An Unexpected Guest

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Kris stood up and their eyes meet. He then said.. 

Kris: Sorry to barge in like this... I came to ask you something 
Tiffany: Its okay, I was just surprised that your here. So, what's the question? 

It takes him a few minutes to answer. 

KRIS- 
I'm not prepared what am I supposed to say? What do I do? She's waiting Kris. 

Kris: *stuttering* Well... I uhm.... I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on another date? 
Tiffany: (unsure what to say back) I guess... 
Kris: So is that a plan then? 
Tiffany: Sure
Kris: Okay then. I'll go... I just wanted to ask you that. 
Tiffany: Wait... Don't go yet.... Let's have coffee? 
Kris: No it's okay. 

What Tiffany doesn't know is that Kris actually saw that Nick kissed her. Alex goes home upset that someone else kissed the girl she loved yet relieved that she said yes to going on a date with him. 

KRIS- 

Someone else likes her? I knew something like this would happen but Why did I have to see it with my own eyes? This really hurts... Oh well I guess I'll just have to go with it. I think maybe I should just leave the two of them. 

That night Kris couldn't sleep. He laid on the bed looking at the ceiling and recalled all the things that happened. 

The next day Tiffany waited for Kris but it seemed that he had canceled. He didn't text nor did he call. 

Tiffany just thinking about reasons why Kris didn't show up. 

She came to the conclusion that maybe Kris didn't show up because he saw Luhan kiss her that night. 

KRIS- Did I do the right thing by not going to the date? I intended to call but I just can't. What am I doing? 

LUHAN- 

Finally I kissed her not on the lips but close. The next date I'll get that kiss for sure. 

Luhan asks Tiffany for another date but to his surprise Tiffany says no because she is still disappointed with the fact that Kris didn't show up to their date. 

Tiffany that night could get over the fact that this was happening. She plans to go to Kris' house the next day to ask him why he didn't appear on their date.