Letting Time Heal The Wounds

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Luhan is now with his best friend. His still confused about his feelings. But one thing is certain "he will never forget Tiffany". No matter how much he will drown himself with beer Tiffany will never leave his mind. He loves Tiffany to even forget her name. Luhan thinks about all of these things while drinking with his friend. 

Luhan turns to his friend.... 

Luhan: Hey Yuri, What would you do if the person you like, likes someone else 
Yuri: I'm not really sure... It depends on how much you like the girl 
Luhan: Let's say I like her a lot.... 
Yuri: I mean if you like her that much then don't give up.... 
Luhan: But I feel hurt at this point 
Yuri: It's okay it happens.... Time will heal everything... Just hope for the best.... Don't rush anything though...don't let the pressure get to you... It takes time to forget something.... But it takes one minute to just something bad to happen. 
Luhan: You know... I like having you here. Thanks by the way... For calling you at such short notice 
Yuri: It's alright. That's what friends are for... Anyway we should fix up that bruise 
Luhan: I guess we better go get some medicine.... 
Yuri: Yeah we should... 

At this time Luhan is too drunk to get up. Yuri supports him. And they walk out the door. They get to the car and Maddie loses her grip causing Luhan to fall to the ground. Luhan yells out "Tiffany". Yuri helps him up and they drive off to buy the medicine. 

Luhan was knocked out the whole ride. Yuri decides to go straight to Luhan's house. She puts him down on the sofa. She puts him down but Luhan hugs her tight and they both fell on the ground. Their lips touch and neither one of them moved. Luhan then says "I still like you Tiffany". 

Luhan is too drunk to recognize his own best friend. Because of all the thoughts he had about Tiffany he imagined Yuri as Yuri. Luhan continues to hug Yuri. They stay in the ground for about 5 minutes. Yuri was the first to stand then Luhan. 

Yuri had no intention on doing anything as that. She was just there to help her best friend through the difficulty. Yuri helps Luhan up to his bed. She applies the ointment on his bruised cheeks and leaves the medicine on his desk. She leaves a nice saying "You should take this. You're going to need it" marked Yuri. 

Luhan wakes up the next morning and sees the note. He gets up and washes his face. He heads to the kitchen and fixed himself breakfast. He eats and then go back to his room to take the medicine. He turns the TV on and watched. 

Luhan doesn't remember much from last night. And he has a headache. He closes his eyes and remembers that he was with Maddie drinking at the bar. He closes his eyes agin and remembers the "kiss". He drops the controller and he has a shocked expression on his face. 😳 

He takes his phone and texted Yuri. 

On the text. 

Luhan: Sorry about last night. And thanks for taking care of me 
Yuri: It's okay... You're welcome.... I hope you and Tiffany figure things out. 

Luhan remembers the situation about Tiffany and gets up to take a shower. 

He dresses up in his rock climbing gear and heads out the door. 

While his rock climbing he thinks about Tiffany. After about an hour Tiffany appears in front of him. 

Tiffany: Can we talk? 
Luhan doesn't say a word and nods.
Tiffany: I called you but you didn't answer so I figured I should come here 
Luhan: Sorry... 
Tiffany: I'm the one whose supposed to be apologizing after what I said to you 
Luhan: (changes the topic) Do you like me? 
Tiffany stunned by the question and tries to avoid him. But Luhan is focus on the question and the answer she will give that stalling didn't help. 
Tiffany: Of course I like you..... 
Luhan: I guess you do... But you also like Kris... 
Tiffany speechless. 
Luhan: Call me or visit me when you get your mind all made up Tiffany.... If you like him let me know now... If you don't tell me.... I hope this isn't the last time we see each other. 

Tiffany walks out the door. Luhan continues to rock climb. 

It's now 12 and Luhan's stomach is growling louder than a lion on feeding time. He packs his stuff and goes for a drive through. He goes home with the food on his hands. When he gets to his house.. He sees Yuri waiting for him outside his door, with Chinese food on her hands. Nick walks up to Yuri and says hi. 

Luhan: How long have you been here? 
Yuri: Long enough for the food to get cold 
They both laugh and enter the room. 
Luhan: What made you come? 
Yuri: Well, you were so drunk yesterday and I thought you wouldn't be able to get up so I came... But it turns out you don't need my help. 
Luhan: Oh... Remember I told you I was strong... You should stay and eat I mean you can't let that delicious food go to waste.

Yuri and Luhan eats together and after eating they both play "GTAV". Yuri won every now and then but Luhan dominated. 


It was getting late and Maddie had to go back. She takes her stuff gives Luhan a hug and a pat on the back and said "Remember time heals everything". In reply Luhan says "I'll always remember". Luhan watches Yuri take off and Luhan goes back to playing his game. 


The moon is out and Luhan haven't done anything but play his game. He stops the game and takes his phone. He tries to call Tiffany but he figured he should give her time to think... And time to think for himself. 


His feelings won't change because of all the things that happened. None of that matters as long as he gets to know whether his got a chance or not. 

Time heals everything.....