Project: Feelings

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Kris left of course it won't be long till he returns. 

At school Yuri would always ask Luhan for help during class. Tiffany would always get irritated and turn he chair the other way. 

There was no sign of Kris for 2 weeks. Because Kris was no longer there Nick used this to his advantage. He uses all the time trying to figure out how to make Tiffany fall in love with her. 

During the 2 weeks Luhan started to notice that Tiffany is depressed. They bumped into each other at the store and that's where it all began. 

Luhan asked Tiffany if there was anything wrong because she has been depressed lately. She says there was nothing wrong. And so Luhan thinks she probably just misses Kris. He tries to avoid mentioning Kris and so he tries to ask her if she wanted to go somewhere with him. 

Before he could get a word out Tiffany dashes off. Secretly. When he looked back Tiffany was no longer there. He looked through the glass window and finds her wailing to her car. He bolts outside and goes to her. 

Tiffany walks out of the store safely but, there was a surprise. Before she could reach the car door. Luhan popped right in front of her and she got startled. 

"What are you doing? You scared me" 

"Well you left so suddenly, and I wanted to ask you a question" 

"What question?"

"Since you don't have any plans do you wanna go somewhere. Like maybe the park?" 

"I don't think so." 

"What about the..uhm the ice cream shop?" 

"No" 

"What about the uhm uhm the uhm the movies?" 

"You're not going to stop aren't you?" 

"Nope. Now please go with me somewhere. Anywhere." 

"Okay fine. Is the Ice cream shop offer still valid?" 

"Yes yes it is!" 

LUHAN'S POV 

Finally I got her to say yes. It took her a while but at least I know I can get her to say yes to going with me. 

TIFFANY'S POV 

Oh he is so childish. I guess saying "yes" was the only way to get him to stop bothering me. I mean not bother me but keep me busy I guess. 

The two of them go to the ice cream shop. 

Luhan was surprised to see Yuri at the shop. And of course to Tiffany it was no surprise because she knew something like that would happen. 

Luhan talks to Yuri and Tiffany waits for him at the table. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here with my brother" 

"Oh really, I don't see him"

"Luhan, his in the car"

"Oh I see. Can you help me?"

"Help you with what?" 

"Don't you see Tiffany over there. Dude what should I do?" 

"Just act normal. Take her to a place where you would usually go. Make her know who you really are" 

"How do I do that?"

"I just told you." 

Yuri's order was up and so she leaves Tiffay and Luhan alone. Luhan walks toward Tiffany. He asked her what she wanted and she said anything is fine. He ordered to strawberry vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top. 

There was not that much conversation between the two of them. It was as if they were just sitting there only to eat the ice cream. 

It's been 15 minutes since they started eating. Luhan notices that Tiffany is getting bored and so he scoops up a hint of ice cram with his finger and put it on her nose. 

"Hey! Food is not for playing" 

"But you were bored. And you look better like that" 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Nothing" 

Tiffany waited 'till Luhan was unguarded and planted her revenge. He doesn't get angry. He laughed and she laughed along with him. 

"It's getting pretty late. I should get going. Thanks for the treat." 

"I'll drop you off" 

"I have a car" 

"Which is where exactly?" 

"Alright fine. Drop me off where my car is" 

"Alrighty then" 

They drive to the parking lot of the mall. And again there was nothing but awkward silence. She got off the car and thanked him once more. He waves good-bye and drove off. 

They were both home. 

Luhan receives a call from Yuri. 
On the phone 

"How was you guys date?" 

"It wasn't a date" 

"Well to you it was so just answer my question" 

"She was bored" 

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, we barely talked" 

"You probably bored her with all your nerdy GTA,QS,COD, and those other things we play" 

"I didn't talk about any of those" 

"Sure you didn't" 

" I promise" 

"Whatever. Bye" 

TIFFANY'S POV 

He isn't bad after all. I mean his nothing like Alex but yeah. His different. "OMG Tiffany do you like him?!". 

The next day at school Luhan and Tiffany became a lot closer with each other. They both ate lunch together. And even walked to class together. But of course Yuri was there and so Tiffany often felt uncomfortable. 

Yuri's intentions were not to ruin what they both have but actually just help them get together. Of course by her making them get together she'll lose the only one she loved. 

Luhan viewsYuri as just a friend. They've been friends since longer than they could remember. They would do all the things you could imagine together. That's no wonder Maddie stated to like him. 

KRIS'S SUDE OF THE STORY.

Kris have been with the band for quite a while now. He misses Skyler no surprise there. He wants to go back home so badly. 


Tiffany wore the necklace Kris gave her everywhere. She doesn't take it off and she would always hold it. The necklace made her feel safe and sound. 

At school. 

A project was assigned. Everyone wrote their name on a small sheet of paper and gave it to the teacher. It was a random chosen group. 

The teacher announced the groups, Luhan and Skyler were put on the same group. But added to the group was Yuri. It was as if there was no random drawing of groups after all. 

The project that was assigned to them was a movie project. This excites Tiffany because she has always had the passion of film making. 

The video was going to be about a certain issue and they had to include a solution.