Concert

I Will Catch You If You Fall

There I stood watching him rock the stage cheering "Justin I love you" ....... The music's tone suddenly changed and with the beat, it got people jumping around dancing.  I get shoved and push. I almost fell, but someone caugth my fall. I slowly opned my eyes and once they were wide open I blinked again to make sure I wasn't dreaming. *Is this real, did he really just catched my fall* I say to myself. In schock I stood straight and our eyes meet and there I could here fireworks...... 


-Kris SIDE- 
 

I saw her dancing with the music her big bright smile got my heart beating fast. She caught my eye. If only I could get closer to her. I atempt to go down the stairs of the stag to save her but somone had already saved her. They looked at each others eyes and I knew right then that I could never have a chance. She's in another mans arms now Im too late. She standsup and the continue to look into each others eyes. My heart drops and crushes into tiny pieces. I take a step back and hope that at the end of this concert I'll see her again. 

 

Luhan side- 
 

I've been looking at her dancing. And I think she's the one for me. I saw her getting pushed and so I shuffled my way down to her to save her. She trips and falls into my arms. I can't belive that an angel had actually fallen into my arms. She lookes shocked yet I still continue to look at her. With her glowing eyes and long black hair I can't get my eyes off of her. We're so close that it feels as if she can hear my heart beating. She's the one I immediately say. I won't let her go. But just as I take a step forward to talk to her my friend pulls me and when I looked back she was no longer standing at where I left her. 

 

-Tiffany- 

Did I just really trip? thats embarassing. The concert is near the end and so I take my way out hoping to avoid that guy that had just saved me. I walk up to my car. Start it but it wouldn't. To my surprise and luck my car is broken. There's no one who can fix it. It's now 11 and I'm still at the side of the road fixing my car. I sat on the concrete not knowing what to do. Everyone had left and theres no one to ask for help. Just when I start to loose hope. Justin Timberlake's tour bus passes me by. About 200 yards aways from me the bus stops. What's happening? Who's coming this way? I stood up. 


Kris- 

The bus is packed up and were going. I can't belive I didnt get to talk to her. Were driving by and I see her sitting on the concrete floor. I tell the bus driver to stop. I get out of the bus and approach her. She stands up. It's raining and she's soking wet. I asked her..... 

Kris: What happened? 
Tiffany: My car won't start.... I can't get it to start. 
Kris: There must be something wrong with the engine 
Tiffany: I guess so... What am I supposed to do?
Kris: Well I'm not really good with cars but if you wan't you can ride with us at the bus 
Tiffany: Us? 
Kris: Yeah. me and Justin and the rest of the band. 
Tiffany: Wouldn't I be a bother? 
Kris: No not at all. 

-They both walk back to the bus- 

---Kris goes inside first tells Tiffany to sit comfortably and goes to the closet to get a towel- 

Kris- 
She's a Justin Timberlake fan maybe I should do something to impress her. I'll pin this JT signature here. Hopefully she'll see it. 

---He walks toward Tiffany and wraps the towel around her--- 
 

kris: The bathroom is just down the hall 
Tiffany: Thanks. 
Kris: Don't thank me yet. I'll make some hot chocolate while your washing up. Just come to the kitchen when your done. 
Tiffany: Thank you.  I won't be long. 

Tiffany- 
Why is he so nice to me? *she unwraps the towel and finds the signature* Wow. Is this for real? 

---5 minutes later--- 

*infront of the bathroom door 
kris: Oh sorry I forgot you didn't have clothes.... I'll just leave these here. I hope there not too big 
Tiffany: Thanks your a really good help 


--Comes out of the bathroom walks to the kitchen and sees Kris-- 
 

Tiffany: Do I look okay? 
Kris: *grins* you look wonderfull in that over sized shirt.... sorry about that we only have boys in the bus so thats all the clothes we have 
Tiffany: It's okay. I don't mind. 
Kris: Please, take a seat..... *puts the hot chocolate on the table* Here you go..... Drink it while it's hot so you won't get a cold. 
Tiffany: Thanks. 

Tiffany- 
I can't thank this guy enough. What is his name? 

Kris- 
I should start a conversation or else she'll get bored. 

Kris: So your a Justin fan? 
Tiffany: Yes I am 
Kris: Isn't he a good dancer? 
Tiffany: That's why I love him
Kris: I can see... how's the hot chocolate? 
Tiffany: It's really good. did you make this yourself? Or someone else did? 
Kris: I made it. haahaha 
Kris: What's your name by the way?
Tiffany: *without hesitation* I'm Tiffany.. How about you? 
Kris: I'm Kris..... I play the base as you saw. 
Tiffany: Oh yeah.... I saw you... Your playing sounds wonderful. 
Kris: Thanks. 

--Long pause. Grabs his Ipod and earphone. Stands up and sits next to Tiffany-- 

Kris: I hope I'm not coming to strong but can I get your opinion on this new song I wrote? 
Tiffany: I don't mind 
--the two listens to the song-- Tiffany closes her eyes feeling the music. 
Tiffany: This is really great? Did you write this by yourself? 
Kris: Yes I did. And thank you for your comment. 
Tiffany: Your welcome 
Kris: Whre do you live btw. We'll drop you off it's kinda late. 
Tiffany: *looks out the window* Just another block from here
Kris: Oh okay......Can I have your number just incase I come back here and need a tour of the places
Tiffany: Sure 

The bus couldn't feet throught the street 

Kris: We can't go through
Tiffany: Why? 
Kris: The bus is too big
Tiffany: What should we do? 
Kris: I guess we'll take my car 

--The two walks to the car---
*ON THE DRIVE TO TIFFANY HOUSE* 
Tiffany: Are you going to stay here? 
Kris: I guess so this is our last stop for the concert tour 
Tiffany: That's great to hear 
Kris: Yeah.... I'm concidering living here 
Tiffany: Oh I see 
Kris: Do you know any good places 
Tiffany: I do actually their selling a house near mine.. I mean If your interested I could take you there tomorrow 
Kris: That'd be great.... I'll text you 
Tiffany: Sounds like a plan 
-3 minutes later- 
Tiffany: This is me... Thanks for the ride 
Kris: Your welcome 
Tiffay: Thanks again I guess I'll see you tomorrow.... she gives him a friendly hug and walks to the door. 

Kris waits till she gets in the house and drove off.