Torn Apart

I Will Catch You If You Fall

The phone rings and her heart beats faster than a running cheetah. She's nervous that Luhan will not answer. Finally the ringing stops, she expected Luhan to answer but instead she heard "The number you have dialed is not in service please reload a new call and try again later". 

TIFFANY- 

Where could he be? I hope his okay. I really did something bad to him. I hope he forgives me. 

LUHAN- 

Why is she calling? Like her explanation will make a difference. I liked her but why did she treat me like that. She chose that Kris guy over me. What's the point of trying when you know there's not a single chance. Damn my feelings for her. I made such a fool of myself. 

KRIS- 

How can she not view me as her boyfriend? I mean all the things we did together. We even KISSED. What is going on in her mind. Is she not content with me? Is that why she's seeing that Nick guy? I hope she gets everything all figured out cause I'm not waiting I'm not making a fool of myself. 


Tiffany is now confused and doesn't know what to do. Her friendship with both guys are torn. What is she going to do to make everything work out? Who does she really love? 

Tiffany called Luhan around 10 times now and still no answer. This worries her more and more. She tells herself to stop and says to call again tomorrow. She goes back to where Kris is and she sees him wrapping a bandage around his fist. She offers to help him but he refuses. 

After finishing up wrapping his fist Kris gets up with no hesitation and walks pout the door. He no longer says a single word. He starts to walk to his house. On the way to his house he was silent. When he got home he went to the bed and stared at the ceiling just like before. He thinks about whether he did the right thing, was it his fault, and does he still feel the same way about Tiffany after all of what happened? 

Luhan on the other hand goes to his best friend. He asks his friend if she wanted to go and get a drink. She says yes and they both go to the bar. 

Luhan picks his friend up and they go to the bar to drink away the pain 

Friend: (sees the bruise) What happened to you? 
Luhan: I scratched myself... 
Friend: Like I believe that.. 
Luhan: Okay you got me.... I was punched by a bear 

They both laugh and continue to drink.

Will this friend change Luhan's feelings toward Tiffany? Or is she just a cover up for him. 

Everyone is torn what will happen next?