The Reason Why

I Will Catch You If You Fall

Tiffany goes to Kris' house the moment she woke up. When she arrived at his house she knocked, rung the door bell and everything for someone to open the door. But it seemed like there was no one there. 

Kris left early in the morning to catch a flight. He was too hurt with what he saw and so he decided to leave town. He left to rethink things, and to just clear his mind about what was happening. 

Tiffany didn't know this until the 3rd time she went to Kris' house, his neighbor saw her go to his house 3 days straight and so he goes out to the porch to tell her that Kris is no longer there. She asked the man when he (Kris) will be returning but her didn't have an answer. 

She goes back to her house disappointed and in tears. She couldn't believe that this happened. She goes straight to her room once she arrives at the house. Burst out in tears. She didn't come out of the room for 3 days. She didn't eat anything and just kept listening to the song her and Kris always listened to (Fall). Her mother was worried that she called Kris but there was no answer he was gone. His phone was turned off. 

On the forth day of distress she realizes that she can't shed tears just because of one guy. 

TIFFANY- 

I can't do this. I don't have to cry. Maybe he isn't right for me. Maybe he left for good. 


KRIS- 

I miss her. I love her. But... That kiss... I just couldn't bear seeing her happy with someone else. Did I make the right decision? Should I just go back and tell her what I saw? 

Kris decided to go back. Tiffany went to check on Kris for the last time. She was again disappointed. But when she turned around there he was with his suit case next to him. 

KRIS- 

What is she doing there? Should I avoid her? Wait I can't I have to face this. And that's my house. 

She takes a step down the stairs and they meet. She goes closer to him. She had a straight face.

Tiffany: Where have you been!?!? 
Kris didn't say a word 
Tiffany: where did you go what did you do? Why did you leave? Why didn't you call or text? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?!? 
Kris still without an answer. 
Tiffany: Answer me Kris! 

Finally he found the courage to speak up.

Kris: I left because of you 
Tiffany: Me? Why? 
Kris: you know exactly why I left 
Tiffany: I don't... Cause you won't tell me 
Kris: Don't play dumb... I know that your aware of the reason
Tiffany: No I'm not... Why don't you tell me 
Kris: That night when I went to your house I saw everything Tiffany 
Tiffany: What? What did you see? 
Kris: I think you know what I saw Tiffany.

Tiffany thinks back and remembers the "friendly kiss" Luhan gave her.

Tiffany: The kiss? 
Kris didn't speak. 
Tiffany: Answer me. 
Kris just nods 
Tiffany: That's why you left? Because of a friendly kiss? 
Kris in a dilemma of answering and not. 

Tiffany: You saw what happened and so what? It doesn't matter were not together. 
Kris was shocked about what Tiffany just said. Tiffany feeling the same. 
Tiffany: I didn't mean that.... 
Kris: it's okay I guess every effort I gave to what you call not a relationship is just nothing. Thanks for clearing that up. 
Tiffany: Kris, you know I didn't mean it like that. 
Kris: I think you meant it. It's okay at least now I know that I need to stop. 
Tiffany now, has no words to say. 
Kris: I left to think about things to maybe forget about what happened. And I came back because I missed you. And to fix this. To apologize about what I did but you didn't give me a chance to speak. And now I guess everything that happened or should I say didn't happen between us is over. 
Tiffany: Kris.... 

Before she could speak Kris walks away and a single tear drop falls. He closes the door and never came out. Tiffany was left outside, once again drowning in tears. 

TIFFANY- 

Did I just let him go? Why didn't I give him a chance to speak? Why did I say that? 

Kris whose now inside peeked through the window and sees Tiffany still outside crying.

Tiffany stood thee crying. Rain started to fall. But she continued to stand there hoping he would change his kind and come back out. But he was inside drowning in his own tears. Tiffany didn't leave and when he looked back again she was still there. 

He doesn't look back out the window for 10 minutes. Thinking maybe she already left. His conscious says she didn't leave yet and so he checks. He looks out to find out that Tiffany is on the floor and probably fainted. 

He rushes outside. Picked her up and brought her inside the house. He wraps a blanket about her. He checked her temperature and realizes its above average and so he lifts her up and takes her to his car. He drives to the hospital and called her mom. 

Once her mom arrived he left immediately. To avoid the pain he is still feeling. 

Luhan goes to Tiffany's house because he was worried. When he got to her house he knocks on the door and Tiffany's father answers the door. She asked where she was and he told Luhan that she was at the hospital. He dashes off to the hospital. 

Tiffany who is laying on the bed is mumbling something.... She mumbles... 


"I'm sorry....."