Make Up Date

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Later that afternoon Skyler gets ready for her date with Luhan. She wears leggings knowing she'll be rock climbing and a simple shirt. She walked out the door and headed for the Rock Climbing. 

LUHAN- 

Nick was already waiting he stood in front of the door. Waiting. Where is she? Does she know this place? I hope she finds parking? Should I message her? She might be driving.... 

In a matter of minutes Tiffany arrived. She walks toward Luhan who's waiting by the door and enters the place. 

Luhan: I want to earn your trust and I figured this is the best way to earn it 
Tiffany: oh that's great... Will I fall? 
Luhan: Not likely, but if you do don't worry I'll be right here... I will catch you if you fall.... 
Tiffany: Alright then! Let's rock climb 

Without it talking the two rock climbs and when it was 9 they finished. They get off the wall and wrapped away their gears. 

Luhan offered to go to a restaurant and eat. But Tiffany hesitated and said... 

Tiffany: I can't go to a restaurant looking like this 
Luhan: Why? You look great... 
Tiffany: I can't go like this... Let's just go order pizza or something 
Luhan: Okay whatever you say. 

The two of them grabs pizza and goes near the beach where they say at the from of the car and ate. 

Tiffany: Sorry for canceling the plan 
Luhan: It's okay... Al t least you made up for it. 

Tiffany remembering she made cookies took it out of her bag and handed them to him. Here's my apology gift I hope you like it. 

Luhan: Thanks but you didn't have to do this. 
Tiffany: It's the lease I could do after canceling. I hope you like it 
Luhan: thanks again. 

It's 11 and it's time to go home. They get back inside the car and Luhan drops Tiffany off at her house. He walks her to the door and gives her a friendly hug. He kisses her in the cheek and said goodnight. He went back to the car and drove off. 

TIFFANY-- 

It was just a friendly kiss that doesn't mean anything. I only went out to say sorry it's okay. 


Tiffany goes inside worrying what Kris might think. She goes to the living room and with surprise she sees that Kris has been waiting for her. 


Kris- 

I wanna go in another date with her. Maybe I should go to her house and ask her. 


Her parents were about to leave the house when they saw Alex walk to the door. 

Tiffany's mom: Hi, are you looking for someone? 
Kris: Oh hey.... I guess you Tiffany's parents... I'm Krisnice to meet you.... Is Skyler home? 
Tiffany's mom: No she's not here... If you want you could wait for her.... 
Kris: Oh okay... 
Tiffany's mom: If it's alright with you can you watch the kids?
Kris: Sure thing... Have a great evening. 

For the rest of the day Kris played with Tiffanyr's siblings Tao and Baekhyun. He then thought that it's passed their bedtimes and so he read stories to them and they both fell asleep. He leaves their room and goes to the living room to wait for Tiffany.