Departure

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Tiffany's mom walks in and Kris immediately got up. 

Her mom: What happened here? 
Tiffany: We had a pillow fight 
Her Mom: Pillow Fight huh? 
Tiffany: Yes 
Her mom: Alright. Anyway's I came here to give you guys some milk and cookies before you go to bed
Tiffany: Mom we're not kids anymore. 
Her mom: I know, I know. I didn't have a better excuse to check up on you guys 
Tiffany: Oh gush mom. Can you go were fine. 
Her mom: Alright, alright I'll leave you two. Goodnight . 
Kris: Goodnight Mrs Mitchell. 

Fany's mom walks out the door and goes to her room. 

Fany: That was close.... 
Kris: I know

The two of them laugh. Tiffany went on the bed and hid under the covers.Kris goes under the covers as well. He starts to tickle her and she burst in laughter. She hasn't been this happy seen's the big dilemma. 

Kris carries Tiffany and he sets her on the floor. 

Kris: You're going to be sleeping on the floor 
Tiffany: No way.... a ghost might take me 
Kris: Trust me they definitely...... WILL get you 
Tiffany: I hate you. 
Kris laughs for a while 
Kris: I'm just kidding... I'll sleep on the floor 


Kris walks toward the door. Tiffany thought he was leaving the room but he was actually going to drink the milk and eat the cookie. For a few minutes They sit across each other and eat. It's getting even late and so Kris decides to go and wash up. He takes a towel but he forgot to bring the clothes. Within 10 minutes 

Kris came out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist with his 6 pack abs showing. Tiffany couldn't help but stare. 

Kris saw her lookihng and so he ask her what she's looking at. Tiffany deny's the claim and she covers her eyes with both her hands. 

Kris: Where are the clothes? 
Tiffany: On the table over there. 
Kris: Can I just change here? 
Tiffany: No no no! OMG go back in the bathroom 
Kris: Calm down I was only joking
Tiffany: I hate you 

TIFFANY (POV) 

OMG! His yyyyy. Did I just see him. His like a goddess. His like Channing Tatum. Holy Shiz. I can't get over this. asdfghjkl. 


Kris finally comes out of the shower. He goes to the floor. and Tiffany turns the lights off. 

Fany: (in a whisper) Hey Kris.... 
Kris: Yes? 
Fany: I'm scared
Kris: Don't worry I'm here 
Fany: I'm still scared
Kris: You're alright 
Fany: I'm not

Kris gets up and goes next to Tiffany 

Kris: Alright then I'll sleep next to you 
Fany: What if my mom comes back? 
Kris: I'll be gone once she comes 
Fany: Oh okay 


Tiffany hugs Kris tightly and she lays on his chest. She later falls asleep. 

KRIS (POV) 

How am I going to tell her that I'm leaving? How will she react to it? Will she be okay? I hope so. 

Before they went to the carnival. Kris recieved a call from the bands manager. He told them that they will be going on another tour. Kris was torn and he didn't know what to do. But to him one thing was certain. He was sure that before he leaves he want's to spend his last day with Tiffany. When he heard about the carnival he couldn't have thought of a better idea. So he texted Tiffany and he was over joyed when she said yes. 


But now that it's almost time for him to leave his torn apart. He falls asleep thinking about what his going to do. 

He wakes up an hour earlier than Tiffany ans he cooks breakfast. Tiffany's parents were at work and her siblings were brought to her grandparents house. 

When Tiffany woke up she went straight to the bathroom and down to the kitchen. She sees the bacon and egg and she jumpos in joy. Kris cooked her breakfast nothing could be more perfect. 

Kris though that this would be the right time to tell her. She was shocked by the news and she didn't know what to do. She ran upstaris with tears running down her face. She locks the the door and she takes a seat crying. Kris knocks on the door. She didn't open. Kris decided to just talk to her through the door. 

Kris: I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you yesterday 
Fany: Why didn't you? 
Kris: Because we were having a great time. I'm sorry 
Fany: Will you come back? 
Kris: Of course. And I promise you. When I get back I will look for you first 
Fany: Promise? You'll come back? 
Kris: I promise. Do you trust me? 
Fany: Yes, I trust you 
Kris: Alright then. I'll be back before you know it. Now please open the door so I can hug you. 


Tiffany wipes her tears and opens the door. She tries to hold back the tears but once her eyes met Kris' she couldn't hold it. She hugged him and she cried. 

Kris: Remember... I'll come back. You'll always have yuri and Luhan. 
Fany: I guess.... but I'm going to really miss you 
Kris: I know. 
Fany: What time are you going to leave..... 
Kris: 10 
Fany: 10?! then that means we only have to hours with each other. 
Kris: I know.... So should we get going? 
Fany: Where are we going to go? 
Kris: We should go get my luggages first and then we can go to the movies if you like 
Fany: Movies? thats boring. We should go somewhere memorable 
Kris: Where do you wan't to go? 
Fany: How about paint fighting? 
Kris: Sounds like a great idea


The two of them play paintball at the backyard and before they know it it's time to leave. Kris had less than 45 minutes to get to the airport. They change and head down to the airport. 

When they got there Tiffany teared up. She finally makes up with Kris and his leaving. 

Kris: Don't cry, remember I will be back. 
Fany: I know. 


Kris pulls Tiffany and he give her a tight hug. Tiffany hugs him back tightly. Kris lifts her head and he gives her a kiss. 

The PA announcess the departure. And so Kris walks away from Tiffany and walks to the gate. He turned and waved goof-bye. When he was pass the gate his tears started to fall.

That was the saddest good-bye he ever made..... 


When Tiffany got home. She went straight to her room played "Fall" and she saw something sparkling on the table. When she went up to see it closely she saw a necklace with a letter attached to it. She opens the letter and she starts to read. In the letter is says..... 


My dearest Fany, 

I know that the necklace isn't much but I wanted to give you something to remember me by. A symbol that will let you know that I'll always be with you. I don't want to leave you but I have to. I know departing hurts. And I feel the same. Sorry for leaving so suddenly. I won't be away for long and likeI promised you "
I will catch you if you fall". I want to remind you that no matter where I will be I will always be thinking of you. Dreaming of you even. None of the memories we made together will fade. I will never and I mean ever forget you. I love you Skyler and I promise you I will come back as soon as I can. Remember to be strong. I'll be back soon...... 


- KRIS



Tiffany was again in tears. But with the letter she is reassured that Alex will be doing something good. This is just good-bye for now.