Chapter 13

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Andwae !!!! " You cried .

 

Kris stepped closer to the door. His hand tried to reach the half-open door handles. But before he opened the door wider , seemed he can already see what was happening in the room through the gap.

You paused, glued like Kris froze, as if he can't believe what he saw. After feeling quite satisfied, Kris turned around and walked out. You surprised with what Kris did. You saw Kris's face, his face without expression, without emotion. You tried to get up and chase Kris.

Kris walked toward the exit, you followed him,you didn't know what you feel now, but you felt panicked, worried and felt sorry for Kris.

"Yaaa, Kris Wu !" you cried, tried to stop him . Kris stopped .

"Since when did you know ?" he asked without turning his head .

"Know about what ?"

"Hyejung and Suho ."

"Not long ago, less than a month ." You answered honestly .

"Long enough apparently . " Kris sighed and then continued his step .

"Ya , Kris Wu !"

he stopped again "ya , Shin Heyoung ! Why do you always bother me ?" he asked .

"You know she betrayed you , but why you just silent ?"  you asked upset , you couldn't hold your emotion when you saw Kris  just silent without any reaction after knew everything .

"Because this is a game , and from the beginning I knew it will end like this .I just don't know the game was over."  his answer made you a bit confused.

"she cheated on you , why you not mad at her? Why’d you just shut up ? " you asked again .

"ya , heyoung. why you're so upset ? Why do you care about me ? "

"Because I know you love Hyejung ! " You exclaimed without thinking .

"Love ? What do you know about love ?"

"You love her , right? Why you don't fight for your love ? Why you so submissive? "

"Stop talking about love. You don't know anything . you know what, I don't believe in love! To me love means goodbye! "

You just silent after hear what kris said. you wonder what happened to him until he can say things like that .

"Kris wu, are you a human?" Kris surprised hear what you said, he turned around and stared at you .

"Can you be honest with your feelings just for once?"

"Stop talking weird stuff, are you drunk ? "

"If you're angry , then show that you angry . I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter