Chapter 8

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! You get drunk in front of your boss and his colleagues??? " cried jein . You just nodded slowly.

"Yaaa, shin heyoung, you so crazy!"

"I was very upset and felt very insulted by him. So I can't help myself, and did shameful act. "You said, you folding your clothes and put it in the luggage. Jein visited your house and help you pack up for tomorrow.

You told her all the story ,from the first day you work  until the incident last night.

"Don't tell me you sang gomsemariga in front of them." you pause, staring at JeIn's eyes, then nodded.

"Aaaaah, Shin HeYoung! You really drop your pride, you shouldn't be drunk in front of your boss. I'm sure they think you're a crazy girl, 22 years old singing gomsemariga like 5 year old when she's drunk. "Jein looks frustrated.

"Not only that, the worst thing was I did is accidentally i cursed him." you said  with a sigh.

"Waaah...You really crazy. You're really asking for fired from the company. Until now you haven't fired it's a miracle. "

"I'm drunk, and accidentally pull out all my feel. Huh .... I really should never touch alcoholic  again."You said, closing the luggage, ready for tomorrow.

"But jein-ah, I totally can't predict Kris. I also think he's going to fire me, but instead he gave me a macbook. "You said, pointing to the bag given by Kris that you put on the table.

"Jinca??? He gave you a macbook?! "Jein grabbed the bag then open it.

"Huoooo, daebak! "

"He always makes me upset and always reproached me, but I don't think he's going to give me a macbook."

"Maybe he's got a split personality."

"Maybe"

"Or maybe he's the type of person who can't show his feelings well."

***

10 am you've arrived at the airport, carried red medium size luggage, you were looking for Kris. You easily find him, the most prominent appearance and the most sparkling  among everyone you saw. Tall even though he was sitting, his golden hair and his white skin. He wear sunglasses, light blue shirt, brown pants, with a dark blue suit on his hands. He was playing his phone. You immediately approached him.

"Good morning, Mr.wu."  you greet.

"This, your plane ticket." He said as he gave the ticket, his attention couldn't be separated from his phone. You took the ticket from his hand. Business class, you're quite surprised when you saw the ticket, all this time you always bought an economy class.

Kris glanced at his watch, it's time to got into the plane. Kris stood and walked toward the departure gate, you followed him from the rear.

"Mr.wu, did you forget your luggage?" you asked ,confused because you saw him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter