Surprise

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Tiffany was glad that all the drama was gone. But she is having doubts and she feels guilty for leaving Luhan behind. She could have said no to Kris but why didn't she? 

LUHAN- 

She left me all alone, standing at where we were both sitting. Why did she say no to him? Why did she leave? We were having a good time weren't we? 

KRIS- 

She came with me instead of that new guy. Not new but the guy that saved her from falling. What does she even see in him? His not even good looking? Not even close. 

Both guys go to Tiffany's house at the same time and they meet at the door. 

Tiffany doesn't know what is in stored for her. 

Kris: What are you doing here? 
Luhan: I'm here to ask Skyler on a date 
Kris: Why would you ask my girlfriend on a date? 
Luhan: girlfriend!?!? She didn't say she had a boyfriend.. 
Kris: We'll now you know... 
Luhan: Man, she said she sees you as a friend... 

Kris was surprised at this word that it angered him. His temper rises and he couldn't hi lot anymore. And so Kris lifts his right hand and punches Luhan's jaw. Luhan starts to bleed and he punches back. Now the fight starts. With all the noise Tiffany hears she goes down stairs and sees the two fighting. She tries to stop them but neither one of them listened. She yelled "stop" so loud that even the neighbors could hear it. They let go of each other and looks at her on shock. 

Luhan: Tiffany... Is he really your boyfriend? 
Tiffany doesn't say a word 
Kris: What does he mean that you only see me as a friend? 
Tiffany: (to Luhan) What if he was my boyfriend? (To Kris) what friends!? You two have to stop fighting. I see both of you as a friend..... Great friends... 

TIFFANY- 

What did I say? Did I just say what I think I said? I had to stop them... 

KRIS- 

So we are just friends. I can't believe I thought she liked me. How can I be so stupid? 

Tiffany: I didn't mean it like that... 

Luhan gets up and walks away... Kris stood there waiting for Tiffany to say a word. It took her a minute to speak up again... 

Tiffany: You know that I didn't mean it like that right? 
Kris just nods. Tiffany notices that Kris is bleeding. 

Tiffany: Let's go inside and fix that bruise 
Kris just walks inside and doesn't say a word. 
Tiffany: I'm sorry... (She starts to tear up) 
Kris: It's not your fault 
Tiffany: it is and I'm really sorry... Especially about what I said earlier 
Kris: it's okay.... It's not like were together. 

Tiffany in shock with what Kris had just said. She doesn't know why this hurts her so much but she tears up. 

Kris: Why are you crying? 
Tiffany: (wiping her tears) I'm not crying... It's just uhm... Wait let me go get the first aid kit. 
Kris: No it's okay... You should go ask Luhan if his okay.... He was bleeding too when he left 

Tiffany was again surprised by what he said and felt sad all over again. 

Tiffany: (her face semblance a smile) I should... 

Tiffany hands Alex the first aid kit and gets her phone to try and call Luhan.