New Neighbor

I Will Catch You If You Fall

She wakes up this morning with her usual routine. She checks her phone only to see a message from Kris saying "Good morning 💖". With surprise she stares at the message and doesn't reply till about 3 minutes later. She gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom to wash up. 

Kris-- 
I hope that didn't make her her feel weird? Does she think I'm weird? Oh my? What did you do Kris? That was a really stupid move. 

TIFFANY-- that's so sweet of him to do. We've met only a day ago and it feels like I've know him longer. It's going to be great having him as a neighbor. His song is now stuck in my head. (Hums) *Fall*.... As she continuously hums the song she becomes aware that she had already heard it before. She recalls the moment of her trip at the concert and remembers. That song he made me listen to is the song that was playing when I saw Luhan. 

Tiffany then goes downstairs to eat her breakfast. She continued to sing the song in her head. "I will catch you if you fall". This particular lyric gets stuck in her head and she says it over and over. After eating she goes to the living room to watch. She notices the notice coming from up front. She looks out the window and sees a moving truck. It then hit her that Kris is moving in. She goes outside hoping to see Kris but he wasn't there. 

KRIS- 

Did she see me? I hope she didn't? I'll surprise her later when I fix the house and all... I have to get used to the neighborhood first. 

Tiffany-- 

Did he really move today? Or is it someone else. In curiosity Tiffany puts on her sweater and started to the side walk. Everyone at the time was out on their porch and everyone smiled as soon as she walked pass by. Where could he be? 

LUHAN-- 
Mean while Luhan is busy tweeting about what happened yesterday and the night before. He couldn't even believe that the girls he saved had said yes to going rock climbing with him. 

It's now 5 

Someone knocks on Tiffany door and no doubt she thought it would be Kris. But it wansn't it was actually her mother. She goes back upstairs and her face is covered in sadness. 

Why didn't Kris appear? Why didn't he call or message to ask for help with moving in? Is he mad at me? Am I horrible?... These questions go on and on in her head until finally a beeping sound from her phone alerts her. 

Text: 

Kris: Ready for tonight? 
Tiffany: *Because she was too worried she had forgotten that she made plans with Kris*.... Tonight? 
Kris: yes tonight, don't you remember I told you I will surprise you... I'll pick you up at 8 
Tiffany: Alright 

KRIS-- 

Did she forget? Is she mad? How can she forget? Is it because I didn't show to her all day? I hope she isn't .... I want tonight to go as I planned.