Neverland

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Although Tiffany was still confused she got ready and waited for Kris to show up in front of the door. 

A few minutes later the clock stricked eight and at that moment someone knocked on the the door. She rushed to the door in excitement. As she opened the door she could see Kris in his jeans, and polo shirt. She opens the door wide open. And there he was holding a rose and a box of chocolate. 

Kris handed her the flower and chocolate, she took it and told him to wait as she puts the flower in a vase. She comes out and Kris says.... 

Kris: Shall we go? 
Tiffany: We shall... 

The two of them walk to the car. When they got it Tifanny was filled with questions and so she starts. 

Tiffany: May I ask where we're going?
Kris: It's a secret right now 
Tiffany: Why? 
Kris: I want you to be amazed. 
Tiffany: Alright 


They sit quiet in the car and within a minute they reached the place. Kris gets out first opens the door for Tiffany and goes to the back of the car (trunk) to get a picnic basket. 

TIFFANY- 

We're going on a picnic at night that's so romantic. 

KRIS-

I hope she likes picnics 

Kris walks toward Tiffany takes her hand started for the tree. 

Kris: Aren't the stars beautiful 
Tiffany: yes they are unbelievable 


The two of them lie there looking at the stars 

Kris: I wanna stargaze with you 
Tiffany: Thanks for taking me 
Kris: Your welcome 

They pointed out some of the stars they really liked until both stopped to just stare. Kris turns his head toward Tiffany and said 


Kris: Your eyes look beautiful 
*Tiffany in shock didn't say anything but instead turned to meet his eyes* 

KRIS-
TONIGHT I want you to feel like your in never land. I want to stargaze with you and never leave. I don't want to leave you. 

Kris sits up and leans toward Tiffany. Their eyes meet. "I'll take you to never land." Kris said. They both got up and started 

Kris: I'll blindfold you 
Tiffany: Why 
Kris: Because I want never land to be a surprise 
Tiffany: Okay 

Kris guided her and stopped at a place where there were no lights. 

He let's go of Tiffany and says 

Kris: I'll be back 
Tiffany: *in a scared voice* where are you going? 
Kris: To show you Neverland.... Wait here and when I count to 3 take the blindfold off and open your eyes. 
Tiffany: Okay 

KRIS- 

This is it I'm showing her Neverland. I don't want her to forget this moment. I want her eyes to sparkle right when she sees this place. 

Kris then counts to 3 

Kris:1 
Tiffany: Where are you? 
Kris: I'm not next to you but I'm near you.... 2 
Tiffany: I'm scared. What if I fall? 
Kris: don't be. I will catch you if you fall... 3 

Tiffany took off the blindfold waited for a few seconds and opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what she saw. A table in the middle of a deck. Near the water where it's cold and refreshing. This was a perfect place. The lights were so bright that the only thing she could see was this place. Kris walks up to her and said "Welcome to Neverland". He pulls the chair for her and then went to sit. 

Tiffany: This place is magical 
Kris: Well, it is Neverland after all 
Tiffany: thanks for taking me to your Neverland. I've never seen such a beautiful place 
Kris: your welcome. Let's eat. 

It's now time for desert. Ice cream! 
After they finish eating a song played on the background and Kris asked.... 

Kris: May I have this dance 
Tiffany: (placed her hand on his) Yes you may 

The two of them continued to dance and the song "FALL" continued to play. They now have to end the night. They left the place and started to the car. 

They're home. Kris got out of the car and opened the door for her. She got out and they both walked to the door. She opens the door and right before she enters Kris stopped her and said " wait". She closed the door back and tured to Kris. He takes her hand and pulls her down the stair and now they are at the same level. He leaned towards her and they kissed. He gives her a big hug and they stood hugging in front of the door. 

Kris: I never wanna let you go.... I hope this isn't the last. 
Tiffany: *hugs back tightly* I hope so too.... 
Kris: (releases her and gave her another kiss) You better get inside. 
Tiffany: Let's go inside and have coffee. 


They go inside. 

Night continue to fall the sky becoming much more filled with stars they both go to the backyard and sit next to each other while stargazing for the rest of the night.

He no longer want the night to end.
As they sat close to each other both their heartbeats loud enough for both of them to hear. Tiffany leans on his shoulder without saying a word but yet held his hand to let him know shes there. 

It's now pass 10 and so he says 'I don't want to let you go but I don't want you to be tired either... I'll say my goodbye now. He hugs Tiffany tightly and she hugged him back. He her hair leans in and gives her another kiss.

Then he whispers ' this is not goodbye I'll see you again in dream land'


TIFFANY - 

Omg. We kissed am I dreaming? Tonight was perfect. 

KRIS- 

Tonight was perfect. 


She opens the door to her room.Saying TONIGHT WAS PERFECT Over and over again.

Tonight was perfect.....