Chapter 17 - Christmas Special

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! ^^~

Sorry for late to update. no edited.

happy reading guys!

 

Today was Christmas Eve, you thought you will spend Christmas Eve at home alone while enjoying a Christmas movie. But Sehun invited you to go to enjoy Christmas Eve while drinking bubble tea, you couldn't say no to him,  at least spend Christmas Eve with him more fun than alone at home.

you walked alone toward the bubble tea cafe in Hongdae, it was already late afternoon. Hongdae never deserted, all shops and streets in Hongdae decorated with Christmas decorations, the shops played Christmas songs, the atmosphere was very pleasant. But today's weather was very cold, you was wearing a sweater and a jacket, but still cold.

You were surprised when someone suddenly pulled your hand, you turned your body. Sehun! He put on your hand  a pair of gloves with snowman ornament.

"Sehun-ah!"

"it's nice,right?" He said after finished wear the gloves on you. You stared at the glove.

"Yup" you nodded.

"See! I also bought the deer for Jein and Santa Claus for mine." Said Sehun while showing the new gloves that he bought. That's funny, you smiled and nodded.

"My christmas gift, merry christmas heyoung!" he ruffled your hair.

"Merry christmas too,Sehun-ah!"

"let's drink bubble tea !!!"

You two walked toward the bubble tea cafe together, enjoyed hongdae in Christmas atmosphere.

You carried a tray of 2 glasses of bubble tea.

"this is yours, upgraded size with extra toppings. Christmas gift from me, "

"Wow .. gomawo."

"You have used 2 vouchers, you still have one."

"I know ..." said Sehun while drinking bubble tea. He was really like a little kid when he drunk his favorite bubble tea.

" Why you not invite jein with us?"

" I've asked her, but she was busy working in cafe. You know the cafe always very busy during Christmas Eve." he answered . You just nodded .

Suddenly your phone rang, you got a messages.

 

From : kris

Do you still remember the way to my house?

To : Kris

Yes , why?

 

"Heyoung - ah ... "

"Ne , what's up ? " You ask . Sehun looked at your eyes , his face looked serious . Sehun just silent .

 

From : kris

can you come to my house now?

To : kris

Now? but why?

 

"Heyoung - ah ..." Sehun called again , you divert your attention .

"Ne , Sehun - ah . What happen?"

"Uhm .... I love you . " He said nervously , he was still staring at you seriously .

 

From kris :

There is something important. Come here . I really need your help !

 

" MWO ? ? ? ? " you shout in surprised , you're surprised by what was sehun said and you also surprised to read a message from Kris .

"He- heyoung - ah .... " Sehun surprised to hear you shout .

"Mi - mianhae Sehun-ah,but I have to go now . I 'll call you later . Merry Christmas" you said then you hurried away .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter