide apart and in the air. He wishes there was someone behind him, to shove their into him and pound him into the bed until he can’t scream anymore, but both his owners seem to be missing.

Hurry, Joonmyun’s mind urges. He doesn’t have the time to think of them anymore, slathering his fingers in lube and hurriedly reaching behind him to sink two fingers into his . He’s still nicely stretched out from last night and there’s barely any resistance to go against but it’s as unfulfilling as ever, with nobody’s groin to smack against his pert little , nobody’s hips to drive him into the sheets with powerful s. Three fingers ing up his and a hand fervently fisted around his brings minimal relief and he lets out a mewl, tail coiling tightly around his thigh.

It must have been a while since he last had his heat cycle alone, Joonmyun realizes dimly. His twitches in his fingers as he thumbs the slit roughly, pre-come dribbling onto the blankets. His skin crawls with the horribly familiar sensation of getting hotter and he draws his fingers out, blindly patting beside him for the toy.

A wouldn’t have been Joonmyun’s first choice on a normal day, but at the moment anything that will just fill him up in his lust-clouded state would do for now. He’s glad he (and his owners) have a penchant for bigger, thicker toys because it’s like he’s ascended to heaven as soon as the ribbed walls of the slip past his tight ring of muscle, sitting inside him snugly.

Joonmyun fumbles for the remote and goes straight for the highest setting. An intense vibration spreads through his lower half and he collapses in pleasure, cushioning himself on one forearm as his other hand works his with rapid, hasty . He bites into the sheets again to contain his loud moans; the cotton leaves fluff in his mouth and not for the first time that day, Joonmyun finds that’s another thing he doesn’t like about going through his heat cycles alone.

He finds his mouth is strangely unused to being empty. His already flushed face reddens one shade deeper; he’s a bottom kitty for sure, as Jongdae likes to point out at every available opportunity, but openly admitting he’d rather have something in his mouth that isn’t bed sheets hasn’t been something he’s gotten around to lately.

He misses Sehun and Jongin so much more and hopes they’ll come back fast to help him, one at each end to his and his mouth even, and he honestly can’t bring himself to care who goes where. His gut curls tighter at the thought of being pressed between his two considerably bigger, fiercely protective owners, letting them grip him wherever they wanted and use him until he was spent and they were sated.

His whole body trembles with shockwaves as the in his bumps up against his prostate and his vision goes blurry for a second. Sweat makes his hair cling to his forehead and he tugs desperately at his for release, his length red and swollen and aching. He clenches around the toy in his and it rubs gently against that spot inside him, making him cry out pathetically until he clenches over and over again and shudders violently as his takes over.

Joonmyun fully collapses on the bed, satiated and nearly too weak to move. He manages to flip off the switch for the and drags himself across the mattress to get the box of tissues to clean up his mess off the covers. If his owners were in a really bad mood they’d probably punish him by making him it up, not that Joonmyun was all that offended by such a request, and he’d rather save himself the humiliation.

He can’t even be bothered to put his clothes back on, instead choosing to have a short nap where he already is. The toy’s still inside him but he can’t find it in himself to care, feeling warm and fuzzy and not so hot – but he knows it’ll be back soon.

He’s well settled into his catnap when he hears a vague clattering and banging noise from the kitchen that sounds like a lot like Jongin dropping the fry pan and Sehun swearing at the top of his lungs because it’s probably landed on his foot.

Oh, he thinks sleepily, they were home after all, just cooking breakfast. He snuggles deeper into the blanket, tail flickering lazily in contentment. In his head, he plans to let them know he’s in heat for sure.

 

 

 

did I just write 1000w about him ing wow im off to hell

also how do people even write in 1000w like there were sO MANY THINGS I HAD TO SKIP OUT