Change Of Plans

I Will Catch You If You Fall

It's near the weekend and Luhan and Tifanny's plan is near. Before this happened theres a change of plan. Tiffany's mother walks up to her to tell her that they will be going somewhere this coming weekend. She remembered that she planned somthing with Luhan. She didn't want to make Luhan wait for and so she messages him. 

TEXT: 
Tiffany: Sorry but I have to cancle the plan my parents said we were going somewhere this weekend. 
Luhan: Oh I see it's okay, Just tell me whenever you're free
Tiffany: I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you..... 
Luhan: Alright. I'll look forward to that 
Tifanny: Come to my house on Tuesday? 
Luhan: Okay, I'll be there 
Tiffany: I'll see you then. 
Luhan: Alright. Have fun 

That day Tiffany went out with her family. And they had a great time. In between the hours she recieves messages from both Krisand Luhan. 

Monday came and it was almost Tuesday. Luhan messages her to remind her. 

TEXT: 

Luhan: See you on Tuesday. 
Tiffany: See you. 

That Monday night she baked cookies to make up for the canceled plan. She cooked heart shaped cookies and made extra once to maybe give to Kris. 

-7am Tuesday-

Tiffany walks to Kris's house carrying the bag of cookies she made. She knocks on his door and in a few minutes the door opened. In front of the door was Kris still in his PJ's and clearly had just woken up. 

Tiffany: oh my! I'm sorry. I must have woken you up. 
Kris: *grabs a towel from the side and covered his face* please come in Ill be right with you... 
Tiffany: Steps inside... I'm really sorry 
Kris: No, it's okay... I'm sorry I just woke up.... I wasn't expecting company... 
Tiffany: I just came down to give you these cookies 
Kris: *in the bathroom* Oh really thank you. Just wait one more minute we'll eat it together. 
Tiffany: okay 

She waits while Kris wash up. Finally he comes out and his no longer in his PJ's. Kris goes to the kitchen and poured coffee in the mugs. He carries the coffee to the kitchen counter and they both eat the cookies together. 

Kris: How'd you know where I live..... 
Tiffany in a confused look signaling that she was the one that showed him the house. 
Kris: oh... Wait never mind. You're the one that told me about this place 
They both laugh and continues to eat. 

They both enjoy the cookies and then someone messages Tiffany. It's Luhan. 

Text: 

Luhan: Good morning
Tiffany: Hey 
Luhan: are we still on for today? 
Tiffany: Of course.... 

Kris goes next to Tiffany and takes her phone. He holds it up where Tiffany can't reach it. She jumps trying to get it back while saying "Oppa please give it bak....". Kris laughs and keeps in holing it up. Kris then says " I won't give it back unless you kiss me". 

Tiffany: Can I hug you instead? 
Kris: Nope... I want a kiss 
Tiffany: Lean down then. 
Kris leans and when he leaned he lowered the phone low enough for Tiffany to reach. She grabs the phone and runs off. She stands about 100 feet away sticked her tongue out. Kris ran and they ran around the house. Finally he catches her. He lifted her up and kissed her.