Recovery

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Tiffany stayed at the hospital for 3 and the whole time she was there Luhan was by her side. They didn't talk much but between now and then they try to find a way to speak. 

On Tiffany's last day at the hospital Luhan wasn't late. She was discharged and Luhan helped her out. 

When they got to Tiffany's house. Luhan started the conversation. 

Luhan: Are you feeling okay now? 
Tiffany: Yeah, I'm fine now... Thanks. 
Luhan: If you need help or anything just feel free to contact me. 
Tiffany: okay thanks. You should go home. I'll rest for a while and I'll call you once I feel better. 
Luhan: Alright then. 

Tiffany goes upstairs and Luhan leaves the house. 

Tiffany goes to her room and realizes that everything with Kris is no longer the same. 

TIFFANY- 

I miss him so much. I don't wanna be depressed anymore. I'll just rest and maybe go out later. 

She goes to sleep and wakes up at around 12 in the afternoon. 

Kris on the other hand is torn between going to Tiffany and not. He leaves to go meet her and once he takes a step down the stairs he has doubts. He obviously misses her but he is still unsure what to say to her once they meet. 

Tiffany tries to text Kris but she deletes them again. She doesn't know what right words to say. 

Then on her 5th attempt of texting she receives a message from Luhan. 

ON TEXT- 

Luhan: Are you alright? 
Tiffany: I'm fine now... I just maybe need some air 
Luhan: do you want to go to the park ? 
Tiffany: That would be great but my mom probably won't let me go... 
Luhan: Then I guess we'll just have to sneak out.... 
Tiffany: Okay... Just meet me at the park... Near the house 
Luhan: Okay.... 

They meet at the park. Kris was also at the park. 

Again he sees Luhan and Tiffany together. He set himself to a comfortable spot and watched them pretending not to be there. Tiffany and Luhan sat on the swing set and just talked. 

Kris no longer has any interest in staying. But he receives a message from Tiffany's mother who doesn't know where she is and worried about her. 

Kris stood up and walked toward Luhan and Tiffany. 

Kris: You didn't tell your mom you were here. 
Tiffany: *shocked* Wha...what are you doing here? (Stands up) 
Kris: Your mom texted me she's worried sick about you... 
Tiffany: I just needed some fresh air 
Kris: (in a calm voice) You should have told her... 

Luhan goes in front of Tiffany to protect her but Tiffany resist. 

Tiffany: it's okay... 
Luhan:... Okay.. 
Kris: come with me, you need to get home 
Luhan: I'll take her home I invited her here 
Kris: Her mom expects me to bring her back

Luhan: (to Tiffany) Will you be okay? 
Tiffany nods. 

Kris grabs her hand and they walk away from Luhan. On the way back it was quiet. It was as if they were both mute. She tries to speak but she still didn't have the right words. 

Kris instead of saying something held her hand and continued to drive. When they were near the house he finally says "I promised you I won't let you go....and I'll keep that promise". Tiffany smiles and says back "I'm sorry...". Kris in reply says "I'm sorry too". She leans in and hugs his hand while he drives. Finally they were home and her mother waited by the door. They get off the car and he drops her off to the door. 

He let's go of her hand and gave her a hug to say good bye. He takes off And she goes inside the house with her mom. 

Mom: What were you thinking? Why didn't you just tell me you wanted to go to the park. It's a good thing Kris was there the whole time. 
Tiffany: sorry mom.... 

She hugs her mom and goes up to her room. She plays the song again and this time with a smile on her face. 

Tiffany now has the right words to say to Kris and so she calls him.. 

ON THE PHONE 

Tiffany: hello
Kris: Hi
Tiffany: Thanks for today... Thanks for everything 
Kris: You're welcome... I did that because I promised you... 
Tiffany: thank you for letting go what happened.. 
Kris: you don't have to keep thanking me it's okay... 
Tiffany: Alright 
Kirs: You should go to sleep now. You need to rest 
tiffany: Okay... Goodnight... 

They hang up the phone. She turns up the music louder and she falls asleep to the song. 

Now her heart has been recovered. She's happy now that the one she misses the most is back. 

Both Kris and Tiffany recovered from all the drama....